Anyone have trouble with Yaya Toure Injury?

I know that training etc can affect injuries but this is not the case.

The problem is Toure got injured for a few weeks, when he fully recovered he got injured again for 2 weeks.

Again when he recovered he played a reserve game and got injured. Is this just majorly unlucky?

I don't think there can be a bug to affect one player this way but thought I would check.

I don't have the latest patch for the game but I don't have the first either, Not sure which patch I had last, I just know it wont be the latest since I don't load up Steam to run FM no more.

It could be that you are bringing him back that bit too quickly. It happened to me for Messi for first 2 seasons of a game, he gets injury he comes back I play him next game he gets injured. The solution was to give him a week before putting him back in the team.

P.S. I assume you boutht Touré, as there are no reserves in Spain only Bteams.

Well the second time he wasn't even played, he just got injured in training just after resuming it. And yes I bought him for Arsenal during the first season.

Thanks for the feedback anyway, I just wanted to check. I'm not someone who thinks everything that goes against me is a bug lol, just seemed odd.

Archived