anyone know any players from fm...in real life?

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ben Clark from hartlepool - went on holiday with him a few years ago and he lives round the corner from me .

michael kay - sunderland - a mate of mine , play cricket in the summer with him and the odd game of 5 aside, also used to go to me old school in the same classes as me.

gavin scott - sunderland - in the year below me at my old school.

I did some work for David Dunn, (my mate works as first team physio at B'ham city), it was some retouching on a few photographs. He never paid for the work or even made a gesture to cover the time spent on it.

Still got his mobile number so maybe blackmail is on the cards?!

Darren Huckerby, I live in Warrington (inbertween Manchester and Liverpool) and he lived just around the corner from me when he was at Man City a few years ago. Never spoke to him tho, becuase he was a blue and I am forever a red! lol.

1. Thorstein Schanche. Went to the same school.

He's supposed to be at Tromsø in the Norwegian Premier, but for some reason he's free transferred.

2. Most of the players on my local team.

3. Ali Karan, a youth player at Genclerbirligi who used to play for our fiercest rivals, Mo IL.

I have Alex Cisak (Leicester under 18s) on my msn. My brother got a christmas card from Chris Kirkland (I didn't though so I don't like him!)

Russel Hoult used to live on my estate but moved when he transferred

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Klimowicz:

i used to go to college with Lomano Lua-Lua, now he's playing in the Champions League against Real Madrid ffs! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And he still doesn't pass the ball!

Not really no.

I have a mate that lives on the same street as Rafa Benitez and another that lives on the same street as Lee Miller.

Also, I did stay at Peter Schmeichel's house one night about 11 years ago when I was 5/6. My mum and his wife worked together and were friends and we were invited to stay over after a barbecue. None of my mates believe me though.

Guest ArseneFM

Anybody remember a Chinese player called Li Tie who was in Sheffield Utd last year?

I met him when I was on holiday in China, he was wearing sunglasses so its hard to recognise him but I did icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SmurfDude:

Used to be friends with Eddie Johnson in high school. "Bishops blue coat church of England high school" Sounds like a school for religious ******* huh. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds like a school for religious Butlins entertainers, that's for sure.

If you actually work for Butlins I'll **** myself laughing.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chasing Lamely:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SmurfDude:

Used to be friends with Eddie Johnson in high school. "Bishops blue coat church of England high school" Sounds like a school for religious ******* huh. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds like a school for religious Butlins entertainers, that's for sure.

If you actually work for Butlins I'll **** myself laughing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I even wear the brightly coloured uniform and cap in my free time, it makes me oh so happy!

Nah, I'd rather swallow a live hedgehog than work at Butlins.

Joost de Graas, NEC under 19s (Holland) Lives in my neighborhood, used to be a good friend of me, don't speak to him nowadays though.

That's about the only player from FM I know, although I sometimes see some Vitesse players when I'm at work (Theo Janssen) or when I'm going out (Remco vd Schaaf), but that's about it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by markrae1:

Ross Hamilton of Stenhousemuir and Graham Lonie of Keith. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And if THAT doesn't beat Figo, I don't know what does.....

Archived