Suddenly lag during matches

Hi.

A few weeks ago I had a hardware error on my laptop. I got a new hardware and my laptop was formatted. Before I received the hardware error Football Manager was working absolutely fine, but now after the laptop is fixed I lag a lot during 2D and 3D matches. I have tried to play in a small and normal window, but it doesn't help. Do you guys have any ideas on what might be wrong? I would really appreciate if you could help me.

And sorry for my bad english. I hope you can bear with it.

What hardware did you replace?

I actually don't know. I got the laptop from my school so they are fixing all the students problems. And as I can see, I have installed all the newest drivers.

Find out exactly the make and model of your graphics card and then go on the graphic card manufacturers website and you should be able to download the very latest drivers for the card.

My model af me graphics card are Intel® PM965 Express Chipset. I have downloaded a newe version, but it say "The driver being installed is not validated for this computer. Obtain the appropriate driver from the computer manufacturer".

Archived