+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What is the Editor function all about, never used it nor know much about it?

Amateur

Default What is the Editor function all about, never used it nor know much about it?

I have been playing the game for years on and off but never used the editor function, could someone tell me the basics about it and what it benefits to the game. I read some people take ages changing things before they start there 1st season??? Confused x

Reserves

Default Re: What is the Editor function all about, never used it nor know much about it?

It does exactly what it says on the tin. It allows you to edit pretty much any aspect of the games database. So that can be anything from a players name, club, attributes or value, to the amount of money or the size of the stadium a club has.

Amateur

Default Re: What is the Editor function all about, never used it nor know much about it?

wtf so bein a villa fan i could put them into man city level of money?

Reserves

Pretty much, yeah. You can also tick the 'Suger Daddy' option so that the chairman just keeps pumping money into the club whenever the balance gets a bit, again just like Man City.

Amateur

You could make Steve Bruce into a dynamite striker for Real Madrid if you wanted to.

Amateur

bloody hell, that is cheatin a bit mind. Milner and Agbonlahor have crap attrivutes on fm09 so i will be changing that too. My eyes have been opened lol!

Amateur

lmao Can i turn all my players into chinese nationality?

Reserves

Yep, if you want too. You can build a player form the ground up, you can even put yourself in there as the next Pele.

Reserves

You can do all that - but before you create a new game. Once you've started a new save, you can't use the official editor to change anything, but there are unofficial savegame editors to do that.

Reserves

Quote Originally Posted by leeFMfan View Post
    bloody hell, that is cheatin a bit mind. Milner and Agbonlahor have crap attrivutes on fm09 so i will be changing that too. My eyes have been opened lol!
    It's not just used for cheating. If you take a look in the editors forum, you will see a whole bunch of database updates so that you can download them and play with the current real life squads.

First Team Squad Member

Quote Originally Posted by chopper99 View Post
    Yep, if you want too. You can build a player form the ground up, you can even put yourself in there as the next Pele.
    I actually had a dream last night that Pele was playing for Chelsea in his current state, he didn't do very well.

As Neji said it can be used for all sorts, I usually have one game where I add myself as a world class striker. If people want to cheat money wise then FMRTE is the best option as the editor has a limit on the money you can add but FMRTE doesn't. You can give yourself a sponsorship deal for £100 million a year for 25 years and up your balance to £1,000,000,000 but you can't do that with the normal editor.
    Last edited by AcidBurn; 03-09-2009 at 13:41.

Reserves

Quote Originally Posted by AcidBurn View Post
    I actually had a dream last night that Pele was playing for Chelsea in his current stat, he didn't do very well..
    He can't have done any worse than Shevchenko

First Team Squad Member

Quote Originally Posted by chopper99 View Post
    He can't have done any worse than Shevchenko
    lol, he wasn't far off he was a bit faster aswell.

+ Reply to Thread