The Football Manager Podcast season 3

• SI Staff

The first episode of the new season of the Football Manager podcast has just gone live on iTunes. You can find it in the sports section and it's completely free.

It features Andrew Dickens (Shortlist), Ashleigh Rose (Kick) and, err, me, talking about football, management, Football Manager 2010, a competition to win a copy of FM10 (or FMH10), "feature roulette" and, as always, some banter.

The podcast this season will be every 2 weeks.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really enjoyed the podcast tonight.

Feature wise the change to searching sound interesting, looking forward to seeing them on screen. The improvements to goal less games is a nice little feature.

The banter was great... "hello the internet," getting the mention of Barcelona in with an accent, "that's not a podcast word" for a couple of swear words, how do you solve a problem like Adebayor, "this is such great radio," "that sounds like pingu" and "the managers most likely to" were all great. Had me smiling and giggling along at parts.

Miles: you need a new laptop for the podcast!

It's always good to learn new things. I didn't know you couldn't release the game in Germany.

Have to agree with your guests comments concerning the upcoming Premier League squad rules.. very much "irrelevant."

• SI Staff
Really enjoyed the podcast tonight.

Feature wise the change to searching sound interesting, looking forward to seeing them on screen. The improvements to goal less games is a nice little feature.

The banter was great... "hello the internet," getting the mention of Barcelona in with an accent, "that's not a podcast word" for a couple of swear words, how do you solve a problem like Adebayor, "this is such great radio," "that sounds like pingu" and "the managers most likely to" were all great. Had me smiling and giggling along at parts.

Miles: you need a new laptop for the podcast!

It's always good to learn new things. I didn't know you couldn't release the game in Germany.

Have to agree with your guests comments concerning the upcoming Premier League squad rules.. very much "irrelevant."

I'm glad you enjoyed it.

I'll have a lot less software open on the laptop for "Feature Roulette" next time, so it'll be a lot quicker...

Ashleigh and Andrew are both great. Hopefully they'll be on again soon.

It would take all of 10 minutes to get a podcast onto youtube.

Add the podcast to a blank image in windows movie maker.

Format it.

Upload to youtube.

Simple as that.

I didn't mean it couldn't be done, more that its not the best option. Youtube is primarily designed for video based content.

A dedicated audio podcast/blog site would be more appropriate.

• 2 weeks later...

Still no podcast? Wanted to listen to it on the way to work, not up. Wanted to listen to it when i got back from work, not up. Wanted to listen to it to cheer me up after watching United lose, still not up. Whats going on here Miles? Don't punish the fans just cos' Watford got thumped again.

United didn't lose, they drew 2-2...?

Personally, I'd rather they worked on making the game a priority over making the podcast, axiz & Brookie, but that's just me :/

For me it's just like they lost...

United didn't lose, they drew 2-2...?

Personally, I'd rather they worked on making the game a priority over making the podcast, axiz & Brookie, but that's just me :/

But they have already made the podcast. I'm sure Miles has said it has been recorded and was due to be put on iTunes on Friday night but theres still no sign of it. So it's not a case of concentrating on making the game, more making what has already been recorded available, otherwise why bother recording it.

Archived