Jerky matches graphics.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My graphics rating only has 1 star.

Have you tried going to Preferences --> Display and Sound, and changing your 3D settings to medium?

Mine only has half a star and will run on the high graphical detail setting, but it's slightly jerky. I changed it to medium, and although there's a slight change in quality, it wasn't a great deal and now it runs absolutely flawlessly.

The first thing to ensure is that you all have the latest graphics drivers as that can make a significant difference. Also i'd be interested how many of you are playing on full screen. Cheers.

I've got a mac with GeForce 8600M GT graphics card. How do I get the latest drivers?

I have this problem as well, my computer easily exceeds the min specs. AMD phenom II 720 processor, 4GB of RAM and a ATI x1950 graphics card.

It was fine in my first game and it all went fine, but in my second it was horrible.

Guys can someone help me, I wanna know if I have the most upto date Graphics driver, but don't know how to go about this. I'm rubbish with this kind of stuff.

Cheers

If anyone can help please PM me.

Thanks in advance

Same issue here, well above specs. 5 star gfx card rating, dual core cpu, 4gb ram, running win 7 x64. Tried both windowed and full screen, tv view, split view, high, medium, low settings, you name it. The 3d engine is extremely choppy to the point of unplayable. Most likely culprit seems to be win 7. I'll try it on my laptop running vista 32 later on and see if it's any better.

****! I was waiting 6 month, and what did i get? Rubish engine, 23 models are running, but my mac cant show it to me, what the ****??? I was playing GTA 4 and burnout paradise month ago, and that was alright! Sega & Si what is wrong with you?? It is you job! 50 euro for that 50% done job?? ****

If anyone can help please PM me.

Thanks in advance

You didn't state which machine you have so.

Click "Start"

Click "Run" (XP) or click in the "Search" Box (Vista/7)

In the Text dialogue box type "dxdiag" and press return.

Once the program has finished scanning your machine the info will be available in the 'display' tab.

If you're lost then "save all information" and copy/paste the info into a post in the bugs forum and someone will take a look.

Cheers.

• Administrators

Yeah we believe there may be an issue with the 'star' ratings - for now if you are experiencing jerkiness in the 3D match engine, you should try running it on low detail without crowds. Thanks.

It runs absolutely perfect for me. It cannot possible be any smoother - in both fullscreen and windowed mode.

HOWEVER it has crashed twice as random points during a match.

I'm running on a mac 2.13 GHZ 4GB Ram Geforce 9400M. I think it has something to do with the crowds, as both times its crashes just as my player is going to score.

Archived