Squad Numbers

Aight ive posted this before but never actually found out why i cant change squad numbers.

I play in the german league and my mate plays in the italian, When i get the squad numbers selection message i cant change any of the players that are already at the club before i took over.

So i end up having a goalkeeper with a number 40odd shirt and some player as my number 10 which i want to change but cant.

Is this a bug or what because my mate in the italian league can choose his own numbers but i cant :S

Thanks.

The only time i get to select numbers is when it says register players for the division, or i can click at the bottom of the team sheet to change them but they are all chosen for me and i cant change the players that were already there.

The only time i get to select numbers is when it says register players for the division, or i can click at the bottom of the team sheet to change them but they are all chosen for me and i cant change the players that were already there.

true, that's the only time u actually can change numbers, at that point u can e.g. just select clear numbers and assign them completely new, however, due to my experience that only works if u did not assign any numbers by hand before in this season... means, the screen when it says register players comes up about the 3rd week (i think), don't assign any numbers before, just wait...

• 2 years later...

dedication to the search function from Jakeo! Pulls a thread from '09 out the bag!

Anyway, it's just a little glitch with a pretty easy fix. I'm guessing you assign some players and then scroll down and the ones you scroll down to are blanked out? What you do is set the ones you can and go back to your inbox or home page and then return to the squad numbers page and you should be able to set the rest of the numbers. Alternatively, when you scroll down and see your players' numbers are balnked out you can select "auto number", which should give them all numbers which you can then change to whatever you want.

• 3 weeks later...
dedication to the search function from Jakeo! Pulls a thread from '09 out the bag!

Anyway, it's just a little glitch with a pretty easy fix. I'm guessing you assign some players and then scroll down and the ones you scroll down to are blanked out? What you do is set the ones you can and go back to your inbox or home page and then return to the squad numbers page and you should be able to set the rest of the numbers. Alternatively, when you scroll down and see your players' numbers are balnked out you can select "auto number", which should give them all numbers which you can then change to whatever you want.

haha dedication is key!

Thats the one, thanks :)

Archived