Welcome to the FM Career Updates forum. The following rules have been put in place after discussion with regular GQ users and the Mods.
1. Do not reveal the PA/CA of players or staff. This is the same for regen
players or staff.
2. You can have one thread per career. Multiple threads are allowed but anyone found abusing this privilege will be dealt with at the moderators' discretion.
3. Your initial post should state the setup your game has, including leagues loaded, database size used and any edits or extra leagues that have been loaded. Threads using the current version of FM do not need to add the version to the title, moderators will add versions to thread titles when a new game is released.
4. Do not accuse others of cheating. We want to keep this forum as friendly as possible. Any accusations of cheating will be dealt with at the moderators' discretion.
These rules are still subject to change.
Useful Links and Information
- please use this thread for any changes that need to be made to your threads that can't be done yourselves.
Career Updates Forum Anecdote Thread
- for single posts about careers that don't need their own threads
FM Career Forums Discussion
- for forum related discussion, questions etc.
The Career Information Request Thread
- a place to ask questions about teams, players etc.
How to Post a Screenshot
How to Add Links
- While in FM, press Alt and F9
- A picture will be saved to a screenshots folder, in the FM10 folder in your documents
- Upload the image to an image hosting website such as Photobucket
- Post the direct Url to the image here.
At the top of the forum, go to 'quick links' then 'edit options'. At the bottom, select 'enhanced interface' and save the changes. This will give you access to the extra posting tools that make it easier to post links. Once you've done this, highlight the word you wish to turn into a link, then use the link button (looks like a little globe) to paste in the direct Url to your screenshot.