Assistant horrible at team talk

Parker

I am trying to get a long-term save going so I don't have time to watch every match, so I will holiday through games. My assistant is terrible at giving team talks and more often than not, makes most of my squad unhappy. I have tried to hire assistants with 20's in different areas, whether its motivation or determination but it doesn't seem to make a difference. Anyone have any advice to help me out?

I am trying to get a long-term save going so I don't have time to watch every match, so I will holiday through games. My assistant is terrible at giving team talks and more often than not, makes most of my squad unhappy. I have tried to hire assistants with 20's in different areas, whether its motivation or determination but it doesn't seem to make a difference. Anyone have any advice to help me out?

Have never found an assistant who isn't a complete clown when it comes to team talks. Mine usually suggest "For the fans" 99% of the time and never give the team any credit at all, never sympathise, never say "good effort" or anything remotely encouraging.

Never let them do it tbh.

If you want to speed through the game, I would suggest a better way would be to set the continue game timeout on to speed up the time between matches (works particularly well if you're doing something else at the same time as playing FM - almost like being on holiday but coming back for matches and when important stuff needs to be rubber-stamped) and set the match speed to fastest and commentary only. That way you get to do all the stuff that you can't trust your "ass man" to do properly.

Archived