What the?

This is crazy!

I sold a keeper to Chelsea for £5m. Two weeks later, Chelsea sell him to AC Milan for....wait for it....£45.5m!!!

How does this happen? I offered him to clubs for £7m, nobody offered, so sold him for £5m. They wouldn't pay me £45.5m!

Same thing happened to me with Central Defender while I was at Liverpool.

I found a better younger defender so I decided to get rid of the one I had. I could barely get teams to pay 8 million for him. I decided to exchange him with the player I wanted + I had to give them 4.5 mil. They sold him in a week or so later to Chelsea for 20.

As long as he doesn't play for the club during the two weeks, he can move.

IIRC a player can be registered for 3 teams in one season, but can only play for 2, else it's illegal.

I think that's why Daniel Cousin didn't join Fulham last year

Oh aye, but what's the difference between Fulham and Hull? Why would be be allowed to join one, but not the other, because of the amount of clubs he's played for?

Sorry, edited my post, should clear things up

ac milan's kepper could have just left in the first week and the second wanted chelsea's but chelsea wanted a ridiculas amount for him. carlos vela wanted a bigger tema in my game so i enquired, arsenal wanted 45 mil (aye right!) two weeks later he hands in trasnfer request and i get him for 19 mil!

alot of transfers depend on the smallest of things. the value system in fm i think it totaly screwed in 09

Archived