Is this possible?

Considering a LOT of people don't like the 3D (CAMRAD members :D) is it possible that FM 2010 could come with optional 3D? Could we have an option during installation which let's you install the game with or without 3D? There are many people including me whose computer's are not good enough to play FM 09. So it really would be a brilliant if there could an option of installing with or without 3D. Everyone's happy that way. I really wish this happens because FM 09 was the first FM i did not play because it was way too slow on my comp. Im sorry if there is a similar thread but im on this forum after a long time. Cheers :D

Nonononono, I think you should have to install with 3D, because you're gonna lose save data if you get a computer with the ability to play it. Just untick 3 in the display and sounds menu.

That does not really help. If your comp is slow then it's slow. I have 2GB ram but it's yet painfully slow. But FM 08 runs super quick so that's why i hope there can be an option to install with or without the 3D

I love the 3D with all the stats panels open. You can already disable the 3D right? you can switch between 2D or 3D so what is the matter?

"There are many people including me whose computer's are not good enough to play FM 09"

FM want to improve.. and people should improve there pc's ones in a while. I mean wtf is needing for FM09 a pentium1 or what?

Thing is though, that you don't need to improve your PC every year. FM09 was the first game that really had a big jump in terms of hardware needed and I can't see FM10 needing much more. They have to improve the game every year.

That does not really help. If your comp is slow then it's slow. I have 2GB ram but it's yet painfully slow. But FM 08 runs super quick so that's why i hope there can be an option to install with or without the 3D

Install more ram. Its reasonbly cheap and its also easy to do this yourself. You should also think about the amount of leagues you are running as you might be running too many for the amout of ram and processor that you currently have. Also check to see what other stuff you have running at the same time as FM that can be disabled.

If people knew how easy it actually is to just buy the bits for a pc and build it yourself (it really is easy) more people would have up to date pc's and the pc gaming industry wouldn't constantly be held back by such a large segment of the market being out of date

or computer companies could build better computers themselves as they gain massive profits anyway and save us the effort

Yeh but people will forever know nothing about what makes a good up to date pc so companys like dell will forever be rip-off merchants

i'll edit this actually because its unfair to mention dell when pc world are alot worse by far, especially with laptops

Archived