How to become an International Manager?

To be an international manager, create a new manager, in the search box, type the name of the nation you wish to manage, and take over the national team on the team page, like you would a club

To get club and national manager with the same person, you have to wait until you are offered, or apply for a National team, while you are a club manager, or vice versa for being a national manager looking for a club

You don't have to achieve too much to be considered by the way, at least on 0.1. I started a game as the manager of Bari with automatic reputation, got promoted in my first season and I got the Nigeria job after the season.

Ah but the Nigeria job is not that sort after, I started a career game once with automatic rep and was able to get the Nigeria post as my first job, I have current been asked to take charge of England bwt after 4 successful years at a club in the uk

To be an international manager, create a new manager, in the search box, type the name of the nation you wish to manage, and take over the national team on the team page, like you would a club

To get club and national manager with the same person, you have to wait until you are offered, or apply for a National team, while you are a club manager, or vice versa for being a national manager looking for a club

how do you apply?

You go to the national team's page and on the bottom left there will be an 'apply for job' button if the job is available, just like a club.

You can also go into the manager overview page, assign one of the boxes to 'under pressure managers' and then click the title of the box. This opens up a listing of management positions including national teams and is slightly different than the 'available jobs' page from the top menus.

Archived