strange idea.

This may be a bit weird buti decided to Post it.

When playing fm I'm usually listening to my music and hate having to. Alt. Tab out to switch.

In future fm's would it be possible to implement a music player into. The skins?

You could import. Music like itunes. Does

Just a suggestion :)

(If. Your going to. Comment. And say it's bad. Say it nicely don't be a child :))

Playing in windowed mode would solve that.

I either watch tv online (BBC iplayer, or TVCatchup) on the left side of my screen with FM running on the right side of it.

Plus with the network game im part of the now i have a steam window open for chatting as well on the left hand side, generaly right above the "tv" window.

i reckon it would be good to download team songs like if you was playing at fratton park you would hear play up pompey or paul hart's blue n white army being sung and glory glory man united at old trafford. i think that would be brilliant or if you are doing bad and your fans booing or if doing good they are signing the chairmans name.

Step 1 - put FM in windowed mode

Step 2 - open iTunes

Step 3 - press Ctrl + M to switch to mini-player

Step 4 - move iTunes mini-player to bottom right-hand corner of screen

Done.

1. Itunes sucks

2. I know it can be done in windowed mode this was a suggestion so people don't have to switch to window mode.

3. Did I Mention itunes sucks?

1. Itunes sucks

2. I know it can be done in windowed mode this was a suggestion so people don't have to switch to window mode.

3. Did I Mention itunes sucks?

How funny, I vaguely detect a sense of irony here.

Oh wait, here it is:

(If. Your going to. Comment. And say it's bad. Say it nicely don't be a child )

:rolleyes:

i duno if everyone would think this is a good idea aswell but when you watch a match if you win the league or stay up your fans run on to the pitch to celebrate may i point out my mum came up with this one as she plays fm now and then when im not lol

No, absolutely not! Your mum should stick to cooking and ironing :D

This may be a bit weird buti decided to Post it.

When playing fm I'm usually listening to my music and hate having to. Alt. Tab out to switch.

In future fm's would it be possible to implement a music player into. The skins?

You could import. Music like itunes. Does

Just a suggestion :)

(If. Your going to. Comment. And say it's bad. Say it nicely don't be a child :))

Just play the game in window mode, or download a player like winamp.

Where can you activate windowed mode? I cant find it anywhere, any help appreciated

cheers

Create an icon for fm if its not already there.

Right click on that icon and select properties.

On the shortcut tab find the box marked target and add the following

-windowed -small_screen to the end of the target box so it looks like this

"C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\fm.exe" -windowed -small_screen

Reboot fm and it should now be in a window.

Archived