Moving from FM2007 - 2008 etc

Hi All,

Just wondering at which point you all buy the latest updated games ?

I'm currently engrossed in FM2007 and before that played 2005 so i tend to skip a year each time i 'upgrade' so that i notice more of a difference.

Hi All,

Just wondering at which point you all buy the latest updated games ?

I'm currently engrossed in FM2007 and before that played 2005 so i tend to skip a year each time i 'upgrade' so that i notice more of a difference.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Celtic_1967:

I always buy the newest version on the release day </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Same here.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Celtic_1967:

I always buy the newest version on the release day </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Doyle:

I play FM 07 here, do people not like FM 08? I've seen quite a few people saying they did not like this version </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was a step backwards IMO. There wasn't one feature that I missed when I went back to FM07. The Confidence feature is diabolical and the transfer system is even worse. They were the two major things that but me off. And, like I said, there wasn't one feature in FM08 that I miss now.

Personally I think the match engine is much better in FM08 (apart from the dodgy corner routine) so I prefer it to '07 as the match engine's one of the most important things for me.

That being said I am hoping for some improvements to things like the transfer market, staff feedback and confidence for the next game.

Archived