+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 70 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,200 of 6972

Thread: FM Careers Forum Discussion

Semi Pro

I enjoy that I don't have to shamelessly advertise my video:

But in all seriousness watch it if you want to watch me continually screw up

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by crouchaldinho View Post
    I met an Italian football fan at the football yesterday at St. Albans City v Weymouth. Almost an Italian version of myself, in fact! Whilst he was drooling over the prospect of watching English Non-League football at its very best at Clarence Park, I was talking to him and asking endless questions about Serie C, D and below (basically, the Italian equivalent of 'Non-League')!

He was an awesome guy. A Cremonese fan and said to me that he wants to bring me a scarf and shirt next time he comes to St. Albans so that I will support his team. I told him that he has to make St. Albans City his English team! I did want to tell him that I once took his beloved Cremonese to Serie A and that I won the Scudetto with them on CM03/04 with Milan Baros and Toledo up front, but I thought it best not to admit just how much of a nerd I am to a total stranger.
    Did you ask about Santarcangelo?????

International Squad

I met an Italian football fan at the football yesterday at St. Albans City v Weymouth. Almost an Italian version of myself, in fact! Whilst he was drooling over the prospect of watching English Non-League football at its very best at Clarence Park, I was talking to him and asking endless questions about Serie C, D and below (basically, the Italian equivalent of 'Non-League')!

He was an awesome guy. A Cremonese fan and said to me that he wants to bring me a scarf and shirt next time he comes to St. Albans so that I will support his team. I told him that he has to make St. Albans City his English team! I did want to tell him that I once took his beloved Cremonese to Serie A and that I won the Scudetto with them on CM03/04 with Milan Baros and Toledo up front, but I thought it best not to admit just how much of a nerd I am to a total stranger.
    He might have done a similar thing with St Albans.

Quote Originally Posted by Deisler26 View Post
    Did you ask about Santarcangelo?????
    Afraid not Deisler! Maybe next time! ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Nobby_McDonald View Post
    He might have done a similar thing with St Albans.
    You could well be right Nobby.

I would be really grateful if someone could tell me how the tutoring system works on FM12 and why I can't tutor one of my players.

I have a promising looking 20-year-old who needs tutoring but the option is greyed out. When I hover over the option, it says that he isn't old enough. Yet, I have the option to tutor a 19-year-old, so this can't be right!

I was talking with Flamers and he was suggesting that it could be the player's reputation. He could well be right as this player is a key player for the team and probably the most promising player in terms of potential in the whole squad.

It'll be a shame if I can't tutor him as he badly needs it. Right now, he doesn't match my expectations in terms of what I expect of my players and their personalities!

Youth Team

See my reply in your thread

Thanks SnakeXe. ;)

Grrrr, I hate the addition of agents in this game. In general, I'm never that keen on fiddling with the contracts etc.

What do people feel about this in terms of realism? Should you be able to hand this responsibility over to your board or chairman or something? Or delegate staff to take care of it?

I was watching an interview with Harry Redknapp some time ago and he suggested that he didn't have a clue what some of his players were earning. He said it was all done by the chairman.

I honestly imagine most managers don't get involved in this level of detail. I imagine they have knowledge of a budget and idea of which players fit into which bracket but other than that......

I would like to be able to hand discussions over to the chairman or a member of the board or whatever but also to be able to say 'this play is a key player and will fit into the top bracket in terms of wages'. I tell them the value of the player, they do the negotiations, and I just have an idea of how the budget is doing. I feel like that would be quite a realistic way of doing things.

Sure, my manager loves to get a bargain and sign up cheap unwanted players to make them into a success. But he also definitely isn't an accountant and he basically just wants to sign up some players and then get on with the football coaching/tactics/strategy bit, which is the bit that he is good at!

What do you FMCUers think?

Semi Pro

I am an accountant (well, training) so I love it

Reserves

Quote Originally Posted by Flamers View Post
    I am an accountant (well, training) so I love it
    Interesting, I'm an accounting student. Anyway doing those deals is the main thing I enjoy doing, and can do not being much of a T and T man.

Youth Team

I love it. The old system with sending an offer to a player and getting his reply a week later was rubbish, with this you can get a contract negotiated quickly and realistically. You can also structure the terms of the deal quite nicely sometimes. I've always loved working the transfer market though, it's only in recent years I've started enjoying the tactical side as well to be honest.

Interesting replies and totally the opposite to what I was expecting.

Looks like we have some football accountants among us rather than old fashioned, no nonsense football men like myself.

FWIW, I like the new system of negotiating on the spot as SnakeXe mentions. I just have a dislike of agents, which I suppose most real life football managers also have! It's also that I'm just not all that interested in the numbers or the finances though.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I love raiding the transfer market for a good bargain. I also love the feeling of getting together a good squad on a low budget and overachieving. But I just feel like my kind of manager wouldn't be getting into this level of detail with numbers and other aspects of contracts. My manager is too busy with coaching, tactics, overall club footballing strategy, squad building and so on and so forth! You know, the proper footballing stuff!

I actually might visit GD actually just to see what the general consensus is! It'll be my first trip there for a while. I bet it hasn't changed much!

Reserves

I never actually negotiated a contract under the old system (aside from offering more bonuses when I couldn't quite offer enough) as I never thought I'd actually get anywhere, and would have taken ages even if I did.

Semi Pro

Crouchy you forget that most of the time I have spent without agents anyway

This whole subject does bring me on to another topic, which is that I wonder whether or not the game in general needs more 'role playing' aspects, so that you can better define your manager in the game. Are you a spendthrift manager, a coach who is strongest in training and squad building, a tactical genius, an old fashioned and no nonsense manager, primarily a motivator, or perhaps a mix of these or even an all rounder! If this could then reflect the way that the footballing world reacts to you more, that would be pretty special in my opinion.

Reserves

I wanted to be an agent a few years before I realized I was terrible with the legal stuff, so tbf I don't mind the addition one bit. Tempted to sometimes give the agent a bit more every now and then.

I would find the game very boring if I can't negotiate contracts and transfer signings!

Semi Pro

I do finances and motivation, once I have a tactic that works I stuck by it.

Reserves

This whole subject does bring me on to another topic, which is that I wonder whether or not the game in general needs more 'role playing' aspects, so that you can better define your manager in the game. Are you a spendthrift manager, a coach who is strongest in training and squad building, a tactical genius, an old fashioned and no nonsense manager, primarily a motivator, or perhaps a mix of these or even an all rounder! If this could then reflect the way that the footballing world reacts to you more, that would be pretty special in my opinion.
    My specialty is financial management and I will never spend big on one player. Or more or less Wenger-like approach but I actually win trophies.

I'm more or less a one tactic person if it works I'll stick with it.

Youth Team

I can't say I particularly like the agent feature. Yes, it is more realistic, but I do find it a bit of an arduous task, and would be quite happy if I didn't have to bother with it.

I also think that the negotiations need tweaking with a bit, too. IMO, it can be overly difficult to agree terms with players who would walk over hot coals to join the club, but have ridiculous loyalty bonus/agent fees, and won't budge one jot on them.

Youth Team

Make sure you watch MOTD guys, Ben Arfa's goal today was just Messi-esque.

Youth Team

Just about makes up for the turgid first half!

Youth Team

The whole game was rubbish until then! Worst performance from us since the 0-5 versus Spurs. Dunno why we played hoof-ball all game when we've played so well in the last few with a short passing game. Doesn't make sense.

Youth Team

Got an excellent chance at fourth now, though. Especially as Spurs look like self-destructing.

I was speaking with a Spurs fan back in January, the day that they were playing Man City. They were adamant that they would stay in the title race, and a third place finish was the worse case scenario. I bet if I offered them fourth now, they'd bite my hand off!

Semi Pro

Episode 2 is up, I find out how obnoxious rain is even in real life!

First Team Squad Member

What are people star rating for estimated speed when setting up a new game?

I have always played with around 3 and a half stars for long career games but am considering adding a few more leagues but it is 2 stars. I think the more players the game has slows it down rather than the amount of leagues if that makes sense.

Semi Pro

IIRC for my KFK save it was 1 star, this one is 3

Reserves

Estimated speed has always been half star for me. It's not too bad (although I have no idea how fast it is when it's 3.5 stars since I never play with that few leagues!)

World Cup Winner

Mine's 2 stars, which is the same as my game last year.

Reserves

Always minimum. In FM10 I wanted to add a number of top division that I hadn't had for ages (below the top 8-12 nations) but quickly gave up when it went all the way down when I was still adding those I wasn't going to go without, I'm used to a slower pace anyway so it's too subjective to we rated, especially by a system that was flawed at first.

Youth Team

Yeah, I go for about 2 stars too. Game was running fine, but since the player numbers jumped up significantly, there is a bit of a lag now after 20 seasons.

First Team Squad Member

Quote Originally Posted by AK22 View Post
    Yeah, I go for about 2 stars too. Game was running fine, but since the player numbers jumped up significantly, there is a bit of a lag now after 20 seasons.
    Did you add any leagues to get the significant jump in player numbers?

The add/remove league feature does not work properly and adds too many players, so I am hoping to add all the leagues I need at the start.

It was more of a query than anything as like delta says speed of the game is subjective.

Semi Pro
    Best FMCU Fountain of Youth Career 2011, Minecraft username: aparke1

Mine always seems to be 1/2 star and it seems to work fine for me

Youth Team

Quote Originally Posted by AcidBurn View Post
    Did you add any leagues to get the significant jump in player numbers?

The add/remove league feature does not work properly and adds too many players, so I am hoping to add all the leagues I need at the start.

It was more of a query than anything as like delta says speed of the game is subjective.
    Yeah, I added four leagues, and the player totals progressively went from 65000 to 170000! I realise now that this is not quite how the feature should work!

I've managed to get it down to about 130k by removing a handful of leagues. Still not ideal, but not quite as bad as it was! The processing speed isn't too bad, but using the player search is a bit tedious now.

First Team Squad Member

Quote Originally Posted by AK22 View Post
    Yeah, I added four leagues, and the player totals progressively went from 65000 to 170000! I realise now that this is not quite how the feature should work!

I've managed to get it down to about 130k by removing a handful of leagues. Still not ideal, but not quite as bad as it was! The processing speed isn't too bad, but using the player search is a bit tedious now.
    I am really annoyed how this feature turned out. It adds 10 times as many players for a league added using that feature than it does if you add the league at the start.

Reserves

It's actually one reason I have only used the feature once and didn't want to use it for my career games, because I knew there would be some problems with the add/remove leagues in some way.

Reserves

Even when removing leagues I saw the number of players didn't drop that much. Still went faster so suited me.

Semi Pro

There are two things that dictate "speed"

1) Leagues - adding leagues increases processing time, so reduces speed and vice versa

2) Player count - adding players increases save time and processing time on league reset day, so reduces speed and vice versa

The problem with the "Game Speed" is that it only counts players and not leagues, so a 10k DB with 70 leagues would probably be slower than a 70k DB with 1 league.

Third Team

I haven't noticed an increase in player numbers, unless I'm looking at the wrong player search?

Third Team

My Santarcangelo career is 2/3 stars, I think

First Team Squad Member

Over 5 seasons my player count went from 50,000 to 150,000, the player search became unusable.

Youth Team

Mine's steady at about 80k, player search is slow but usable. Although I only really use it to collate all the scouting reports into one list. Says 2* speed, which is perfectly good for me.

Third Team

My player search says 17k whereas using genie scout (for the soul purpose of this) shows that I have 82K in my database, with 10K of staff.

World Cup Winner

Quote Originally Posted by hursty2 View Post
    My player search says 17k whereas using genie scout (for the soul purpose of this) shows that I have 82K in my database, with 10K of staff.
    Interesting. What is your scouting knowledge %?

First Team Squad Member

I have just created a World Champions League, obviously I want teams from all over place to have their real players. What extra players do you think I should load? I will be starting with New Zealand league only.

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by dafuge View Post
    Interesting. What is your scouting knowledge %?
    It's 11% of the world.

That's what happens when your scouts get poached and you don't have the resources to get any decent ones in.

First Team Squad Member

Is anyone on here any good with the editor?

Managed to create a World Champions League but cannot get any other competitions to run alongside it.

Reserves

Recently I've been wondering about testing FM12 again and seeing if the runtime errors are gone, and if so, reviving the old thread. Lots of arguements for and against though so wondering if people would be interested if I could switch back to the old save.

First Team Squad Member

I am sure I read somewhere that screenshots are deleted from imageshack after 6 months unless you are signed up to it, does anyone know if that's true?

Semi Pro

I have an account on photobucket, problem solved

Reserves

I have an account on photobucket, problem solved
    This. Unlimited storage FTW.

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by deltablue View Post
    Recently I've been wondering about testing FM12 again and seeing if the runtime errors are gone, and if so, reviving the old thread. Lots of arguements for and against though so wondering if people would be interested if I could switch back to the old save.
    Do it! Was a great save!

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by rancer890 View Post
    This. Unlimited storage FTW.
    This too. I have no idea why people would use imageshack, photobucket is infinitely better and has no ads either.

Semi Pro

Other than it uses flash I think for its uploader And it seems to crash when you upload more than 6MB at a time..

Reserves

Quote Originally Posted by Deisler26 View Post
    Do it! Was a great save!
    I'm afraid I probably won't now. The issue with databases becoming too large due to the add/remove league problem (especially having added many nations back in) is a factor (and I might have had repeat troubles someway down the line anyway even if it was fine for a bit) but otherwise I have the game running faster and smoother on FM11 (and I do like going far in, well on course to beat my record of 2053 by some way) with a far greater larger set of active nations, so a far larger and in-depth playing world, and on balance there were a few more little things that mean I'm finding it more enjoyable, as well the fact that it was reasonably 'complete' as I left it.

Semi Pro

I think it's best to cram as many leagues as possible at the beginning of the game then remove them progressively as you climb the ladder and the game gets slower. At least that's the strategy I'm using.

Reserves

Mine doesn't really get slower, which is just as well as I enjoy having lots of league running even when I'm well above the level of most of them.

Semi Pro

Yeah no doubt having as many leagues loaded as possible as long as it doesn't take away from the minimum speed you expect, makes the game more enjoyable.

Youth Team

20 seasons in, I've now cut mine down to 12 leagues in an effort to reduce the player count too. Also, there's some countries that I don't see me getting to in this save, so there's very little point having them running. Processing time is fine, just takes a bit to save/load, and player search is still a bit of a chore.

Semi Pro

Crouchy doesn't like you. Any of you.

[IG] Flamers: now... F1
    Crouchaldinho: F1 as in the key F1?
    [IG] Flamers: http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode...se_Grand_Prix/
    [IG] Flamers: As in F1 ;)
    Crouchaldinho: I was being deliberately obtuse. ;)
    [IG] Flamers: Not acute?
    [IG] Flamers:
    Crouchaldinho: I don't care for FM
    [IG] Flamers: HAHAHA

Youth Team

It's a plea for Help, can't you see?

I thought everything I said to you was in confidence, Flamers! You promised that you wouldn't tell.

Semi Pro

I never promised that

Obviously, I meant that I don't care for F1. I have a feeling that I may upset people even by saying that though!

On an FM related subject, does anyone get that feeling when they are playing a save that they would like to do exactly the opposite to the sort of game that they are currently playing? Despite enjoying my time with Perugia, the latest of my clubs in my journey through Italy, I've been craving a return to a small club to big club (one club) type of challenge! I have a feeling that I might be heading to Sweden soon. Although the temptation to return to my vintage Saints team of FM10 is also quite strong right now! I'm often like this with FM. When I'm doing a one club save, I long for a career adventure, and vice-versa! Anyone else?

Semi Pro

I want to go back to 1 club and I might, deep down into the German system

Youth Team

Pff my lame pun again goes unnoticed

I'm really enjoying my save at the moment and don't really feel like doing anything different to be honest! I love the freedom of it. If I want to jack it all in at the top level and go and take a Serie C2 club then I can whenever I like.

First Team Squad Member

Obviously, I meant that I don't care for F1. I have a feeling that I may upset people even by saying that though!

On an FM related subject, does anyone get that feeling when they are playing a save that they would like to do exactly the opposite to the sort of game that they are currently playing? Despite enjoying my time with Perugia, the latest of my clubs in my journey through Italy, I've been craving a return to a small club to big club (one club) type of challenge! I have a feeling that I might be heading to Sweden soon. Although the temptation to return to my vintage Saints team of FM10 is also quite strong right now! I'm often like this with FM. When I'm doing a one club save, I long for a career adventure, and vice-versa! Anyone else?
    I dislike F1 cannot bare to watch any of it.

I get that feeling, I started my journey man save in New Zealand because I couldn't get my World Champions League xml to work properly. So I will now be going from club to club every few season when I really wanted to try and take on the worlds best teams with Auckland City.

If you wanted to you could send me the file AB; I've basically retired from editing FM12 due to boredom and wanting a proper journeyman save but I could always take a look and see if I can rectify any problems.

First Team Squad Member

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Hacker View Post
    If you wanted to you could send me the file AB; I've basically retired from editing FM12 due to boredom and wanting a proper journeyman save but I could always take a look and see if I can rectify any problems.
    Cheers dude, on my phone at the moment so will send it your way tomorrow.

It was something to do with neutral venues wasn't it? PM me if you want with details because I don't want to clog up this thread as an outsider...

Youth Team

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Hacker View Post
    It was something to do with neutral venues wasn't it? PM me if you want with details because I don't want to clog up this thread as an outsider...
    This is a local board for local people we'll have no trouble here!

;)

Reserves

True FMCU bread, for true FMCUers!

Hopefully I'm no outsider for much longer.

*Blatant plug coming up*

So I've decided to follow in the footsteps of Flamers by posting my first ever YouTube video today! It is a Minecraft video and as I know that there are a few in here who play the game, I thought it wouldn't be frowned upon if I do a bit of self-promotion!

For my first Minecraft video, I decided to take on Etho's Companions Speed Challenge!

Here is the link if anyone is interested - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGFne2kYtvU

Maybe you love Minecraft, maybe you're just curious, or perhaps you've always wondered what I sound like. Well here's your chance guys.

Anyway, more to the point, I officially lay down a challenge to Flamers, in particular, but also to anyone else who plays Minecraft to beat this time! I hope maybe some of you guys might try the challenge and post a video on YouTube so I can see how you get on.

*blatant plug over*

Back on topic, I have thought of perhaps doing a little bit of FM commentary on YouTube too, just as a different way of sharing the trials and tribulations of virtual football management. Now that I have an YouTube account and headset sorted, there is no limit to the possibilities! So watch this space.

Youth Team

I was surprised what Flamers sounded like, even though I knew he was a massive rugby-playing lanky bugger I always thought he'd have a fairly high voice for some reason - absolutely no idea why! I'm imagining yours as fairly mid-range, crouchy, I guess I'll find out how accurate I am when I'm not sat in a coffee shop

Semi Pro

Oh hey baby ;) Sorry couldn't resist The joys of being mistaken for a 54 year old man (my dad)

First Team Squad Member

Oh hey baby ;) Sorry couldn't resist The joys of being mistaken for a 54 year old man (my dad)
    You sounds nothing like I thought you would.

I don't get this Minecraft, I played it for a couple of hours and do not mind the poor graphics but for me it just seems like a computerised version of lego. Might have to give it a proper go at some point though and give it more of a chance.

Semi Pro

In single player I need a goal, in multiplayer I enjoy just building and exploring. I will do a video of the multiplayer server I run soon.

Quote Originally Posted by SnakeXe View Post
    I was surprised what Flamers sounded like, even though I knew he was a massive rugby-playing lanky bugger I always thought he'd have a fairly high voice for some reason - absolutely no idea why!
    Yeah, Flamers does have an exceedingly deep voice.

I'm imagining yours as fairly mid-range, crouchy, I guess I'll find out how accurate I am when I'm not sat in a coffee shop
    Probably about right!

You sounds nothing like I thought you would.
    How about me AB? Do I sound like you thought I would?

I don't get this Minecraft, I played it for a couple of hours and do not mind the poor graphics but for me it just seems like a computerised version of lego. Might have to give it a proper go at some point though and give it more of a chance.
    It's so much more than that AB! You should definitely give it more of a chance to grow on you. ;)

First Team Squad Member

To be honest you sound pretty much exactly how I thought you would.

Reserves

I agree with AB about both of you, just a feeling thing really,not like I had preset expectations.

To be honest you sound pretty much exactly how I thought you would.
    I hope that's a good thing!

What do people think about doing FM videos with commentary? Could it be interesting to supplement a career thread? I know a few people have tried it.

I think it could be quite interesting to add commentary to a key game, for example, and explain tactical choices etc. I think it would definitely be most interesting for a big match like a final or something!

First Team Squad Member

Yeah it's a good thing.

I could watch one about a big game and why the user selected certain players and tactics but there are some FM videos in my opinion which are extremely boring.

FM isn't exactly the most exciting game to watch someone play, I guess.

If I did it, I would only do it for key matches. Like huge matches that a lot is riding on. Do it real time, explain tactical choices but probably edit out any mucking around with subs and tactics. The main thing would be your commentary and your reactions to goals. I think I would probably scare myself actually at how much I rage at FM sometimes.

Reserves

Haha, don't know much about this game that you're playing but your language is incredible .

Reserves

I wouldn't mind FM videos. I personally won't make them, because I'm very slow at making my current updates already.

First Team Squad Member

FM isn't exactly the most exciting game to watch someone play, I guess.

If I did it, I would only do it for key matches. Like huge matches that a lot is riding on. Do it real time, explain tactical choices but probably edit out any mucking around with subs and tactics. The main thing would be your commentary and your reactions to goals. I think I would probably scare myself actually at how much I rage at FM sometimes.
    The subs and tactics wouldn't bother me. It's just I saw a video once of some bloke starting a game and going through everything. He showed everything contract offers to staff and players creating a tactic everything and it bored me. However watching a game with a lot of meaning to it and watching someone explain the thoughts they have as the game progresses sounds good fun. Only problem is you use 2d still don't you?

Semi Pro

I might do a tutorial of how I setup filters, tactical theory etc but I'm not sure if I can pull it off. I might record it and scrap it if its no good

Quote Originally Posted by Nottingham Forest View Post
    Haha, don't know much about this game that you're playing but your language is incredible .
    In what way?

Reserves

When you swear I mean and then start to say you don't usually swear at games or something. Everyone swears at games. I get so annoyed at FM that I get told off or to stop playing by mum .

The subs and tactics wouldn't bother me. It's just I saw a video once of some bloke starting a game and going through everything. He showed everything contract offers to staff and players creating a tactic everything and it bored me. However watching a game with a lot of meaning to it and watching someone explain the thoughts they have as the game progresses sounds good fun. Only problem is you use 2d still don't you?
    Yeah, I imagine it would be very dull watching a player do training routines or scouting for players! However, I think if you just focused on matches and exciting moments, it could be quite interesting.

I do use 2D mainly with 3D coming on for goal highlights. Maybe I would scrap that for a video, I'm not sure. I guess if people preferred it, I would have to consider switching to 3D.

I still prefer 2D classic for most of the match in order to look at player positions and to make tactical decisions really.

I might do a tutorial of how I setup filters, tactical theory etc but I'm not sure if I can pull it off. I might record it and scrap it if its no good
    Do it Flamers. I would watch and give it a like.

First Team Squad Member

I could watch 2d as long as goal replays were in 3d.

When you swear I mean and then start to say you don't usually swear at games or something. Everyone swears at games. I get so annoyed at FM that I get told off or to stop playing by mum .
    I don't usually swear or at least I try not to swear anyway!

I really didn't want to swear in my videos but one word accidentally came out in that one and I couldn't help it! I guess I could have edited it out now I think about it.

I could watch 2d as long as goal replays were in 3d.
    Yeah, that's exactly how I play. It's interesting to see the goals in 3D. Sometimes they can look pretty good and other times I'm kind of disappointed!

When I've uploaded the odd match to YouTube via the in-game option, I've done it in 3D though as I assume most people prefer it.

Reserves

I'm not critiscising. I actually enjoyed the video and the swearing added something to it that I enjoyed.

That's cool!

Although I'm still going to try not to swear in my future videos.

I actually found it quite hard commentating and playing at the same time. I ended up saying a bunch of stuff that I wouldn't normally and also getting things mixed up and confused a bunch of times.

First Team Squad Member

My main striker got injured so I just put my 16 year old 6 foot 8 regen into the first team, he got 5 assists and 2 goals, not bad that.

Reserves

I'm bored of FM. I need a lower league team with transfer funds or wages so I can go and have some fun. A bit like Notts County on FM whatever.

Reserves

Haha, my mum always yells me about swearing at a computer screen. I keep telling her 'You don't understand!' and 'At least I don't ever say that language to you!'

Flamers and Crouchy sound nothing like I thought you two would. I only envision very distinct British accents from most of you lot.

I think it's best in FM if you don't do live commentary since it's a bit different than other games.

Reserves

I hear a couple of EU3 LPers swear in their vids and it definitely adds something.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 70 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... LastLast