is edin dzeko in your game?

hes in mine and i run a huge database

@Born2killzone hes a bosnian striker who was named player of the year in the bundesliga last season and scored the most goals in the league. AC Milan was after him this summer irl but wolfsburg wouldnt sell

@megaman

Dzeko wasnt top scorer it was Grafite,Dzeko was 2nd and he is ours (bosnian) diamond,thats how we call him at Bosnia :D

my mistake :p i thought i had heard he was top in the league but it must have been he was top scorer on wolfsburg. either way im disappointed milan wasnt able to sign him but im happy with huntelaar as well :D

I dont think Dzeko will fit in Italian football style,here in Wolfsburg is his nation teammate Misimovic and they comunicate in native(bosnian)language thats why Misimovic has lot's of assists and Dzeko scores like crazy :D

Its like Ibisevic - Salihovic in Hoffenheim :D

In Milan he would have problems with adapting :D

Just had a search for him in the current game that I am playing with the weegie update on 9.3.0 patch with medium database and he's not in my game. I had a look in the database and he is in the database so I guess you have to have the biggest size database for him to show up or maybe its intirely random what player are loaded into nations you've not loaded yourself.

misimovic is bosnian, not croatian!
misimovic is croatian, not slovenian!

No, and again no. Zvjezdan Misimović is Serbian. But he plays for Bosnia Herzegovina (consisted of three nations - Croatians, Serbians and Bosnians) and he is currently best Bosnian player. If Džeko goes to another team, Misimović should go with him too.

No, and again no. Zvjezdan Misimović is Serbian. But he plays for Bosnia Herzegovina (consisted of three nations - Croatians, Serbians and Bosnians) and he is currently best Bosnian player. If Džeko goes to another team, Misimović should go with him too.

In FM05, Misimovic was the star of my team - so I'm a big fan, though I've never seen him play IRL.

OP: Dzeko's in my game - but I've got a large database and a DDT(?) file.

Still, the German league's top teams don't usually not get loaded. Maybe he fell foul to that bug where good players were retiring really early, along with all the rubbish out-of-contract guys.

Archived