What is the Editor function all about, never used it nor know much about it?

I have been playing the game for years on and off but never used the editor function, could someone tell me the basics about it and what it benefits to the game. I read some people take ages changing things before they start there 1st season??? Confused x:confused:

bloody hell, that is cheatin a bit mind. Milner and Agbonlahor have crap attrivutes on fm09 so i will be changing that too. My eyes have been opened lol!

It's not just used for cheating. If you take a look in the editors forum, you will see a whole bunch of database updates so that you can download them and play with the current real life squads.

Yep, if you want too. You can build a player form the ground up, you can even put yourself in there as the next Pele.

I actually had a dream last night that Pele was playing for Chelsea in his current state, he didn't do very well.

As Neji said it can be used for all sorts, I usually have one game where I add myself as a world class striker. If people want to cheat money wise then FMRTE is the best option as the editor has a limit on the money you can add but FMRTE doesn't. You can give yourself a sponsorship deal for £100 million a year for 25 years and up your balance to £1,000,000,000 but you can't do that with the normal editor.

Archived