View Poll Results: What league or Format do you think will be most popular to add

Voters
482. You may not vote on this poll
  • Qatar

28 5.81%
  • San Marino

27 5.60%
  • USSR Super League

31 6.43%
  • English leagues down to certain levels

272 56.43%
  • Serie D

29 6.02%
  • Spanish Third Division

29 6.02%
  • Nigeria

24 4.98%
  • Eqypt

29 6.02%
  • Canada

23 4.77%
  • Any other please state

127 26.35%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: If you are using the New league Editor, what are you most likely to do

Semi Pro

Default If you are using the New league Editor, what are you most likely to do

What it says in the topic

Just like to know what people are going to do with it
    Last edited by bobatwal; 18-09-2009 at 13:11.

Third Team

Default Re: If you are using the New league Editor, what are you most likely to do

I hope to make a World League in the style of the current Brazilian league. So the first half of the season is a normal league playing teams from the same nation as yourself, then the second half is a massive World League, playing teams from all over the globe.

If not, I may just set up some Continental Leagues with a Worldwide Champions-League style cup.

Part-timer

Default Re: If you are using the New league Editor, what are you most likely to do

quite a lot of people have said egypt in posts i have read, dont know why..

Amateur

faroe islands and Makedonia would be some I would try for sure. Prob. also some African and other lower nations around the world

Amateur

i would put in the scottish lower leagues plus if possible bring back intertoto and cup-winners cup.

Amateur

I think it would be fun to see what happened if a salary cap was introduced in all the European leagues..

But looking at the options listed above, my vote goes to Qatar.

Amateur

Depending on the ability of the editor, I will be creating a European Superleague to run alongside existing European competitions and national leagues. To create space in the calendar I will tweak existing competition structures such that no top tier of a European league has more than 18 teams and the league season will start a little earlier (1st of August). The league cups (where they exist) will be changed such that there is an initial league stage for lower division clubs with premier league teams coming in later on plus the league cups will have rules related to home grown/young players (to be determined).
    I am hoping all of this is possible but not so sure. I understand it may mean disabling and re-creating any existing leagues I want to edit the rules of and hope that this is not too difficult and will not result in histories being lost.

Amateur

serieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee d

Amateur

The lower danish leagues. As far down as possible

Semi Pro

For me i will be doing the following:-

Malta
    San Marino
    Italy Serie D (Or change italy format)
    English Until Midland Allance

Also create Another cup competiton for England

Amateur

Probably make up a new few cups for lower teams to give them extra funding.

Youth Team

Probably start a game as low down the English structure as I can get, also like the idea of a USSR or Yugoslavia league.

English down to tier 9.
    American Samoa League
    Solomon islands league
    Cook islands league
    Next 2 tiers in Wales

Will also add The FA Vase and Somerset premier cup.

Part-Timer

I'm just gonna search the internet for the best downloadable competitions. Maybe I won't play them, but I just need to have, just in case.

Reserves

Im after just inventing new league with whole new rules not seen in other leagues. Or specific rules from other leagues combined with others to make a whole new experience !

Amateur

Probably leagues for some Oceania nations like the Cook Islands, Tonga and American Samoa. I'm also interested in the Norwegian 3rd Division, and lower down in England.

Reserves

create the league that garforth town are in

also create a uk cup

including england, scotland, northern ireland and wales

yes i can't wait for fixture pileups

anyone know if i can scrap the league cup or is that not allowed?
    Last edited by englandmanager; 18-09-2009 at 15:29.

Reserves

One of the interviewees in Part 12 of the blog says that he has removed the League Cup

Another of the interviewees says he's done the leagues down to Level 10 in England (and plans to release it) - Garforth Town are in the Northern Premier League Division 1, which is Level 8 if my memory is correct?
    Last edited by Super Bladesman; 18-09-2009 at 15:42.

Amateur

I hope the person releasing the level 10 England pack has it out for everyone on release day, would love to play with the north west county teams ;-)

Amateur

San Marino league takeover

Reserves

Quote Originally Posted by brindlefly View Post
    I hope the person releasing the level 10 England pack has it out for everyone on release day, would love to play with the north west county teams ;-)
    Well, he certainly says he aims to in the interview.

Third Team

I was thinking of doing a few things to the Scottish league. First I was thinking of increasing the number of teams in the SPL to 16 and having clubs play each other just twice and doing away with that stupid split that they have. I would also like 3 up 3 down for promotion\relegation like it is in most of the other european leagues.

Perhaps it would also be possible to have the league cup only for teams below the SPL. I think this would be helpful for league congestion, especially for those teams playing in europe.

Secondly, although I doubt it will be possible, I would like a way of getting rid of the old firm which I think would eventually make the league more competitive . Perhaps there might be a way, if they finish 1st and 2nd, to put them into the english conference or one of the leagues below this.

I would also like something like the charity shield in England as a season opener i.e the winners of the Scottish Cup play the winners of the league. If both teams are the same then it would be the runners up that contest this league opener.

Finally, I DEFINITELY plan to change the amount of tv money Scotland gets.

Reserves

i will have to read more into the ins and outs of editing but can you definetly change tv money and revenue issues?

eg, teams playing at home in the fa cup get 100% instead of 50% of gates?

Youth Team

probably won't be doing any editing myself, but I'll sit back and wait for someone to create the German Regional divisions and Oberligen. The league editor is the single most awesome new addition to the series in 3 years.

Amateur

Scottish league edit and cup winners cup back

Semi Pro

I think im just gonna edit existing leagues

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by DivineOne View Post
    I'm just gonna search the internet for the best downloadable competitions. Maybe I won't play them, but I just need to have, just in case.
    I agree.. I don't like to spend all that time on the editor and I know that there is people out there with a deeper knowledge of the football world than me, so I will download leagues that people make, hoping that they will be as accurate as possible.

I hope someone will make the first two tiers of the Maltese league, updating it to the latest changes happening due to the bribery scandal.

Semi Pro

You cannot create the cup winners cup sadly

Semi Pro

I am going to do Malta but perhaps in my own format

Amateur

i would love to do a massive world cup for clubs (if it's possible) and the lower tiers in England so i can be my local club, Leek Town!!
    Last edited by trotter13; 18-09-2009 at 17:32.

Amateur

Definitely I would add the Spanish Third Division, because it includes 18 new groups with 20 teams each one! It will be fantastic, most of Spain will be represented in one of this groups.

Amateur
    Behind a keyboard, mouse and a monitor, whilst cheering the almighty Reading FC!

Qatar would be fun managing Al-Sadd with there millions, you forgot to put Uzbekistan on the poll especially that FC Bunydkor have got Luiz felipe scolari and raking in millions from oil but i would make Uzbekistan league to be in Europe because FC Bunydkor or Al-Sadd would own the asian champions league

Amateur

Create a playable J-League

Third Team

Bosnian...

First Team

Isn't the Spanish Third Division already in? I'm pretty sure I've managed in it with Cordoba.

Semi Pro

I would love to add some of the lower English leagues, and have a crack at adding a new club and taking them all the way to the top.

Since my ethnic origins is from Bangladesh i would love to try and create the league, i know there is a lot of work to do, and a lot of researching but should be worth it once its done. Does anyone hae a website link which would help me out here?

Thanks

Abs

Amateur

I will add English tier 7-8 & New Zealand

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by SCIAG View Post
    Isn't the Spanish Third Division already in? I'm pretty sure I've managed in it with Cordoba.
    Actually the third division doesn't exist, althought many of the teams wich belong to it are in the bd. Then, after several seasons, these teams can promote to the second division B, wich is playable (it is estructured in 4 groups).

Charlton Athletic Researcher

Download the best English file to go down to level 9 or 10.

Reserves

Create and expand as much Asian leagues as possible. (which I am already planning to do. )

Youth Team

plan to add the next three tiers for england + all the county cups, But also going to add J-League

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by SCIAG View Post
    You are thinking about the Segunda B then

La Liga
    Liga Adelante
    Segunda B
    Tercera Division

The Tercera is the third division everyone is talking about.

Semi Pro

Possibly a Scandinavian Cup including every team from the top leagues of Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland I may even include the Faroe Islands and Iceland!

Amateur

Wow, how many of these topics do we need?

First Team Squad Member

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro_DK View Post
    faroe islands and Makedonia would be some I would try for sure. Prob. also some African and other lower nations around the world
    Well, you might want to spell Macedonia correct first. And for me Canada and change the MLS.

Amateur

I plan to go down 2 or 3 more levels in england, maybe wales, def add tunisia and canada, maybe more.
    thinking will do something new for the usa league and add bermuda.

Also gonna try a cup for all playable teams of the uk.
    Last edited by bambi holt; 19-09-2009 at 22:51.

Amateur

i would love to get the USL and college leagues added for the USA. i also plan to edit the tv money for the spl so celtic can get some more quality players in.

Amateur

Montenegro ;)

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Standard liege!:D View Post
    Well, you might want to spell Macedonia correct first. And for me Canada and change the MLS.
    Makedonia is correct in serbian ;)

Amateur

-Fantasy League
    -Modern Day Legends
    -All Time Legends

some others and put them into a 12 team league

Semi Pro
    Love Big Ron story..Gary Birtles gets knocked out pyhsio tells Ron Birtles doesnt know who he is..

international................UK home champs at end of season but with England b TEAM IF POSSIBLE/???

Semi Pro

NSW Premier League, and maybe the Super League as well.

Amateur

Think the tiny nations will be popular, such as the Oceanic nations, especially American Samoa being one of the worst and smallest teams in the world and maybe the small European ones as well like Andorra, Liechenstein, Faroe Islands etc, its great that there is actually just enough research into some these small countries for them to be worthwhile playing (at least in the previous FMs there was).

(Think the tiny nations will be popular, such as the Oceanic nations, especially American Samoa being one of the worst and smallest teams in the world and maybe the small European ones as well like Andorra, Liechenstein, Faroe Islands etc, its great that there is actually just enough research into some these small countries for them to be worthwhile playing (at least in the previous FMs there was).

defo i cant wait to manage in some of them countries

Amateur
    On the cold, blowy plains of Northern England

Quote Originally Posted by Abs_UK View Post
    I would love to add some of the lower English leagues, and have a crack at adding a new club and taking them all the way to the top.

Since my ethnic origins is from Bangladesh i would love to try and create the league, i know there is a lot of work to do, and a lot of researching but should be worth it once its done. Does anyone hae a website link which would help me out here?

Thanks

Abs
    Don't know if this will be any help Abs:

http://www.soccerway.com/national/ba...egular-season/

http://www.banglafootball.net/

All a bit basic - I would have thought you'll be needing some pretty detailed player info as well.

Emirates Cup!
    Amsterdam Tournament!

Banned

I may remove all the European 'Super Powers' from their respective leagues into their own little self-obsessed bubble league of about 16 teams so they can fight over the bathroom mirror.

Then I'll promote teams from further down each league to replace the ones I've just teleported.

After that I'll rename the English Leagues as such:

First Division
    Second Division
    Third Division
    Fourth Division
    Conference
    Conference North
    Conference South

I'll then make prize-money more equally spread out amongst the leagues and teams so everyone has a fair bite of the cherry.

FM10 will be my chance to right the wrongs of football

Amateur
    On the cold, blowy plains of Northern England

If only Wee Aja ruled the world - you would have my vote!

Amateur

With all the money that the sheiks have, managing in the middle east would be really interesting.

Semi Pro

I like Wee Aja

Amateur

Change the Premier Divisons name to the Premier League. I'm surprised no one's said that yet.

Part-timer
    ]Expecting new pc around 2009 and looking forward to FM 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Mar$haLL View Post
    Change the Premier Divisons name to the Premier League. I'm surprised no one's said that yet.
    That might be because it's already fairly easy to do so (for a few versions already) using an .lnc file.

For some further explanation look here: http://nerazzurri.net/lnc-files.html

Amateur

Egyptian League, would love to be the reason that Ahly stops winning the title xD

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Red Right Hand View Post
    If only Wee Aja ruled the world - you would have my vote!
    If I win that election, you can be my Right Hand Man ;)

Quote Originally Posted by bobatwal View Post
    I like Wee Aja
    In that case; I like you too.

Amateur
    Ipswich (Aus) - Queensland NPL Researcher

Recreate Scottish league to hav a larger SPL, and larger Div 1 and 2, with a 3 up/down promotion all the way down to the non-league.

Also create a 3 tiered Australian league (with the remaining state leagues in a lower league) also 3 up/down promotion all the way through, and Australian FA cup. I'm thinking of keeping the Wellington Phoenix, recreating the New Zealand Knights, and maybe adding a team from Ports Moresby, just to increase the number of larger city teams, but not be so Sydney, Melbourne centric. I'd also recreate the Canberra Cosmos, Woolongong Wolves and Gippsland Falcons and add new teams from Hobart, Cairns, Geelong and Darwin.

Amateur

I plan to simply add as many of these as I possibly can until my PC refuses to start the game in the first place...which on present performance may be depressingly quickly despite it being a powerful machine But if it does somehow take it my first aim is having every single European team in the game in a playable league. That would make a crazy-good career game...

Amateur

The most popular is going to be the English leagues as far down as people can go.

I'm going to add the USL as view only. Add a little more realism to the U.S.

Amateur

Thai Premier League
    Thai Division1
    Thai Regional League
    Thai FA Cup
    Thai Queen's Cup

Amateur

I'll be hoping to create the J-League

Amateur

USL 1+2, PDL maybe NCAA

First Team Squad Member
    Micado is the oracle though...he'll see us right. Originally Posted by Why?

Were is the None vote...

Anyway, not for me, what we can choose if fine for me, don't need all those extra/additional league(s)

EDIT: Just read the title : If you a.......
    So that was not for me, sorry
    Last edited by Micado; 21-09-2009 at 15:43.

Amateur

I would hope to make a USA league that is completely different than the atrocious MLS with its ridiculous rules, salary cap, etc.

Amateur

I'll try to add the Icelandic 3rd tier (4 groups of 6 teams), that is if I don't find out that someone else has done it.

Third Team

I would bet by this time next year near enough every league in the world will be playable in some form.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by trekman View Post
    I was thinking of doing a few things to the Scottish league. First I was thinking of increasing the number of teams in the SPL to 16 and having clubs play each other just twice and doing away with that stupid split that they have. I would also like 3 up 3 down for promotion\relegation like it is in most of the other european leagues.

Perhaps it would also be possible to have the league cup only for teams below the SPL. I think this would be helpful for league congestion, especially for those teams playing in europe.

Secondly, although I doubt it will be possible, I would like a way of getting rid of the old firm which I think would eventually make the league more competitive . Perhaps there might be a way, if they finish 1st and 2nd, to put them into the english conference or one of the leagues below this.

I would also like something like the charity shield in England as a season opener i.e the winners of the Scottish Cup play the winners of the league. If both teams are the same then it would be the runners up that contest this league opener.

Finally, I DEFINITELY plan to change the amount of tv money Scotland gets.

Im not a huge editor fan but reading this comment made me laugh. im english and have a scottish girlfriend who supports hearts and she hates celtic and rangers and i was going to try and break the old firm grip on the SPL with hearts and try and win it. This is going to be a tough challenge but 1 i am going to try and accomplish.

Amateur

- Rename the English Divisions 1-4
    - 24 teams per league
    - No playoffs, 4 up, 4 down
    - Scrap the League Cup
    - Max of 5 Foreign Players in a Match Day squad
    - Min of 3 U21 Players in a Match Day squad
    - Substitutes = Maximum from Maximum. Give everyone a chance.
    - Prize money equal amongst the team in seperate divisions (£10m for Div 1, £7.5m for Div 2 etc....)

Think of more later. I'm pretty much with Wee Jay all the way.

Amateur

English down to Tier 8. Include Halifax Town, who wouldn't?

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Ewalsh View Post
    English down to Tier 8. Include Halifax Town, who wouldn't?
    Are they that low now?

An added bonus, I looked at the TV Settings and found you can have matches on National TV as well as Satellite and PPV. National TV will do. The Big Match will be making it's welcome return on my watch!

Amateur

I might move Celtic and Rangers into the Championship for the craic!

Amateur

To add USL1 and USL2 (Second and Third level of American football).

And make it possible to have relegation/promotion all the way to the MLS.

Amateur

Also got an idea for a combined Former Yugoslavia Premier League.

A combined 20 team league for the Balkans teams to really tear into each other. It will be the first Combination League I create.

5 teams from Croatia and Serbia
    3 teams from Slovenia and Bosnia
    2 teams from Macedonia and Montenegro

1: NK Dinamo (Croatia)
    2: HNK Hajduk (Croatia)
    3: HNK Rijeka (Croatia)
    4: NK Slaven Belupo (Croatia)
    5: NK Zagreb (Croatia)
    6: FC Red Star Belgrade (Serbia)
    7: FK Partizan Beograd (Serbia)
    8: FK Vojvodina Novi Sad (Serbia)
    9: FK Borac Cacak (Serbia)
    10: OFK Beograd (Serbia)
    11: NK Domzale (Slovenia)
    12: NK Maribor (Slovenia)
    13: NK Gorica (Slovenia)
    14: FK Zeljeznicar Sarajevo (Bosnia)
    15: FK Sarajevo (Bosnia)
    16: NK Siroki Brijeg (Bosnia)
    17: FK Vardar Skopje (Macedonia)
    18: FK Rabotnicki Skopje (Macedonia)
    19: FK Buducnost Podgorica (Montenegro)
    20: FK Zeta Golubovci (Montenegro)

I'll do a second division of 20 teams that missed the cut based on reputation (From the '09 Editor) from the other nations.

Amateur

i will add my mens team which is 2 leagues below ryman south :P

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Kemmel View Post
    Also got an idea for a combined Former Yugoslavia Premier League.

A combined 20 team league for the Balkans teams to really tear into each other. It will be the first Combination League I create.

5 teams from Croatia and Serbia
    3 teams from Slovenia and Bosnia
    2 teams from Macedonia and Montenegro

1: NK Dinamo (Croatia)
    2: HNK Hajduk (Croatia)
    3: HNK Rijeka (Croatia)
    4: NK Slaven Belupo (Croatia)
    5: NK Zagreb (Croatia)
    6: FC Red Star Belgrade (Serbia)
    7: FK Partizan Beograd (Serbia)
    8: FK Vojvodina Novi Sad (Serbia)
    9: FK Borac Cacak (Serbia)
    10: OFK Beograd (Serbia)
    11: NK Domzale (Slovenia)
    12: NK Maribor (Slovenia)
    13: NK Gorica (Slovenia)
    14: FK Zeljeznicar Sarajevo (Bosnia)
    15: FK Sarajevo (Bosnia)
    16: NK Siroki Brijeg (Bosnia)
    17: FK Vardar Skopje (Macedonia)
    18: FK Rabotnicki Skopje (Macedonia)
    19: FK Buducnost Podgorica (Montenegro)
    20: FK Zeta Golubovci (Montenegro)

I'll do a second division of 20 teams that missed the cut based on reputation (From the '09 Editor) from the other nations.
    Better to make second league as two divisions, 18 each, 6 teams per country - West (CRO, SVN and BIH) and East (SRB, MNE and MKD), like this:

First Yugoslav League

Dinamo Zagreb
    Hajduk
    Osijek
    Rijeka
    -------------------------
    Partizan
    Crvena Zvezda
    Vojvodina
    OFK
    Sarajevo
    Željezničar
    Zrinjski
    Maribor
    Domžale
    Budućnost
    Rabotnički

--------------------------------------------------

Second Yugoslav League – WEST

Slaven Belupo
    Zagreb
    Zadar
    Šibenik
    Cibalia
    Varteks
    Koper
    Olimpija
    Interblock
    Rudar Velenje
    Drava
    Gorica
    Široki Brijeg
    Velež
    Borac Banja Luka
    Slavija Sarajevo
    Čelik
    Sloboda
    --------------------------------------------------

Second Yugoslav League – EAST

Borac Čačak
    Smederevo
    Napredak
    Javor
    Hajduk Kula
    Rad
    Vardar
    Makedonija GP
    Sileks
    Pobeda
    Milano Kumanovo
    Bashkimi
    Zeta
    Mogren
    Grbalj
    Rudar Pljevlja
    Sutjeska
    Petrovac
    Last edited by dinamo_zagreb; 22-09-2009 at 01:18.

Amateur

I would expect the English leagues, esp Step 3 and 4, will prove the most popular. Of course, I'll be looking for a download from some kind soul far more ambitious than I!

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by feedthegoat View Post
    I would bet by this time next year near enough every league in the world will be playable in some form.
    Epic win that, mate. That will be fantastic for FM and for the community...

Amateur

English leagues as low as I can get them (try and make Darlaston Town playable)
    J-League
    and possibly a custom league and a few custom cups.

Amateur

I'll be doing a full All-Ireland league with a proper pyramid system.

Amateur

I voted for Qatar.

Amateur

Portugal needs a thoroughly revision.

Definitely remaining European leagues, Cyprus, Bosnia, Latvia, Faroe Islands etc. I always see teams like Torpedo Kutaisi and VB/Sumba in the qualifying rounds for the Champions League even though they're not top division teams! Minor I know, but it annoys me.

Third Team

The J_League is obviously the most important missing one, so you should have added that to your poll.

However I would rather create a few custom leagues out of the best teams of lesser league in order to create a 6th and 7th big league in Europe.

Part-Timer

My sunday league team ;)

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Kemmel View Post
    Are they that low now?

An added bonus, I looked at the TV Settings and found you can have matches on National TV as well as Satellite and PPV. National TV will do. The Big Match will be making it's welcome return on my watch!
    Unfortunatley yes. Still a big fan

Reserves

I'm just finalising my plans for a 10-tier British league.

It will start with the higher divisions being integrated but unmixed, i.e.

Level 1 = EPL
    Level 2 = Championship
    Level 3 = SPL/SFL div 1
    Level 4 = League One

and so on down to Level 7 = BSP.

Level 8 goes regional: BSN, BSS, Welsh Prem, Highland and elect Scottish Juniors

At Level 10 I select my favourite rubbish teams, like tier 24 Bengfal Tigers, Pease Pottage Village and amateur teams from my beloved Scottish Highlands and Islands, down to rep 50 and below. That's where I'll be starting.

The British Premier League will have 20 teams; below that from levels 2 to 7 all divisions will have 24. There will be 4 promotions and relegation spots. At the regional level there will be 2 up/2 down. It should encourage more rapid mixing of English, Scottish and Welsh teams. I'm looking forward to see how it all pans out as I bumble about with my amateur pie-eaters.

Kemmel - bring back Saint & Greavsie!!

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by The Amazing Dale Watkins View Post
    probably won't be doing any editing myself, but I'll sit back and wait for someone to create the German Regional divisions and Oberligen. The league editor is the single most awesome new addition to the series in 3 years.
    Signed. :-)

Reserves

Quote Originally Posted by phnompenhandy View Post
    I'm just finalising my plans for a 10-tier British league.

It will start with the higher divisions being integrated but unmixed, i.e.

Level 1 = EPL
    Level 2 = Championship
    Level 3 = SPL/SFL div 1
    Level 4 = League One

and so on down to Level 7 = BSP.

Level 8 goes regional: BSN, BSS, Welsh Prem, Highland and elect Scottish Juniors

At Level 10 I select my favourite rubbish teams, like tier 24 Bengfal Tigers, Pease Pottage Village and amateur teams from my beloved Scottish Highlands and Islands, down to rep 50 and below. That's where I'll be starting.

The British Premier League will have 20 teams; below that from levels 2 to 7 all divisions will have 24. There will be 4 promotions and relegation spots. At the regional level there will be 2 up/2 down. It should encourage more rapid mixing of English, Scottish and Welsh teams. I'm looking forward to see how it all pans out as I bumble about with my amateur pie-eaters.

Kemmel - bring back Saint & Greavsie!!

i'd be really interested in this pyramid buddy!!!

could you add garforth town though atleast to level 10

would you also make this available for others?

Amateur

I'm going to make a Carribbean Super League!

Amateur

San Marino, obviously.

Reserves

Quote Originally Posted by englandmanager View Post
    i'd be really interested in this pyramid buddy!!!

could you add garforth town though atleast to level 10

would you also make this available for others?
    Garforth is pencilled in for my level 10, yes.

In my FM09 dummy-run I notice that the AI populate the squads with youth regens, so the average age of squads is about 17. That works!!

If I can work out how to upload the file, I will do. I'm a right novice mind, so don't get your hopes up.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast