When can we expect some info on FM09 ?

Not sure..Was it august usually? Just search for the FM08 announcement and you can be certain FM09 is going to be announced in the same month. It will contain a hundred new features none of which are really features and they will promise to reveal more through some blog but there will be nothing more worth mentioning icon_smile.gif

I heard that they are going to introduce Wii'esque technology where we will be wearing a suit attached to the computer and when we jump up and down the 2D blob on the screen will change shape to replicate the gestures.

Can SI confirm this?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nomis07:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ter:

http://community.sigames.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/521102691/m/7142034193 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Does that mean the rumours about a free track suit with your initials on is false as well??

icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Looks like it, although I'm still hopeful for a free Sky Sports mic to be bundled in with the game. Just so my fake intervies and press conferences can be more realistic icon_wink.gif

You know what would be cool? If after games you had the option to type in your comments.But you would have like 4 mini options that describe the theme of your comment. Know what I mean? Say if you want to give an angry comment, you would select between say 4 options "Angry", and then type in your angry comment, select happy,type happy and so on.Example: On sunday, arsenal got a somewhat controversial victory over Manchester United. When the United mangers was asked to comment is what he had to say: "This is a ****ing joke! That wasn't a penalty and the ****ing ref knew that. Regardless we know we're a better team and we can kick their a** any time we want but they cant't without some help from the officials." By his comment, the manager was angry....." and so on. You get the picture

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nemanja90:

You know what would be cool? If after games you had the option to type in your comments.But you would have like 4 mini options that describe the theme of your comment. Know what I mean? Say if you want to give an angry comment, you would select between say 4 options "Angry", and then type in your angry comment, select happy,type happy and so on.Example: On sunday, arsenal got a somewhat controversial victory over Manchester United. When the United mangers was asked to comment is what he had to say: "This is a ****ing joke! That wasn't a penalty and the ****ing ref knew that. Regardless we know we're a better team and we can kick their a** any time we want but they cant't without some help from the officials." By his comment, the manager was angry....." and so on. You get the picture </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I imagine you'd be permanently banned from coaching by the FA after that icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dirty_ACE:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nemanja90:

You know what would be cool? If after games you had the option to type in your comments.But you would have like 4 mini options that describe the theme of your comment. Know what I mean? Say if you want to give an angry comment, you would select between say 4 options "Angry", and then type in your angry comment, select happy,type happy and so on.Example: On sunday, arsenal got a somewhat controversial victory over Manchester United. When the United mangers was asked to comment is what he had to say: "This is a ****ing joke! That wasn't a penalty and the ****ing ref knew that. Regardless we know we're a better team and we can kick their a** any time we want but they cant't without some help from the officials." By his comment, the manager was angry....." and so on. You get the picture </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I imagine you'd be permanently banned from coaching by the FA after that icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Probably. I've always been taught to express my self though. icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kevinM182:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Miles Jacobson:

bridport_james - dugouts cost a bit more than a fiver - http://www.sportserve.co.uk/item.php?cat=51&i=849 icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I is unbelievable how much i actually wanna buy that :p </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How much extra would it be to deliver it to Canada? icon_biggrin.gif

Archived