Arsenal New Stadium

I'm in 2016 managing Arsenal since the start of the game. Now i have been really successful having won the league 6 times in 7 seasons and i'm currently at the end of season 8 twelve points clear. Won the champions league three times and numerous fa and carling cups. Everything is running smoothly. Just had a board takeover at the end of last season which led to a huge cash injection and now the bank balance stands at 374million (euros).

One problem, my stadium is too small. Emirates Stadium, capacity 60432. Pretty much close to full capacity every home game. Keep asking the board to expand the stadium but they say the local council wont allow due to lack of space. I understand this but I want to know if anyone has been able to expand the stadium or has anyone moved into a new stadium? I know its a new stadium and all this but really I believe my team deserves a higher capacity to bring in higher revenue.

Any views on this?

In my Arsenal save the board kept saying the council would not allow the expansion. Then they finally announced a new stadium in 2027. It is a 90127 seater aswell. I am just wondering if 2027 is the earliest point in which Arsenal can have a new stadium because the Emirates was only built in 2006

In my Arsenal save the board kept saying the council would not allow the expansion. Then they finally announced a new stadium in 2027. It is a 90127 seater aswell. I am just wondering if 2027 is the earliest point in which Arsenal can have a new stadium because the Emirates was only built in 2006

Ya i said that in the op paragraph about The Emirates being a new stadium. I thought that with the success i've been having it might increase my chances of a new stadium?

I'm sure you're chances would've increased, but I doubt they'll get rid of a 10-yr old stadium...

I dont see why a club like Arsenal would build a ground with no room to expand the capacity

I dont see why a club like Arsenal would build a ground with no room to expand the capacity

Especially as I've had them expand the stadium to about 75000 at the Emirates in other versions...

Especially as I've had them expand the stadium to about 75000 at the Emirates in other versions...

Ya its stupid. Annoying too. I know i've a lot of money in the bank but looking for some huge signings now and the wage bill is high. i need to bring in more revenue and cant expand

Archived