+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Squad Numbers

Amateur

Default Squad Numbers

Aight ive posted this before but never actually found out why i cant change squad numbers.

I play in the german league and my mate plays in the italian, When i get the squad numbers selection message i cant change any of the players that are already at the club before i took over.

So i end up having a goalkeeper with a number 40odd shirt and some player as my number 10 which i want to change but cant.

Is this a bug or what because my mate in the italian league can choose his own numbers but i cant :S

Thanks.

Third Team

Default Re: Squad Numbers

Pretty sure you can remove the current squad numbers and then reselect them.

Amateur

probably depends on whether you've passed the deadline for submitting your season's squad numbers (except signings made after the start of the season but before the transfer deadline).

Amateur

The only time i get to select numbers is when it says register players for the division, or i can click at the bottom of the team sheet to change them but they are all chosen for me and i cant change the players that were already there.

Third Team

Are you fully patched?

Amateur

yea installed 9.3 it would be appreciated if someone could try going bayern munich and see if they can change all the squad numbers. Or maybe SI will reply

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by MadCatz900 View Post
    The only time i get to select numbers is when it says register players for the division, or i can click at the bottom of the team sheet to change them but they are all chosen for me and i cant change the players that were already there.
    true, that's the only time u actually can change numbers, at that point u can e.g. just select clear numbers and assign them completely new, however, due to my experience that only works if u did not assign any numbers by hand before in this season... means, the screen when it says register players comes up about the 3rd week (i think), don't assign any numbers before, just wait...

Amateur

I dont assign any numbers when i buy my players, i wait for the register players for the season message to come up. Problem is all the players that were already at bayern have got numbers and clear numbers doesn't clear them.

Amateur

sorry m8, for me that works fine

Reserves

You can always use FMRTE just to change the shirt numbers.

Amateur

I have a problem when I'm asked to pick the squad numbers some players are blanked out so i cant actually assign them one until I try to play them and then I have to give them one, is this a bug?

Amateur
    False 9. Played:8, Won:4, Drawn:2, Goals:3, Assists:3

dedication to the search function from Jakeo! Pulls a thread from '09 out the bag!

Anyway, it's just a little glitch with a pretty easy fix. I'm guessing you assign some players and then scroll down and the ones you scroll down to are blanked out? What you do is set the ones you can and go back to your inbox or home page and then return to the squad numbers page and you should be able to set the rest of the numbers. Alternatively, when you scroll down and see your players' numbers are balnked out you can select "auto number", which should give them all numbers which you can then change to whatever you want.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by CMdan44 View Post
    dedication to the search function from Jakeo! Pulls a thread from '09 out the bag!

Anyway, it's just a little glitch with a pretty easy fix. I'm guessing you assign some players and then scroll down and the ones you scroll down to are blanked out? What you do is set the ones you can and go back to your inbox or home page and then return to the squad numbers page and you should be able to set the rest of the numbers. Alternatively, when you scroll down and see your players' numbers are balnked out you can select "auto number", which should give them all numbers which you can then change to whatever you want.
    haha dedication is key!

Thats the one, thanks

+ Reply to Thread