Training in Long Term Games

Hey am i the only person who is experiencing a sortage of coaches who are able to provide 7 star training in my game. I'm currently in 2023 and there is only 5 coaches able to do 7 star training, two of which are defensive coaches.

Is this common or what or maybe just another long term game issue.

Thanks in advance for the replies

Hey am i the only person who is experiencing a sortage of coaches who are able to provide 7 star training in my game. I'm currently in 2023 and there is only 5 coaches able to do 7 star training, two of which are defensive coaches.

Is this common or what or maybe just another long term game issue.

Thanks in advance for the replies

7 star coach are hard to find no matter how far you go.

what db are you using as the 9.3 made it harder to get 7 stars

I find that it's impossible to get 7 stars and even 6 stars in games started before of the patches but continued after the patches. The reason is that suddenly motivation etc. started counting, but coaches had not gotten those stats at any meaningful level before the patches because the weren't needed. So in my long-term game, there are several world class coaches, but they all have 3-4-5 stars. The rules were changed, but coach stats weren't updated. I don't understand why they made such a change in a patch, it makes much more sense to do it for FM10.

I find that it's impossible to get 7 stars and even 6 stars in games started before of the patches but continued after the patches. The reason is that suddenly motivation etc. started counting, but coaches had not gotten those stats at any meaningful level before the patches because the weren't needed. So in my long-term game, there are several world class coaches, but they all have 3-4-5 stars. The rules were changed, but coach stats weren't updated. I don't understand why they made such a change in a patch, it makes much more sense to do it for FM10.

but alot of the coaches in my game are regens...

The rules were changed, but coach stats weren't updated. I don't understand why they made such a change in a patch, it makes much more sense to do it for FM10.

The rules weren't changed; it's just that we didn't know them before the patch. What we thought were top-notch coaches because they had one 20 attribute, were in fact not so due to low DD+M. So, in fact, there never have been more than a few truly full-star coaches.

In addition, it appears that the effective difference between 5* and 7* coaches is bu99er-all.

I've found some terrific coaches as a league 1 side in 2010. Last year I hired two 4 star coaches when I went to check them this year they were 5-6 star coaches.

I think 7 star coaches should be very rare. There are only a handful of people around the world who are "perfect" at what they do. The rest can be great but still not quite there. I think the game reflects that perfectly. Now if only someone can help me determine what difference a 5 star coach has over a 7 star coach I'd be happy.

Just had a thought.

People at SI should allow the convergence of two coaches to create a 7 star system. Basically if one really good trainer is being aided by a coach who's a very good motivator and has high discipline attribute, the category should reach 7 stars. Of course this only applies to motivation and discipline. Coaching attributes shouldn't be taken into account.

It'd be a slightly more realistic system than the one they have in place.

Archived