OMG some news about the FM10 Demo!!!

The news is, there is no news.

As with every single release since FM05, the demo will be released when the game goes gold. That's normally 2 - 3 weeks before the release of the game. The game is released on October 30th. I'm not a betting man, but if I was I'd be expecting the demo somewhere around the middle of October.

In the meantime, every time someone asks about the release date of the demo without reading this, god kills one of our QA testers. So please, everyone, think of the testers...

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the meantime, every time someone asks about the release date of the demo without reading this, god kills one of our QA testers. So please, everyone, think of the testers...

Never mind the testers. Every time someone asks about the demo they should be banned!

Its not as if the search function is difficult to use. The really annoying thing is that when FM2010 is released there will be tonnes of threads asking 'When is the patch comming out' which is imo equally annoying.

The news is, there is no news.

As with every single release since FM05, the demo will be released when the game goes gold. That's normally 2 - 3 weeks before the release of the game. The game is released on October 30th. I'm not a betting man, but if I was I'd be expecting the demo somewhere around the middle of October.

:rolleyes:

i think admin or mod should delete this thread.

Why?

ok its done in a sarcastic manner but anyone who isn't so a regular FM'er looking at buying fm10 and wants to 'try before you buy' may actually not know when its out, and this provides info to when it is! and perhaps stop some of the constant 'when is the demo' out threads.

I feel a sense of humor failure has happened here. but actually its bout time there was a sticky bout it.

Why?

ok its done in a sarcastic manner but anyone who isn't so a regular FM'er looking at buying fm10 and wants to 'try before you buy' may actually not know when its out, and this provides info to when it is! and perhaps stop some of the constant 'when is the demo' out threads.

I feel a sense of humor failure has happened here. but actually its bout time there was a sticky bout it.

Coming from DEMOdave?

Coming from DEMOdave?

lol thats DEMOdave as in demolition dave its an old nickname from an apprentice course i was on, I had a habit of destroying tools and once even broke a milling machine, there supposed to be near indestructible.... only if you use it correctly though

Im not sure what your suggesting tho?

lol thats DEMOdave as in demolition dave its an old nickname from an apprentice course i was on, I had a habit of destroying tools and once even broke a milling machine, there supposed to be near indestructible.... only if you use it correctly though

Im not sure what your suggesting tho?

Your username should have been demolition dave tbh. :D

Oh and Matt, I think CV wanted a linky of Graeme (presuming Kelly is Graeme Kelly!)

Archived