+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stuck at work all day!!

Amateur

Angry Stuck at work all day!!

Only just lunch-hour now. Four more hours to go and then some errands to run!

And a fresh-baked demo file sitting completed in my torrent downloader just waiting for somebody to play with it!

Amateur

Default Re: Stuck at work all day!!

I have two hours here, have it downloaded, but have to go buy a pressie for the Mrs as its our anniversary. And yes I did forget

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Brisvegas View Post
    I have two hours here, have it downloaded, but have to go buy a pressie for the Mrs as its our anniversary. And yes I did forget
    Unlucky, i had my birthday yesterday and i was playing football with my friends when i got home i casually checked back on the forums just to find the big surprise that the demo is out on my BIRTHDAY yipeeeee

and then....... i couldn't play much my girlfriend was at the other end of messenger so i talked to her until midnight then i was so tired i couldn't stay up anymore.......and today she comes home from uni and we spend the weekend together which is nice but man until Sunday no fm for me

Quote Originally Posted by Eles Gergo View Post
    Unlucky, i had my birthday yesterday and i was playing football with my friends when i got home i casually checked back on the forums just to find the big surprise that the demo is out on my BIRTHDAY yipeeeee

and then....... i couldn't play much my girlfriend was at the other end of messenger so i talked to her until midnight then i was so tired i couldn't stay up anymore.......and today she comes home from uni and we spend the weekend together which is nice but man until Sunday no fm for me
    We knew it was your birthday and this was a our present.

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Duffy View Post
    We knew it was your birthday and this was a our present.
    Oh my god this response made my day

Well Marc you just balanced things in our (SI and I) relationship, i coulden't get a beta tester place this year but i get the demo on my birthday

(P.S. but the other one would be good to ....................ssshhhhh)

Quote Originally Posted by Eles Gergo View Post
    Oh my god this response made my day

Well Marc you just balanced things in our (SI and I) relationship, i coulden't get a beta tester place this year but i get the demo on my birthday

(P.S. but the other one would be good to ....................ssshhhhh)
    It was all planned - just your girlfriend and Messenger ruined it. We knew you were at football and so we timed the release for 4pm. Happy Birthday from everyone at SI, we even ate cake in your honour yesterday.

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Duffy View Post
    It was all planned - just your girlfriend and Messenger ruined it. We knew you were at football and so we timed the release for 4pm. Happy Birthday from everyone at SI, we even ate cake in your honour yesterday.
    It's getting better and better

Thank you for your kindness and please tell everyone at SI that I'm honored to be remembered.

+ Reply to Thread