Lost everything

Hi, I have lost my FM09 disk, manual, case and reciept, is there any way to install?

People who have got their disk and receipt have had luck from Sega in getting a new activation code but I don't fancy your chances when you tell them you have nothing at all.

If you installed it via steam then just login and re-download the game

Not if you didn't buy it from Steam. If you buy the disk you just activate via Steam don't you? To be able to download it there you must have purchased it from them surely.

Not if you didn't buy it from Steam. If you buy the disk you just activate via Steam don't you? To be able to download it there you must have purchased it from them surely.

You can buy fm09 from a shop and install it via steam by entering its product code, i did that when it came out.

i bought mine box set thro pre order,activated through steem and last week at the inlaws decided id had enough of the inane chit chat and wanted fm on but i had uninstalled it. i clicked on the icon in steem and it downloaded it for me YAY! :D

long winded and rambleing i know but the answer is if you've activated through steem then yes you can redown load it through steem

i bought mine box set thro pre order,activated through steem and last week at the inlaws decided id had enough of the inane chit chat and wanted fm on but i had uninstalled it. i clicked on the icon in steem and it downloaded it for me YAY! :D

long winded and rambleing i know but the answer is if you've activated through steem then yes you can redown load it through steem

Ooh I never knew that. I reformated my whole puter a month or so back and looked everywhere for my disks. I could have just switched on Steam and downloaded it...

Even more reason why steam is good and everyone should use it. :D

Archived