After 1 International Appearance

sambos

Hi im just wondering if this was a bug that was fixed. I read some chaps post about selling players for minimal amount of cash up front but a 40 million payment after the player sold makes 1 international experience. I tryed this with Miguel Veloso for 10M upfront and 40M after 1 international app and Arsenal agreed the price. But, then the deal collapses as a news item i receive saying " the deal cannot go through as Arsenal have decided on other transfer targets". I tryed again, but to my dismay the option of getting cash after international appearances is not available when i try to sell certain players. Does anyone know if this is an issue fixed on the latest update 9.3.0 due to the fact that clubs were induced to this type of deal in previous versions.

Thanks in advance, hope its clear enough.

I think the only thing that needs fixing is the AI's willingness to accept silly bids for international appearances - not by preventing players from putting the clause in the first place (akin to machine-gunning a mosquito).

SI, after all, can't do much about those who willfully cheat.

No, I still do it often in 9.3, but clubs are much wiser now it seems. It's still too easy to dupe them into buying an average youngster with a huge clause but I do think it's a bit better. I very often find that they pull out at the last second, but if you sell to a rich club, they rarely pull out.

I had Aldershot Town as the richest club in the world (in fact almost double 2nd) by about 2023 doing this, and I had all bases loaded when England wanted me as manager. I quickly sold off a few squad players with huge clauses to stupid clubs and pocketed a cool AU$410mil (from 5 players) for a 1-0 win against Macedonia, then resigned :D

This game was played from the beginning with 9.3

Archived