+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "Wants clarification on squad status" - is there an option to resolve this?

Amateur

Default "Wants clarification on squad status" - is there an option to resolve this?

Guys

I have had numerous requests from players wanting clarification on their squad status. I have tried the following but none of them have worked:
    1. Change their squad status manually
    2. Renew their contract
    3. Play them more frequently

Does anybody know if there is a specific screen for dealing with this player request (i.e. like the player interaction screen) or is there any other way to resolve this issue?

Any help would be welcome because these players start to damage the team morale if this issue isn't resolved sooner rather than later!

Cheers!

Amateur

Default Re: "Wants clarification on squad status" - is there an option to resolve this?

Just be honest tell em how it is and if they dont like it sell em.

Reserves

Default Re: "Wants clarification on squad status" - is there an option to resolve this?

You usually get it when the player doesn't have a status or if he hasn't been playing as much as his status suggests.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Jarmel View Post
    Just be honest tell em how it is and if they dont like it sell em.
    Do you know if there is a specific screen to do this or are you talking about the "squad status" screen?

Part-Timer

Give him a new contract, with the squad status you want, if he accepts, he will be happy.

Amateur

You can change the status in the set transfer status screen .

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by viiralx View Post
    Give him a new contract, with the squad status you want, if he accepts, he will be happy.
    Sounds like a plan! I'll give this a go. Cheers!

+ Reply to Thread