FM 2009 Is my favourate game in the series

It has its gameplay flaws granted, but it is the game which took my the longest to crack (if I even have).

I had to play 4-5 season before I actually started to make some headway.

Every other version I have ever played has been fairly instant when it came to success, 2 season tops before I won the majority of games, and also I had much more success on all previous games.

In 2009...

I will forever remember winning the Champions League with Many City, I cannot remember any other occasion on previous that will stay in my mind like that one. Also my current Cov City save, where I am going to get promoted to the prem if it kills me, Ive had three saves to attempt and been sacked everytime.

It is in my opinion the most difficult version Ive played on, and for me that makes it the most enjoyable. The challenge stays there for me.

I agree, I also have enjoyed FM09 a lot more than the other versions I have played, even if I was only introduced to the game with FM07, this season has me fighting with AD Fafe (3rd Div Port) now as one of the "Big Four" in Portugal and fighting in European competition. I am loving it, I may have made it to July 2027 to get here, but every single save I pick up I love on FM09.

I don't imagine it would be much of a struggle to win the Champions League with Man. City with the amount of money they have to spend.

It really was for me at the start. Now looking back having learned the tools of the trade I'd imagine id have it cracked it a season or two. but the first time on the years game was extra special

This years game is very annoying arsenal are just never lose they have got 102 points in the league it is ridiculous its even worse that its arsenal who are rubbish but it just takes the fun out the game because you have to go like unbeaten to win the game please please please football manager dont just have 1 team that never loses and especially not arsenal considering they lose more than any of the top 4 by a landslide

Archived