Milan and Inter at the same day

Hi,

I found one more time, that Milan and Inter played there match on the same day. In Serie A it is ok. But the Ch. League First Knouckout Round (9. march 2010) they played at San Siro on the same day. And in Italian Cup (2. december 2009)

no, it isn't a bug, because they play in two different stadiums in the game. One play in Giuseppe Meazza,San Siro, and another in San Siro...

It's the same stadium, just called differently by the clubs.

Should never happen TBH.

It's not a big problem, but yeah it exists.

I've seen it once or twice with Everton and Liverpool, who shouldn't play at home at the same time even though they have seperate stadiums. Very rare though.

All in all SI have done well to avoid these little pitfalls and it's the very occasional error that occurs.

Is that even important? IMO fixing this would just complicate the code that must already be quite complex and possibly create some weird fixture related bugs. This must be pretty low on their to-do list.

What they should do is fix that day at the end of the season where most of your players are away playing international football.

Is that even important? IMO fixing this would just complicate the code that must already be quite complex and possibly create some weird fixture related bugs. This must be pretty low on their to-do list.

What they should do is fix that day at the end of the season where most of your players are away playing international football.

I've never had that, what league are you playing in?

Archived