• Spanish Third Division
    • Nigeria
    • Eqypt
    • Canada
    • Any other please state

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope to make a World League in the style of the current Brazilian league. So the first half of the season is a normal league playing teams from the same nation as yourself, then the second half is a massive World League, playing teams from all over the globe.

If not, I may just set up some Continental Leagues with a Worldwide Champions-League style cup.

Depending on the ability of the editor, I will be creating a European Superleague to run alongside existing European competitions and national leagues. To create space in the calendar I will tweak existing competition structures such that no top tier of a European league has more than 18 teams and the league season will start a little earlier (1st of August). The league cups (where they exist) will be changed such that there is an initial league stage for lower division clubs with premier league teams coming in later on plus the league cups will have rules related to home grown/young players (to be determined).

I am hoping all of this is possible but not so sure. I understand it may mean disabling and re-creating any existing leagues I want to edit the rules of and hope that this is not too difficult and will not result in histories being lost.

One of the interviewees in Part 12 of the blog says that he has removed the League Cup :)

Another of the interviewees says he's done the leagues down to Level 10 in England (and plans to release it) - Garforth Town are in the Northern Premier League Division 1, which is Level 8 if my memory is correct?

I was thinking of doing a few things to the Scottish league. First I was thinking of increasing the number of teams in the SPL to 16 and having clubs play each other just twice and doing away with that stupid split that they have. I would also like 3 up 3 down for promotion\relegation like it is in most of the other european leagues.

Perhaps it would also be possible to have the league cup only for teams below the SPL. I think this would be helpful for league congestion, especially for those teams playing in europe.

Secondly, although I doubt it will be possible, I would like a way of getting rid of the old firm which I think would eventually make the league more competitive :D. Perhaps there might be a way, if they finish 1st and 2nd, to put them into the english conference or one of the leagues below this.

I would also like something like the charity shield in England as a season opener i.e the winners of the Scottish Cup play the winners of the league. If both teams are the same then it would be the runners up that contest this league opener.

Finally, I DEFINITELY plan to change the amount of tv money Scotland gets.

I'm just gonna search the internet for the best downloadable competitions. Maybe I won't play them, but I just need to have, just in case.

I agree.. I don't like to spend all that time on the editor and I know that there is people out there with a deeper knowledge of the football world than me, so I will download leagues that people make, hoping that they will be as accurate as possible.

I hope someone will make the first two tiers of the Maltese league, updating it to the latest changes happening due to the bribery scandal.

I would love to add some of the lower English leagues, and have a crack at adding a new club and taking them all the way to the top.

Since my ethnic origins is from Bangladesh i would love to try and create the league, i know there is a lot of work to do, and a lot of researching but should be worth it once its done. Does anyone hae a website link which would help me out here?

Thanks

Abs

Isn't the Spanish Third Division already in? I'm pretty sure I've managed in it with Cordoba.

Actually the third division doesn't exist, althought many of the teams wich belong to it are in the bd. Then, after several seasons, these teams can promote to the second division B, wich is playable (it is estructured in 4 groups).

Archived