How to find Steam activation code?

I'm not asking for your activation code, I have a fully legal, activated version of FM.

Basically, I have activated on steam and everything, now I would like to load FM onto another computer. My disk, though, is packaged up in a box somewhere in the attic with my activation code, so I was wondering if I could download FM from steam then find my activation code on the PC that already has it installed?

I remember it used to have a pop up in the bottom right corner giving the code it was activated with, but somehow I selected for it to not appear...I'd just literally like that code to pop up again so I can put it in on my laptop.

If anyone can help I'd appreciate it.

Why reply if you're not going to help? Seriously.

It's in a box in the attic...our attic is huge, with camping gear, old clothes, paperwork...there's alot up there

I didn't think when I packed it up, obviously...just I have limited desk space since I wired my 360 up to my monitor and brought all of my 360 games down, so I shipped everything up there that I dont need. Since I don't use the disk to FM I decided it could go away.

Idk whether you think you're being smart trying to see if I've registered a game or what, but I'm not even asking for your code...I'm asking what I have to click on my screen to make my code re-appear.

If you don't know, save your (and my) time and don't reply. Thanks.

I never said you were asking for a code matey. Or trying to be smart, but the honest serious answer is either find it or email Sega/Si your prediciment. But seeing as you actually not lost the code they would say go find it. I know its not practical but its the only way.

...or...I could see if someone who knows how to make that little thing pop up in the corner appears could tell me...instead of spending the next week digging through my attic.

I still have FM installed and running fine on my PC, I just want to be able to play it on my laptop when I'm out and about. I'm not emailing SI or Steam, I'm posting on a forum asking a bunch of gamers who may know how to make that pop-up appear again. I just want that little thing to pop up on my PC again so I can write that code into my laptop.

So...does anyone know how to make that pop-up in the bottom right hand corner appear again?

...or...I could see if someone who knows how to make that little thing pop up in the corner appears could tell me...instead of spending the next week digging through my attic.

I still have FM installed and running fine on my PC, I just want to be able to play it on my laptop when I'm out and about. I'm not emailing SI or Steam, I'm posting on a forum asking a bunch of gamers who may know how to make that pop-up appear again. I just want that little thing to pop up on my PC again so I can write that code into my laptop.

So...does anyone know how to make that pop-up in the bottom right hand corner appear again?

Download through steam and it should activate automatically. no?

Download through steam and it should activate automatically. no?

I'm not sure lol...basically, I don't have the disk because it's in my attic...so I'm hoping to download through Steam then use the same activation code somehow...or, alternatively, ask a friend for his disk and use my code so I havent stole his code.

Trust me, the last thing I want to do is go up into that attic and start going through boxes lol...I may never return!

Archived