Thread: [FM09] Tales from the Galpharm

Threaded View

Amateur

Default [FM09] Tales from the Galpharm

With FM2010 only a few weeks away I thought I would have one final fling on 2009 with a mid level club based in League One (as some of you may have guessed from my name I support Charlton Athletic so in a way I suppose I am scouting League One so it’s not a complete shock to me when I start my 2010 career). For the purposes of this final fling I decided upon Huddersfield Town a club who are not among the pre-season favourites to win the title but a club who in theory should not be among the strugglers.

HUDDERSFIELD TOWN FOOTBALL CLUB

Huddersfield Town for those of you who don’t know are a team based in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire and to be honest the town is more of a rugby town so it falls squarely upon my shoulders to change that. They share the Galpharm Stadium with rugby league side Huddersfield Giants and the stadium holds approximately 25,000 supporters though we will be lucky to see two thirds of that through the gates this season.

For my final 2009 challenge I am using version 9.3 and I have loaded up all leagues from England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. I have also loaded the top divisions in Spain, Italy, France, Germany, Argentina and Brazil (all non-playable). I like to play and write at similar times so I won’t be more than five games or so in front of what I am posting on here.

For my summaries I will only report on the important information and present each result, goalscorers and team selection with a small summary of what happened. I will do monthly updates so some maybe longer than others and I will present my squad, transfers and pre-season results as one larger post to kick off with.

I hope you enjoy…

* Please note: Due to the fact I am not the best when it comes to using computers I will not be able to post much in the way of screenshots to start with but as the season progresses and my knowledge increases I will put some in towards the end.

Ian
    Last edited by CAFCIan75; 14-10-2009 at 15:47.