Fm 2009/2010 skills?

:Hi guys!

i am new in this forum, so i want to apologize if this topic is in the wrong section.

all i want to ask is...

have you ever seen some skills, dribbles in fm 2009? what kind of dribbles? can we expect some animation on this way in fm 2010?

sorry, i don't have a good english.

:thup:

:D

Well, this is the first implementation of the 3D ME so it's unreasonable to expect too much. I haven't really seen that much variation in dribbling (or any other animation) this year but like every game, things will evolve with every new release. I'm sure more and more animations will be included as time goes on. Don't expect Ronaldo-style dribbling for a few years yet, though.

Btw, have you seen the celebrations? Nice. :D

well...

i think SI should introduce some new moves, because dribbling is a natural part in football. Anyway, have you ever seen a overhead kick? Once i read a news where the player did a overhead kick and was elected the most beautiful goal in the month, but i could not see the replay! :(

tbh the "3d match engine" looks no different to the one used on premier manager 98 on the pc....check it out you will be left scratching your head wondering how technology has not improved much in 11 years

What he said. With great big hairy bells 'on.

Archived