This made me laugh

Navie:

if you've had sergio ramos before on an FM game, you'd know that he always looks for a new challenge regardless of sucess, with human and AI teams. he's really annoying to own or sign, i gave him maximum wages to sign for arsenal as he was not interested in a move. he accepted, but towards the end of his contract he wanted to leave after winning the CL and league double.

although i agree that even if a player wanted a new challenge with another top club, he wouldn't be so open about his ambitions.

Originally posted by Nomis07:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Klimowicz:

although i agree that even if a player wanted a new challenge with another top club, he wouldn't be so open about his ambitions.

Ronaldo. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

apart from him.

Originally posted by Klimowicz:

apart from him.

icon_biggrin.gif

It is a bit ridiculous sometimes though. Every game I have started I begin by managing FC Bayern and every time Ottl becomes unhappy after the first season and wants a new challenge. He hasn't even been a first team regular for the club yet so I don't know how he thinks he has acieved all he can. It's especially stupid because nobody decent ever comes in for him and 4 out of 6 saves he has ended up with mid table Borussia Dortmund. I suppose it is a challenge, but still a bit stupid on his part.

i wonder how researchers calculate a players loyalty tbh. i can understand when Cesc leaves arsenal in 2011 after we won the previous 3 leagues, but i am bewildered how Gerrard (who i signed from Zaragoza after 6 months there), Babel & Torres stayed with liverpool for a season in the Championship. granted they bounced back up, but liverpool are once again battling relegation and Nando in particular seems content to stay. but i bet if i took the job, said players would request a move to a bigger club.

To be fair players do this sort of thing all the time in real life....................just look at the so-called "Galactico's" who joined Real Madrid in the past;

Luis Figo

Zinedine Zidane

Ronaldo (The fat one)

All these players came out and said they wanted to join Real Madrid before the club even made an offer. Even last year Wesley Sneijder did the same thing.

Archived