Am I the only girl to be obsessed with fm?

I'm currently unemployed and spend ALOT of time playing fm.

Recently started a new save. Started with Sunday league rep, offered a job with Braintree. Promotion through play-offs 1st season. Second season we were in top half and I was offered a few jobs but all BSP. Then Hereford came along and offered me a job in L2. So now in mid-table L2 in my 3rd season with regional rep :)

Any other girls on here?

Without wanting to be all Open University about this, I believe that FM type games appeal perfectly to the Male Phyche (numbers, stats, you v's a "game", etc) and less so to the female. Add to that football is still (but less each day thankfully) mainly a male fascination, it is no surprise that seemingly so few females are addicted, as we males are, to the genre.

Having said that I once encouraged a GF to play Premier Manager on the Amiga all those years ago to give her my understanding of the game. She renamed the star SC with her name and promptly won her first and only game 6-2 scoring 4 "herself" in the process!

Just an observation, proves girls are at no disadvantage anyway.

Well I'm aiming to be the first female to make it to 100yrs old starting unemployed and sunday league rep in fm10, when my gf buys it for my xmas :D

Your gf?

This is the 21st Century, I suppose.

Bah, el sid :(

I'm currently unemployed and spend ALOT of time playing fm.

Recently started a new save. Started with Sunday league rep, offered a job with Braintree. Promotion through play-offs 1st season. Second season we were in top half and I was offered a few jobs but all BSP. Then Hereford came along and offered me a job in L2. So now in mid-table L2 in my 3rd season with regional rep :)

Any other girls on here?

Hi, I heard you were looking for Mr. Right.

I'm here:cool:

:D:D

Archived