Any award splash screen and trophy room in FM10 ?

grep

I would appreciate a lot several unique splash screens to celebrate promotions, cups, etc. etc....also negative ones for relegation or lost derbies etc......

I have always been missing them since 15 years.

Is there any chance that our results will be in someway graphically " rewarded " setting up also a throphy room ?

I would consider that a quick and simple add on and a classy touch as well.

I would prefer to see something much more in depth than pretty pictures. There needs to be substantial media build up to cup finals and loads of analysis afterwards. Same goes for the league run-in. It should be about creating the atmosphere and setting the mood. We need to feel like our triumphs and failures matter for more than just one day and the repercussions are felt into the future. No amount of pictures will do that.

Definately agree with playmaker about the need for more in depth build ups, reactions and added messages to build up atmosphere and pressure etc. The intelligence of the game does need improving - grep i 100% agree that we need to have some sort of reward message/screen to add a sense of achievement to the game. And if you become extremely succesful (with four european titles to your name) than this also needs to be recognised. Also vise versa, when a manager does extremely poorly at a club they should have a poor reputation and find it harder to gain recognition from the fans and the media. good points guys!

Not counting every round victory as a milestone should also be changed. Currently when looking for what ive done being inundated with FA Cup 3rd round victories is a killjoy.

Creating the atmosphere for games is something I have always felt has lacked. There is no difference between an FA cup final and a BSS match bar a few different questions in a press conference.

I agree with basically everything said in this thread, a much more in-depth build up needs to be included.

I'd love to feel a realistic atmosphere before and after games, greater recognition for achievements, the media playing up great victories as well as humiliations.

As of now the game is very accurate, it just needs a few more features to create emotion and tension.

I concur with everything that's been said. It isn't anything massive really, just much more in-depth media articles and more build up prior to cup finals and end of season league clashes that may decide the fate of who gets relegated or becomes champion.

The match day "experience" should also differ significantly depending on the importance of the game being played.

God I hope not.

I don't ever bother reading any of the articles. I wouldn't want to have to sit through a splash screen and/or view a trophy room presentation after I win anything.

The reward of knowing I just won a cup/league is really enough. The only issue I have after a Champions League or Domestic League win is the job security reset that happens the following season.

The match day "experience" should also differ significantly depending on the importance of the game being played.

i hope the media has been vastly improved especially something like this, i feel derbies and finals just see the same as any other match in the game, i hope si focus on this for fm10 it would really be a great improvement

I concur with everything that's been said. It isn't anything massive really, just much more in-depth media articles and more build up prior to cup finals and end of season league clashes that may decide the fate of who gets relegated or becomes champion.

Absolutely 100% agree. I think creating different atmospheres with messages for different scenarios could break up the slight repetitiveness of the screens. Lets get more people behind this it would just add another dimension to the best footie management game around :thup:

No you aren't, you're posting three minutes after the last post.

Made me choke on my sandwich with that one.

When people are talking about 'splash screens' & such, I automatically think of LMA 2007.

With your office & trophy up on the shelf + they have the video of a big signing you just made..

That stuff was pretty good.. although very repetitive

definately agree with Playmaker here. This is one of the main things to way i rarely go past 4/5 seasons because everything is exactly the same every year. I absoultely hate "You have won the FA Cup". Well yes, baring in mind i was managing the team i kind of knew that i had one. I want post match analysis with features like "How Aston Villa won the FA Cup" which says which areas you outperformed your opponents and how you managed to win the game.

Almost everyone agree about the needing of come sort of graphical prize and also something, even simple, that may raise the atmosphere before important games, like cup final stages, each league dramatic playoffs and so on.

I would expect now SI to chime in at least to say if such a classy touch will be into FM10 or not.

Thanks SI in advance

Almost everyone agree about the needing of come sort of graphical prize and also something, even simple, that may raise the atmosphere before important games, like cup final stages, each league dramatic playoffs and so on.

I would expect now SI to chime in at least to say if such a classy touch will be into FM10 or not.

Thanks SI in advance

I wouldnt say a grapgical trophy cabinet would be any good...... a bit gimmicky if you like. However, i do think that you should be rewarded with more media articles rather than just "Team x has won the Champions League"

I wouldnt say a grapgical trophy cabinet would be any good...... a bit gimmicky if you like. However, i do think that you should be rewarded with more media articles rather than just "Team x has won the Champions League"

I could also fire up you tube and play " you'll never walk alone " and sing all night long until neighborhods dial 911 but I prefer some sort of reward,to be honest.

Every single winner in the Olympics games since thounsands years have been rewarded with a podium and medals, why victories should be censured ?

I could also fire up you tube and play " you'll never walk alone " and sing all night long until neighborhods dial 911 but I prefer some sort of reward,to be honest.

Every single winner in the Olympics games since thounsands years have been rewarded with a podium and medals, why victories should be censured ?

I agree that there should be more fuss made when you win a trophy, i just think the idea of a graphic trophy cabinet is a bit gimmicky. What would happen when you moved clubs? You wouldnt take them trophies with you. Also, im sure there wiuld be licensing issues with some competitions meaning you wouldnt actually be able to use the pictures of the real trophies.

AFAIK FIFA and UEFA trophy images are not copyrighted at all and you should take a look at Real Madrid trophy room to get a grip with the reality.

BTW -> here -> http://lh5.ggpht.com/_U75CXsS9aP4/SbA7s0N9jQI/AAAAAAAABik/ibPZHc3K55s/DSC01490.JPG

But what about domestic competitions? EA hold the premier league rights And what has Real Madrids trophy room got to do with anything? And why do i need to get a grip?

Archived