Pre-Season Training - Quick Help Needed

I create a schedule concentratin on fitness and strength. I try to give my players a half each in the first couple of pre-season games and then the team that will be my starting 11 in the league get a full game or two towards the end of my pre-season frendlies. I try to have about 6 presason friendlies including a game against both my reserves and youth squads. I don't know if this is the correct way to conduct pre-season but it seems to work for me.

I have a specific schedule in pre-season for fitness, and then i set the players back to individual training schedules after they are fit. As for pre-season fixtures i start against poor teams purely for fitness and confidence (about 5 of them) then about 2-3 much tougher games designed to really test my side and i rotate slightly there too.

I have a specific schedule in pre-season for fitness, and then i set the players back to individual training schedules after they are fit. As for pre-season fixtures i start against poor teams purely for fitness and confidence (about 5 of them) then about 2-3 much tougher games designed to really test my side and i rotate slightly there too.

I could not have put it better myself! :)

Archived