Who are you going to play as?

I'll do the usual thing that I do with every FM game. I'll have a blast with a decent English side to begin with (Chelsea, Liverpool etc.) to get to grips with the game. I'll then have another blast with a good foreign club, before taking my Leicester to glory. And then Scunthorpe. After this I'm a free spirit icon_razz.gif

Chelsea, just to get used to managing again..

... then maybe start from the pits of League 2 and work my way up icon14.gif Thats the best way to play.

Ive got a challenge for you guys, when you get the game, see who is bottom of each league irl and choose one of those teams. The challenge is to get promoted if you are below the premiership and top 10 with Sunderland who it will probably be in the Premiership

All the Best icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ben Mc.:

Which teams are they Crayola? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mainly Newry City (Northern Ireland) and AFC Telford United (England) but I also have a soft spot for Floda BoIF (Sweden).

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Ive got a challenge for you guys, when you get the game, see who is bottom of each league irl and choose one of those teams. The challenge is to get promoted if you are below the premiership and top 10 with Sunderland who it will probably be in the Premiership

All the Best </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sunderland will "probably" be bottom of the premiership when this game comes out? I think I'll stick my neck out and say DEFINITELY! icon_smile.gif They're the worst excuse for a team in the top division I've ever seen!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Need someone to make a decision for me, I dont have the game yet, getting it this evening, and I'm stuck between two teams for who to go.

Normally I go Rangers in my first game in a new CM/FM, but I was talking to a friend the other day, and he says he always goes Burnley, he doesn't know why, he just likes them. I then vowed to go Burnley the next time I started a new game. He also vowed to start a game as Bolton as I always manage them in my second or third game of a CM/FM.

So who should I go, Rangers or Burnley?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by superspurs:

already started a game as spurs, halfway through seson 5th in league, 5th round of fa cup, excellent game </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How's this work?

Halfway through the season, and yet you're already involved in FA Cup games?

Something wrong there.

Archived