need help regarding player wages

Hi

Out of boredom ive decided to make one team rich (aston villa) using the FM 2009 Data editor i have set the transfer budget to 500 million and set the wage budget to 500 million

Started the game things were fine i have a 500 mill transfer budget but when i get a bid accepted the highiest wage i can offer is 57K a week! any one know why this is?

I want to be able to offer players ridiculous wages!

Please help

Thanks

Hi

Out of boredom ive decided to make one team rich (aston villa) using the FM 2009 Data editor i have set the transfer budget to 500 million and set the wage budget to 500 million

Started the game things were fine i have a 500 mill transfer budget but when i get a bid accepted the highiest wage i can offer is 57K a week! any one know why this is?

I want to be able to offer players ridiculous wages!

Please help

Thanks

Have you looked at your wage budget ? ... i think the maximum wage budget a team is allowed is £2 mill, not 100% sure though

Have you looked at your wage budget ? ... i think the maximum wage budget a team is allowed is £2 mill, not 100% sure though

its given me a budget of 850k i set it as 500 mil on editor thou, surely there must be away for me to offer more then 57k a week?

Isn't your wage budget per week? so if you have it set as £500m then this is per week. So if you have 500m in cash and a 500m pw wage budget then theoretically you could blow your whole bank balance on one weeks wages (does this make sense?).

Drop the wage budget to something more realistic like 2m per week and this should work.

Isn't your wage budget per week? so if you have it set as £500m then this is per week. So if you have 500m in cash and a 500m pw wage budget then theoretically you could blow your whole bank balance on one weeks wages (does this make sense?).

Drop the wage budget to something more realistic like 2m per week and this should work.

on the data editor it just says remaining wage budget so that could mean per week yes so i could see where your coming from ill give that a try thanks

Archived