+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: Career Updates Forum Mini Updates Thread

Semi Pro

Default Re: Career Updates Forum Anecdote Thread

GOD. DAMN. IT. I've now failed to secured a result for the FIFTH LEAGUE MATCH IN A ROW. I've been up and controlling every game. Easily. 2-0, 3-0, 1-0 against terrible teams that haven't scored in 10 games. What's been happening then? THE EFFING CORNER BUG. No matter what I tell my players to do, they MUST LEAVE THAT MAN UNMARKED. I've accounted 7 goals to this abomination.

I guess that's what makes it a bug though...

But seriously this is ridiculous. It's a good thing Lyon and OM have had terrible, terrible seasons, and I had a great start.

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by dafuge View Post
    This thread has always been here ;)
    I mean the All Nighters Thread. This is the continuation isn't it?

Reserves

Quote Originally Posted by NewportCounty View Post
    the all-nighter thead was where it was at this place does seem pretty dead now without hershie, trigger etc
    Perhaps this one would see more activity if stickied.

Then again, there is the Careers thread, and I'm not really sure what the difference is.

Reserves

So, we are 2-0 up away at Villa when I make a triple substitution in the 79th minute. Villa then pull it back to 2-2 before I get a man sent off.

Then, in the 90th minute, this happens:

Free kick is taken from the edge of the box.

Axier spots the ball coming, unmarked with his back to goal.

He leaps and connects with an overhead kick.

He beats the keeper.

He wins the match in the 90th minute and completes a hattrick

First time I've seen one of those, and what a way to do it
    Daaaamn! That's some goal. Have never seen an overhead kick. But loads of heels, oversteps and the like.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Oypus View Post
    GOD. DAMN. IT. I've now failed to secured a result for the FIFTH LEAGUE MATCH IN A ROW. I've been up and controlling every game. Easily. 2-0, 3-0, 1-0 against terrible teams that haven't scored in 10 games. What's been happening then? THE EFFING CORNER BUG. No matter what I tell my players to do, they MUST LEAVE THAT MAN UNMARKED. I've accounted 7 goals to this abomination.

I guess that's what makes it a bug though...

But seriously this is ridiculous. It's a good thing Lyon and OM have had terrible, terrible seasons, and I had a great start.
    I have never had the corner bug against me. I do however have only 2 types of goal scored past me.

1) is the 25-30 yarder into the top corner. Which strangely every AI player can do even if it is their first ever goal.

2) My keeper makes a completely random balls up which is either he takes a goal kick and gives it straight to the centre forward on the edge of the box or tries to intercept a through ball on the wing and again kicks the ball straight to the AI unmarked man in the centre circle who does a first time shot into the empty net. I get at least 3 of each every season

World Cup Winner

Quote Originally Posted by polskaGOLA View Post
    I mean the All Nighters Thread. This is the continuation isn't it?
    Not really. The all nighters thread in GD was closed and they joined this thread briefly before finding a new home elsewhere. This thread existed on its own before the all nighters thread was closed, it just wasn't used as often.

World Cup Winner

Quote Originally Posted by Pangaea View Post

Then again, there is the Careers thread, and I'm not really sure what the difference is.
    That one is for forum related discussion and this one is for informal FM discussion.

Personally I'm not a fan of stickies, I would prefer to have just one that links to all the other useful threads.

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Pangaea View Post

Link?

Reserves

Amateur

Quick question; When managing in South Africa, do you still pick up Afikaans and Zulu as spoken languages??

World Cup Winner

Amateur

Great job Dafuge, your T&M team is simply all-conquering! Preston were hardly worthy opponents though.

If you really wanted, your 8.91 average rating in those match stats is far better than the current FM10 record in the thread, which is only 8.5 set by me. Just reminding you in case you didn't spot it. ;)

World Cup Winner

Quote Originally Posted by Dees-Blake View Post
    Great job Dafuge, your T&M team is simply all-conquering! Preston were hardly worthy opponents though.

If you really wanted, your 8.91 average rating in those match stats is far better than the current FM10 record in the thread, which is only 8.5 set by me. Just reminding you in case you didn't spot it. ;)
    Nice one, thanks, I've just added it

Amateur

I've decided to load up the following leagues.

English - Blue Square Premier and above
    France - National and above
    Germany - All divisions
    Holland - All divisions
    Italy - All divisions
    Portugal - All divisions
    Spain - All divisions
    Sweden - First league and above
    Ukraine - All divisions

Started unemployed and signed a contract with Swedish First division side, Torslanda as they sit above expectations in 5th place. Am looking to get a few players in and some out this season and finish in the top 6 this season hopefully and go for a good finish next season.

Amateur

Unbelievable. I was drawing league leaders 1 - 1 and a bit of a brain explosion from one of the defenders got me a penalty. The guy who had scored 4 goals the previous game (we had won that 4 - 1) and scored the only goal for us this game so far stepped up and I don't know how but he fired it wide. I can't believe it. They did miss a penalty earlier in the game though thanks to a great save.

Youth Team

Good luck with your Swedish game Hedger, i'll look forward to reading your updates

Amateur

Probably won't be too often since I'm playing 2 other saves at the same time and of course my actual career thing although it doesn't take up much time.

Amateur

I decided to fire up an International Management game with Malta .

First match i drew with Albania, 0-0.

That's all i have to report really at this point.

Amateur

I've been plagued with ridiculous results all season now in the Carling Premiership in Northern Ireland. I can't believe this, it never ever goes the other way and time after time I get terrible results like this last one.

We just had 28 shots to the other team's 8, with the full time score 2-2. We were leading 2-0 and it was a match we needed to win late in the season against a poor team, now we slip to 3rd.

The last time against this team, we had 18 shots to their 6. Score? 0-0.
    Against the Shamrock Rovers in the Setanta Cup? We have 23 shots, they have 17. We lose 5-2.
    Away from home against a weak team in the League Cup? We had 14 shots to their 8. Lost 4-1.
    It gets better, though. Only recently, at home, we had 21 shots to the opponents 5. We dominated the game, although we were only 1-0 up. 4 minutes of extra time. In the 95th, they casually score. 1-1 draw.
    5 games ago. 18 shots to the other team's 9. Lost 2-1.

I suppose it happens to everyone but sometimes I wonder if this game hates me. Normally, you would associate this kind of thing with a bad striker - but we have scored the most goals in the league by far, and the striker is top of the goals chart with 32 goals from 38 starts and 2 subs. All of my long shots sliders are set to the lowest possible, and I'm playing heaps of throughballs, the whole lot...

Ah well, I'll battle on.

Amateur

I'm currently doing an international game with Uzbekistan. We didn't manage to qualify for WC2010, but we finished 3rd in the 2011 Asian Cup after losing 1-0 to Australia in the semis, which was pretty good result overall.

Amateur

Not bad Diagoras, good luck in the future!

Amateur

Came close to challenging your average rating of 8.91, but not quite. Won 7-0 in the league with 6 different goalscorers, the average rating was 8.75 throughout my team... I'll catch it soon.

Amateur

Uzbekistan qualified for World Cup 2014, and we faced Portugal, Serbia and Ivory Coast in the group stage. Of course we didn't get through to the round of 16, but we managed draws against Portugal and Ivory Coast (and a 1-0 defeat to Serbia), so I'm pleased overall.

Third Team

I won 9-0 in my first game in the season with an average of 8.98 on my first XI.

Only problem is my three subs did not score a rating at all, which ruins it

Third Team

Have been playing an International game, based on some guy who managed 18 different nations.

Didnt really think i'd get into it much, but im now into 2028.

Started my career at a club(Middlesbrough) actually, mainly to get my rep up a bit, but my first National Job was at Mongolia, who were just terrible, i then moved on to U.A.E U-19 and then Norway u-19 but failed miserably. I then went onto my 2nd main national side, Macedonia, and again i totally failed there. After that i went back to Middlesbrough until i found another national job, Iraq U-19, failed to qualify for some competition, so left and went to Trinidad and Tobago, it is now 2016.

Failed to qualify for anything once again and moved on to England U-20, but there wasnt much i could do other than play friendlies, so i left and DR Congo came calling. DR Congo were probably the best side i'd managed but i failed at the most important stage, qualifying for The African Cup of Nations, and yes i left. After that i had a short spell at Guam and failed to qualify for the Asian Nations, then went to Iraq and once again failed to qualify for anything and moved on to El Salvador, no need to guess what happened, i left and moved on to Thailand.

Thailand were surprisingly really good, but luck wasnt on my side, even with Somkiat Raksa, scoring a goal per game, and i was knocked out of the Asian Nations Quarter Finals, and again i left, but i wish i hadnt. After this i took another spell at Middlesbrough, got the play-offs and failed to get promoted. I was then approached by South Korea, but had some problems with the game crashing, so i had to resign to continue

After South Korea i went to New Zealand and was already in the Confederations Cup and just had to get through the groups. Won the game to get me through, but in the end i only got 3rd place . I stayed with New Zealand a bit longer and qualified for the World Cup, and also got my first cup, the OCE Nations Cup, 16 years and i finally won something. The World Cup went really well, got through my group (Portugal, Greece, Vietnam), and then beat Australia to get to the Quarters. In the quarters, i played Scotland and beat them 2-0, at this point i seriously thought i could go on to win it.

Semi final against France, 40 minutes in and its 0-0, my player gets sent off and France score from the penalty, and unfortunately that was the only goal and i was out, but i was proud to get that far, and thought Israel in the 3rd place game would be easy, how wrong i was, beaten 3-0 and finishing in 4th place.

After the World Cup i applied for about 10 jobs, and had a massive decision when Cameroon, Mali, Israel, Holland, Brazil, and someone else approached. I got it down to Cameroon or Holland, mainly because Brazil sack their managers every other month so ill get a chance there one day ;). I decided to take Holland.

Now at Holland in 2028 and ive just qualified for Euro 2028, my group consists of England, Finland and Sweden, hopefully i can get through it.

P.S - i didnt realise how much i'd wrote, oops.
    Last edited by Charlesbeams; 01-07-2010 at 20:44.

Youth Team

Wow, nice career there man I've never done an international career, and i've always wondered what the managers do inbetween games, as there is often several months inbetween..

Third Team

Cheers, there isnt much to do in between, so most of the time is Holiday, which is why ive got through it so quickly.

Also i think ill only count the main teams as nations managed, so im only on 11 really, 8 more to go

Amateur

Default Official All-Nighter Thread

This is just a test to see if it will pick up! This is for all those quick updates that you want all us to know!!!

Amateur

Default Re: Official All-Nighter Thread

ill be the first respondent im Luton/Nigeria at the end of the 2027-2028 season doing qualification for the 2030 world cup hosted in Greece won the first 2 game against Swaziland and Gambia with the Luton career i was relegated from the prem quite easily.

Amateur

I have just started out with Man Utd for the first time ever lol, I have never been them before just signed Otamendi and trying to sign Hulk!! Just got rid of both Carrick and Berba for £19m

Banned

Managing Lyon atm

Amateur

Hulk has agreed to come just waiting work permit! Trying to get rid of Gibson and Kuszczak!!

20 minutes into a friendly against Bury and winning 4-0!!

Third Team

The All nighter thread was closed after it went very OT and abuse was being hurled about. The main people of that thread set up their own fansite, called the All nighter or something like that.
    You might also have wanted to put 'player naming' in the title.

Banned

I'm sure a mod can edit it.

I have an All-Nighter Thread on my webite too if people are interested.

Amateur

just beat kenya 4-0 after a poor first half which was 0-0

Amateur

The Bury friendly endded in a 7-0 win for me

Just realising I want to get rid of Wes Brown now aswell!

Edit: Gibson gone to Spartak Moscow for £3.5mil

Amateur

Park Ji-Sung seem's to be my best player in the squad at the moment, he keep's running ring's around everyone! I know I'm going against small club's but he seem's to be the only player doing it!!

Amateur

I'm in my 3rd season with Forest Green Rovers in the Blue Square Prem. I took over in March 2010 when they were 23rd and the team outside the relegation zone were 10 points clear/ We ended up winning around 7 of the last 10 games and managed to stay up

2nd season we finished 3rd and suffered play-offs heartbreak in the semi's against Ebbsfleet.

Just started the 3rd season and we are 4th after 4 games. Won 3 Drew 1.

Really hoping to get promoted this season, it's really tough getting out of the Blue Square Prem though because only 1 team can go ujp automatically and the other 4 have to battle it out in the play-offs.

My manager reputation is still Unproven which I found funny lol, in my managerial career so far I have won 43, drew 15 and lost 12. Must move onto Local or Regional soon surely!

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Andy20 View Post
    I'm in my 3rd season with Forest Green Rovers in the Blue Square Prem. I took over in March 2010 when they were 23rd and the team outside the relegation zone were 10 points clear/ We ended up winning around 7 of the last 10 games and managed to stay up

2nd season we finished 3rd and suffered play-offs heartbreak in the semi's against Ebbsfleet.

Really hoping to get promoted this season, it's really tough getting out of the Blue Square Prem though because only 1 team can go ujp automatically and the other 4 have to battle it out in the play-offs.

My manager reputation is still Unproven which I found funny lol, in my managerial career so far I have won 43, drew 15 and lost 12. Must move onto Local or Regional soon surely!
    I wish you well but you seem to have the team behind you seeing you stoped them from getting relagated! How's my local team doing btw Mansfield Town!?

Amateur

Ebbsfleet in the playoffs they must of spent well. not sure if these two are good in the game but try and sign matt tubbs or magno vieira from ebbsfleet

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Downzie_Boi View Post
    I wish you well but you seem to have the team behind you seeing you stoped them from getting relagated! How's my local team doing btw Mansfield Town!?

Cheers mate

Well... I played them a few games ago actually, we beat them 2-1 at home, they are still above us though, they are 3rd after 5 games, we have a game in hand though.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Luton Town View Post
    Ebbsfleet in the playoffs they must of spent well. not sure if these two are good in the game but try and sign matt tubbs or magno vieira from ebbsfleet
    Those 2 are decent for Ebbsfleet, the problem I have though is that all the time I have been at FGR... They have never given me transfer funds really. I managed to squeeze 20k out of them last season but we have been in the red financially for the past 2 seasons. The club was actually in recievership when I took over, new owners took over, took a loan out and managed to get us from 1 million in debt to only 100k in debt.

I have got 4 season long loans out, brilliant players too and I have another 4-5 short term loans. Loans help massively in a sitation like this, I do have a few gems that I got on free transfers over the past 2 seasons but without loans our squad would only have about 12 players!

Amateur

Those 2 are decent for Ebbsfleet, the problem I have though is that all the time I have been at FGR... They have never given me transfer funds really. I managed to squeeze 20k out of them last season but we have been in the red financially for the past 2 seasons. The club was actually in recievership when I took over, new owners took over, took a loan out and managed to get us from 1 million in debt to only 100k in debt.

I have got 4 season long loans out, brilliant players too and I have another 4-5 short term loans. Loans help massively in a sitation like this, I do have a few gems that I got on free transfers over the past 2 seasons but without loans our squad would only have about 12 players!
    You seem to be doing well with them though despite money worries!

Part-timer

It's 2021 and world is totally out of MR's.. O_O

Amateur

Just about to start a new game on FM2009.

Who should I go?

I'm open to any suggestions.

Amateur

pre season budget of 2.4mil disappointing as last time in the championship i had 12mil

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by I Luke I View Post
    Just about to start a new game on FM2009.

Who should I go?

I'm open to any suggestions.
    be luton town -30 points give yourself a challenge you can survive as well as i did it

Amateur

You seem to be doing well with them though despite money worries!
    Hehe it's my FM experience

I've played Champ Manager/FM since 01/02, I love challenges like this, if I get these promoted it will be one of my best achievements ever. I think my best achievement ever on CM/FM would be taking Dagenham and Redbridge from Conference National to the Championship in 4 seasons

I'd love to take FGR to the Premiership, it's not impossible but the ground isn't great, we don't have any money and we don't have a big fanbase. We have 290 season ticket holders, the ground holds 5000 but we only get around 1200 for a league match and compared to someone like AFC Wimbledon who get 4000 every home game then we have a lot to improve on!

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by uusinjsh View Post
    It's 2021 and world is totally out of MR's.. O_O
    What size database are you running?

Amateur

Hehe it's my FM experience

I've played Champ Manager/FM since 01/02, I love challenges like this, if I get these promoted it will be one of my best achievements ever. I think my best achievement ever on CM/FM would be taking Dagenham and Redbridge from Conference National to the Championship in 4 seasons

I'd love to take FGR to the Premiership, it's not impossible but the ground isn't great, we don't have any money and we don't have a big fanbase. We have 290 season ticket holders, the ground holds 5000 but we only get around 1200 for a league match and compared to someone like AFC Wimbledon who get 4000 every home game then we have a lot to improve on!
    ive been to the stadium in real life and i didnt mind it nice little ground for a small team and i want to go the again this season. And well done for planning to stick with them

Amateur

be luton town -30 points give yourself a challenge you can survive as well as i did it
    I tried this once and failed horribly.

Amateur

I tried this once and failed horribly.
    cant get worse then

Amateur

cant get worse then
    Any other suggestions?

Amateur

ive been to the stadium in real life and i didnt mind it nice little ground for a small team and i want to go the again this season. And well done for planning to stick with them
    To be honest... Thinking about it 5000 is a good size ground for a Blue Square Prem team. It only has 2000 seated though so that might become a problem if we go up the divisions.

I did take AFC Wimbledon from Conference South to the Championship on FM 2007, the ground only held around 5000 and we had to ground share at Vicarage Road while the current stadium was being upgraded ti 15,000 That was a really nice touch. No other manager game would you see that happen.

Part-timer

What size database are you running?
    large database..

i hope u dont think i meant ''out of MR's'' literally

Afellay and Adu are both old now and there are no decent regens to replace them with..

Amateur

Any other suggestions?
    Start unemployed

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by uusinjsh View Post
    large database..

i hope u dont think i meant ''out of MR's'' literally

Afellay and Adu are both old now and there are no decent regens to replace them with..
    LOL I thought you meant that there was no MR's left in the game

Amateur

Any other suggestions?
    AFC Wimbledon blue square south and should get promoted first season

Amateur

Here are my current wheeling's and dealing's with Man Utd:

Amateur

I'll try AFC Wimbledon then.

I don't like starting unemployed but thanks anyway Andy.

Amateur

I'll try AFC Wimbledon then.

I don't like starting unemployed but thanks anyway Andy.
    You should enjoy the AFC Wimbledon game. They get a great turnout every home game and it can raise you funds over the course of the season.

Amateur

European championship 2028 last 8 onwards:

Amateur

I might start a new save with a conference club!! Might take on my local team Mansfield Town!!!

Part-timer

LOL I thought you meant that there was no MR's left in the game
    well that's how i feel about this whole situation now

because i've even manually gone trough every u21/u19 squad in in the world... and no-one has a potential to be as good as adu/afellay once were..!!

Amateur

League cup 1st round draw, draws me at home against League one side Reading

Amateur

Andy!! Got any tip's I have never actually started this low before so I thought I would take over Mansfield Town well I will in a minute when I get it all loaded up ;)

What would the best formation be in BluSqPrem! Or would it be better to have 2 or 3 and rotate it!?

Part-Timer

Anyone recommend me a team to start with? Am struggling to enjoy a game atm and need some inspiration from somewhere/one.

Amateur

this work for me which was 4-3-3
    a sweeper keeper
    wing back automatic, Ball playing defender cover, central defender stopper, wing back automatic
    deep lying playmaker defend, advanced playmaker attack, deep lying playmaker defend
    deep lying forward support, poacher attack (acceleration and pace), deep lying forward support

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by MIKES2008 View Post
    Anyone recommend me a team to start with? Am struggling to enjoy a game atm and need some inspiration from somewhere/one.
    what division?in that division do you want a promotion chasing team or a struggling team

Amateur

this work for me which was 4-3-3
    a sweeper keeper
    wing back automatic, Ball playing defender cover, central defender stopper, wing back automatic
    deep lying playmaker defend, advanced playmaker attack, deep lying playmaker defend
    deep lying forward support, poacher attack (acceleration and pace), deep lying forward support
    I actually like the look of that I might have to give that a go!! Thanks

Amateur

I actually like the look of that I might have to give that a go!! Thanks
    your more than welcome

Amateur

Andy!! Got any tip's I have never actually started this low before so I thought I would take over Mansfield Town well I will in a minute when I get it all loaded up ;)

What would the best formation be in BluSqPrem! Or would it be better to have 2 or 3 and rotate it!?
    Well, I have bought in players who are good in central positions. My formation is a 4-3-1-2, I have a good attacking midfielder called Craig King who I bought from Leicester and 3 midfielders in the center of the park who are playmakers.

It works well for me, I have made my pitch the smallest possible and also one of my midfielders has long throw ability of 18 and his preffered move is "Possesses a long flat throw" So on a small pitch it's like having a corner everytime the ball goes out of play for a throw deep in the opponents half!

I suggest looking for loans and free transfers. The trialist day in late July is important too, check out a lot of the players on show there. Let me know what the Mansfield transfer budget looks like

Amateur

Well, I have bought in players who are good in central positions. My formation is a 4-3-1-2, I have a good attacking midfielder called Craig King who I bought from Leicester and 3 midfielders in the center of the park who are playmakers.

It works well for me, I have made my pitch the smallest possible and also one of my midfielders has long throw ability of 18 and his preffered move is "Possesses a long flat throw" So on a small pitch it's like having a corner everytime the ball goes out of play for a throw deep in the opponents half!

I suggest looking for loans and free transfers. The trialist day in late July is important too, check out a lot of the players on show there. Let me know what the Mansfield transfer budget looks like
    Well I didn't want to push myself straight away so I just said that I would get top half for now hopefully I will be able to push for a higher finish! That left me with £10k

Amateur

I have found this guy but would take a massive chunk out the £10k!!

Amateur

Well I didn't want to push myself straight away so I just said that I would get top half for now hopefully I will be able to push for a higher finish! That left me with £10k
    What is your wage budget and what is your current wage total? Try and offload a few players who are on over £300 a week who arent top players for the club. Something else I do when buying players is I prefer to get central defenders who have jumping above 14. Have a look for a player called... Wesley Ngo Baheng.

I don't know if he will be the same on your game as he is on mine but he has been a top player for us. He is a striker and scored 21 goals last season, he is young too. He is good in the air and has 14 pace so physically he is great and he also has 13 composure.

Amateur

i think i ive signed him before I dont think he was that bad

Amateur

Looks good to me Offer them 5k, it would be worth it! You can get a good 4+ loan players so I wouldn't worry too much about using half of the transfer budget.

Amateur

What is your wage budget and what is your current wage total? Try and offload a few players who are on over £300 a week who arent top players for the club. Something else I do when buying players is I prefer to get central defenders who have jumping above 14. Have a look for a player called... Wesley Ngo Baheng.

I don't know if he will be the same on your game as he is on mine but he has been a top player for us. He is a striker and scored 21 goals last season, he is young too. He is good in the air and has 14 pace so physically he is great and he also has 13 composure.
    I support Newcastle so I know this kid I was thinking of trying to get Spear and Donaldson on load aswell!

Amateur

i think i ive signed him before I dont think he was that bad
    Yeah seem's ok but I don't think that he want's to come to me

Amateur

I support Newcastle so I know this kid I was thinking of trying to get Spear and Donaldson on load aswell!
    Will do no harm to make as many offers as possible to get loans in

Bear in mind that you can have 4 long term loans a season, that is more than 3 months long loans. You can loan as many players as you want for short term loans. I have about 5 loans in that are here for 3 months.

You can use 5 loan players in your team in a league match, not a bad limit really. In cup games you can use as many loan players as you want I got to the FA Trophy semi's last season and used around 8 loan players in my team in a few of the games!

Amateur

Will do no harm to make as many offers as possible to get loans in

Bear in mind that you can have 4 long term loans a season, that is more than 3 months long loans. You can loan as many players as you want for short term loans. I have about 5 loans in that are here for 3 months.

You can use 5 loan players in your team in a league match, not a bad limit really. In cup games you can use as many loan players as you want I got to the FA Trophy semi's last season and used around 8 loan players in my team in a few of the games!
    That is good to know I have both Ryan Donaldson and Ngo Baheng!

Amateur

Awesome!

Also check out a player called Erik Paartalu.

Amateur

About to win the Serie A with Roma, good times. Apparently Pelligrini is retiring at the end of my season so theres a post I could take...

Amateur

Awesome!

Also check out a player called Erik Paartalu.
    Yeh I will look into him!! You using him or have used him!?

Quote Originally Posted by Loojay View Post
    About to win the Serie A with Roma, good times. Apparently Pelligrini is retiring at the end of my season so theres a post I could take...
    Well if they want you I would go for it aswell!

Amateur

Yeh I will look into him!! You using him or have used him!?

Yep hes my club captain, hes the guy with the Rory Delap throw

Amateur

Yep hes my club captain, hes the guy with the Rory Delap throw
    Good good I will look into him then!! With a short pitch aswell I never though of doing that!

Amateur

Good good I will look into him then!! With a short pitch aswell I never though of doing that!
    It works a treat if you have a player with a long flat throw. I notice when I play away from home on bigger pitches... His throw can reach the edge of the 6 yard box, but when I play at home his throw can reach the far post sometimes!

Amateur

just finished pre season with these results

Amateur

Good results! I love giving the Glenn Hoddle academy a good hiding too LOL. I beat them 5-0 in pre-season aswell.

First Team Squad Member

We had this before, and it was fantastic! But unfortunately mods decided to close it down. Long story short, dont argue with mods if they decided to close this one, it brings up too many arguments.

Amateur

Lol well let's try and keep this one up then and not get to argumentative in here then Also Luton good results I'm in my first pre-son but can't seem to get the players gelled (first game I know!) Also got a player called Willy Robert!! Seems brill!!

Amateur

Just got beat 4-1 against Thurrock

Amateur

Just remembered someone who people could sign name is willy topp but you need a large database i think

Amateur

league cup 2nd round draw is Scunthorpe away
    Last edited by Luton Town; 02-07-2010 at 03:18.

Amateur

Just put in an offer for him!!!

Amateur

In need of a goalkeeper Alan Marriot is *****!!

Amateur

not sure if you have the budget but you could sign dean bouzinas i think thats how its spelt i think you can get for free

Amateur

See if you can get Ian Walker. I signed him for around 8k and he had a good season for me. He retired at the start of the 2nd season though He had about 20 clean sheets.

Amateur

Dean went on load to another club while Walker just say's no

Amateur

Roberto Elcaman What a star!! Still in pre-season mind!!

1 app 4 ass 1 MOM and a rating of 9.3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast