Proud of playing fm ?

what is your age for playing Fm : shame on you !!!  

670 members have voted

1. 1. what is your age for playing Fm : shame on you !!!

• Less than 15
    • 15-20
    • 21-25
    • 26-30
    • 31-35
    • 36-40
    • 41-45
    • 46-50
    • 51-55
    • more than 55

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
it's your real age !

and soory for the confusion, no matter if you are 20 and you put in the range of 15-20 or 20-25.

If you are almost 21 than put 20-25, if you just got your birthday celebration, than put 15-20 !

Ahahahahahaha LOL! :D OmG! :D :D

Hmm, i doubt you really considered this when creating this poll :thdn:

Also, what about 20 years and 6 months?

This is pointless

Then obviously if you're 20 years 6 months or more then it would be 20-25 as it would be over half a year then, for 20 years 0-5 months it's 15-20. :D

I'm 30, nearly 31 so I went 30-35. :thup:

Then obviously if you're 20 years 6 months or more then it would be 20-25 as it would be over half a year then, for 20 years 0-5 months it's 15-20. :D

I'm 30, nearly 31 so I went 30-35. :thup:

7 months or more, as 6 months is not past halfway into a year ;)

Ah but technically at 6 months you are into your 7th month as 0 months count, 0,1,2,3,4,5,6. I know I'm being pedantic now but meh. ;)

Haha fair enough. :D In this case, it kinda depends on how far into you the 7th month you are then?? :confused: Anyway, mightymind, how old did you guess I was?

Haha fair enough. :D In this case, it kinda depends on how far into you the 7th month you are then?? :confused: Anyway, mightymind, how old did you guess I was?

Are you 40 years and 6 months then?

Two people have put over 56 years old but not posted in here, I wonder if they're telling porkies. :rolleyes:;) I'd just be interested in finding out the oldest member of the forums, just because then I won't feel old when I'm still on here when FM40 is out.

Are you 40 years and 6 months then?

Two people have put over 56 years old but not posted in here, I wonder if they're telling porkies. :rolleyes:;) I'd just be interested in finding out the oldest member of the forums, just because then I won't feel old when I'm still on here when FM40 is out.

Nah I'm only a mere 22, so I have no problem with which age bracket to select. :) I think that mightymind can see who has selected which option, as he created the poll

Not a very well set out survey there, what about if you are 14? You don't fit into the 'less than 14' category or the the '15-20'. Same goes if you are 56.

p.s. Strangely I am double 14 and half of 56.

Clearly a 56yr old doesn't fit in the 'less than 14' category Kenco, that comment was just silly. - Hehe

Where do 14 year olds go in this car crash.

And does the title actually relate to the thread in any way?

Not in the least. I'm not even sure I could answer the thread title with a yes anyway.

Yes, I enjoy FM games, but am I proud of playing them? I suppose I'm proud of my time management skills which afford me time to play them, and I'm proud that I can take a BSN/S team to Premier League and Champions League Glory in approx 20/25 seasons. But proud of playing? Probably not.

Archived