Mod Requests

dafuge

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

Can a moderator please delete the accidental duplicates (2) (3) (4) (5) of my Dream Team thread that my computer issues caused? :o :mad:

Also, I was wondering if it would be possible for the Dream Team thread to be stickied? I just thought it would be helpful since it is something that most FMCUers would use and it doesn't really fit amongst the careers (don't want it to get lost ;)), and it's more of a community thread anyway. I understand if you can't or don't want to, I just thought it might help the idea work a bit better if it's somewhere everyone can see easily. :thup:

Thanks!

Can a moderator please change the title of this thread to Red Dawn: The Rise of Australian Football? I have computer issues that are stopping me creating a new thread for this save (and I unfortunately can no longer access the Chester one) and thought it would just be easier if I change this one to be the new one. I will be editing the first few posts of mine in the thread to reflect the new save, so would you please be able to delete the rest of the posts in the thread (from everyone) after I make my adjustments? Sorry in advance if this is a bit of work, as I say I would prefer to start a new thread but my computer gives me trouble when I try to.

Thanks! :)

Done and done.

Thanks for changing the title, but I think you missed the rest of my post:

Can a moderator please change the title of this thread to Red Dawn: The Rise of Australian Football? I have computer issues that are stopping me creating a new thread for this save (and I unfortunately can no longer access the Chester one) and thought it would just be easier if I change this one to be the new one. I will be editing the first few posts of mine in the thread to reflect the new save, so would you please be able to delete the rest of the posts in the thread (from everyone) after I make my adjustments? Sorry in advance if this is a bit of work, as I say I would prefer to start a new thread but my computer gives me trouble when I try to.

Thanks! :)

I've already changed my first few posts in that thread to reflect my new save, and have deleted the rest of my posts in the thread, would be great if someone could just delete the rest of everyone else's posts for me for the aforementioned reasons. Thanks in advance. :thup:

EDIT: Scratch that, I've managed to resolve my computer issues and create a new thread for it \o/. However, three duplicates have been created, found here, here and here. Please also delete this thread and this remaining duplicate of the dream team thread. Thanks!