Mod Requests

dafuge

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mods could you please close this thread: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=177262 ? Unfortunately the speed of my laptop wasn't quite as fast as I'd anticipated. 44 leagues loaded has been a struggle. I plan on halving the number of leagues in my next career, to hopefully get a legitimately lengthy tale. Sorry for the hastle :thup:

Could posts #100 and #103 to #108 in my thread be deleted please, thanks :)

Unfortunately, if you are lucky enough to have the sort of success you are having, you will get your fair share of doubters, it is only natural and could be taken as a compliment.

You can't blame them really, you have had an outrageous run of good luck and have performed miracles that a lot of us thought were impossible.

I've reluctantly deleted those posts.

MLFM - I know about that, but i've asked for them to be deleted because i've already answered many questions about the save, and i've got posts in the thread that state what i've been saying all along, and some people just come into my thread whenever i post to say that i've cheated, every time i post.

dafuge - I'm not blaming them, i know i've had an outrageous run of luck, and if it was someone else's save, i would certainly question it. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and i respect that. But the constant jibes and cheating accusations are not needed, when i've given my thoughts on this subject time and time again. If they think i'm cheating, fine by me, that's their own opinion. However, if that's the case, they have no need to come into my thread to accuse me of cheating over and over again.

dafuge - I'm not blaming them, i know i've had an outrageous run of luck, and if it was someone else's save, i would certainly question it. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and i respect that. But the constant jibes and cheating accusations are not needed, when i've given my thoughts on this subject time and time again. If they think i'm cheating, fine by me, that's their own opinion. However, if that's the case, they have no need to come into my thread to accuse me of cheating over and over again.

I'm not sure too many people have actually directly accused you of cheating here. Of course people are questioning certain aspects of your game (like this) but this forum is for discussing careers, what do you expect?

There are no rules in this forum regarding people cheating, but if you claim your game is 'clean' then report extraordinary results then you are going to need to answer a few difficult questions from the doubters.

Personally I'd like it if people accused me of cheating, in the knowledge that my game is 'clean' I would take it as a compliment.

Disappointing to see you delete those posts, dafuge. I know you can based on forum rules, but when people report the things he has in that thread and claim the game is clean, then he should expect people questioning it. I've played the game long enough to know when something isn't right. And this has my alarm bells ringing. I'm sure yours are too, but you have to be diplomatic about it. Which is fair enough.

As I said there it's his game and he can do whatever he wants with it. But please don't insult our intelligence by claiming no funny business has gone down.

Disappointing to see you delete those posts, dafuge. I know you can based on forum rules, but when people report the things he has in that thread and claim the game is clean, then he should expect people questioning it. I've played the game long enough to know when something isn't right. And this has my alarm bells ringing. I'm sure yours are too, but you have to be diplomatic about it. Which is fair enough.

As I said there it's his game and he can do whatever he wants with it. But please don't insult our intelligence by claiming no funny business has gone down.

Personally, I don't see anything wrong with questioning people's games, as long as it is in the form of questions rather than accusations.

There's a big difference between:

'how did you manage to improve every attribute by 6/7 in just one year?'

and

'you've used a save game editor to up his CA/PA haven't you?'

I shall continue to delete posts in threads at the owner's request, although I don't think people should really be in a position where they have to request it.