+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 71 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 4,000 of 7074

Thread: FM Careers Forum Discussion

Reserves

Haha, ok, Cher Do you believe? Uncle Kracker - follow me .

Reserves

Don't dislike that Cher song (though don't really like it either), not heard of the other.

Reserves

Quote Originally Posted by Nottingham Forest View Post
    It does include Backstreet Boys as well .
    Shouldn't that kind of swearing be starred out?

I kid you not, my stomach turned.

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by HotChocolate View Post
    Okay just listened to 5 more songs on YouTube, I'm trying to redeem myself:

11. Green Day - Boulevard of Broken Dreams
    12. Dolly Parton - Working 9-5
    13. Bon Jovi - It's my life
    14. Foo Fighters - Pretender
    15. Green Day - Do you know your enemy?

Is this helping Deisler?
    That Foo's track is on my running playlist. Everything else. Dear God.

Reserves

Backstreet Boys are immense . You're just jealous that I'm unique.

Amateur

Thought i'd take a crack at this, i've got 2218 songs on my iPod so anything could happen here...........

1. Snoop Dogg - Murder Was the Case
    2. Inkanyezi Nezazi - Ladysmith Black Mambazo
    3. Goldfrapp - It's Not over Yet
    4. The Killers - A Dustland Fairytale
    5. Honky Tonk Man - Cool Cocky Bad

Third Team

I don't even.

Reserves

My tastes are all over the place, and I might actually kill people mentioning a few things. So I'll just mention that I have 2 playlists on youtube for an individual band. One is Within Temptation, and the other is Eiffel 65, though there's another that's mostly Freedom Call, in my defence.

Semi Pro

Within Temptation are good

Reserves

I know, they're my 'respectable' like. I was contrasting them with what a lot of people would think of Eiffel 65.

Third Team

I don't give a fig for either band. In fact, I'd rather listen to 'Blue' than anything WT did...

Third Team

My shuffle playlist:

1. Drake - The Ride
    2. Cory Gunz - Gunz Pop Hash
    3. Kanye West & Jay-Z, (Frank Ocean) - No Church in the Wild
    4. Tommy Sunshine & Disco Fries - Don't Look Back
    5. Drake - Crew Love

I doubt you will recognise most, if not all of these songs.

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by hursty2 View Post
    My shuffle playlist:

1. Drake - The Ride
    2. Cory Gunz - Gunz Pop Hash
    3. Kanye West & Jay-Z, (Frank Ocean) - No Church in the Wild
    4. Tommy Sunshine & Disco Fries - Don't Look Back
    5. Drake - Crew Love

I doubt you will recognise most, if not all of these songs.
    I know all of them. Your taste in rappers is somewhat....interesting.

Youth Team

Bone Thugs n Harmony FTW!!!

Reserves

Can anyone figure out what beep code this is?

I don't think I can recover any data from this but none of the system beep codes seem to match. I'm more curious than anything.

Youth Team

I'm not sure rancer but I'm loving that Flamers v Maple Leafs video . I'm a Maple Leaf fan myself .

Reserves

Quote Originally Posted by Raware View Post
    I'm not sure rancer but I'm loving that Flamers v Maple Leafs video . I'm a Maple Leaf fan myself .
    I have the 3rd period recorded as well! (albeit the quality isn't as good because my BB died and had to resort with my itouch)

But both files were quite big and I had to wait over an hour for the first one to be uploaded so I never uploaded the other one.

Wanted to go to the Raptors game against Jeremy Lin and the Knicks when they came to town and film some live footage but had a midterm the next day so perhaps next time if I got time and I got tickets...

Semi Pro

It sucks when real life gets in the way and you don't have much time to spend on FM or the forum.

I'll have a lot of catching up to do when I get round to having a free night.

Youth Team

Ok so here's my 5 on my full library (minus classical stuff):

Megadeth - New World Order
    Aerosmith - Same Old Song & Dance
    Alice in Chains - Would?
    Audioslave - Set it Off
    Damageplan - Soul Bleed

And the next 5:

Sinergy - Violated
    Foghat - Slow Ride
    Black Label Society - In This River
    Ill Nino - In This Moment
    Static-X - SOM

And the next:

Van Halen - Eruption
    Joe Satriani - You Saved My Life
    God Forbid - The End of the World
    Pantera - Cowboys From Hell
    Forbidden - Parting of the Ways

So like one song I've listened to in the last year (Alice in Chains) out of 15. Nice one, iTunes

Third Team

Yours is clearly the best one so far, Snake!

First Team Squad Member

Rafa Benitez is back at Inter in the year 2014 on my save. The news item said that they were delighted to welcome him back.

Semi Pro

My 15:

1. American Idiot - Green Day
    2. Backseat Sarah - Third Place Victory
    3. Lord Xenu - The Devil Wears Prada
    4. I Melt With You - Sugarcult
    5. Champagne's for Celebrating (I'll Have a Martini) - Mayday Parade
    6. The Sirens Song - Parkway Drive
    7. Turn The Lights Out - Hadouken!
    8. My Shoes - Attack! Attack! (UK)
    9. Treasure - Flyleaf
    10. Cool To Hate - Offspring (again!!)
    11. Night Drive - The All American Rejects
    12. Peg O' My Heart - Dropkick Murphys
    13. Inside Of Me - Dead By Sunrise
    14. Danger: Wildman - The Devil Wears Prada
    15. The Danger In Starting A Fire - A Day To Remember

First Team Squad Member

We're up to 15 now then? I thought it was 5!

Semi Pro

Well I thought it would be more interesting

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Deisler26 View Post
    Yours is clearly the best one so far, Snake!
    Nowt like taking sides eh, is there Deisler?

Banned

Just a quick question for you guys, I've noticed nearly all the threads on here are with lower league or clubs in obscure nations. Would it be ok if I posted updates about my next game? I prefer using teams that I know well as I'm new to FM this year. I think it would help my save if I could share it on here and perhaps get some tips from you.

World Cup Winner

Of course, there are no restrictions at all about the sorts of teams people can post about here.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dafuge View Post
    Of course, there are no restrictions at all about the sorts of teams people can post about here.
    Ok great, some of the threads on here are epic! 30-40 season-long careers are incredible. I'll have a good read of as many of the threads on here as possible before I start my own I think.

Semi Pro

Just a hint, if you go with Utd, City, Chelsea and the like you will have probably won everything within 5 seasons and will get bored. I managed 30 seasons last year with KFK and never won a major European competition. Also "bad news makes good news" as humans we love reading about how people suffer (not in a sick way but it intrigues us) so bare that in mind.

But most of all: enjoy your career! If you enjoy it then its likely others will too! And never be afraid to ask for help, most of us don't bite

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Flamers View Post
    Just a hint, if you go with Utd, City, Chelsea and the like you will have probably won everything within 5 seasons and will get bored. I managed 30 seasons last year with KFK and never won a major European competition. Also "bad news makes good news" as humans we love reading about how people suffer (not in a sick way but it intrigues us) so bare that in mind.

But most of all: enjoy your career! If you enjoy it then its likely others will too! And never be afraid to ask for help, most of us don't bite
    I appreciate that mate, to be honest you have made me re-think what I was going to do. 30 seasons is fantastic! I think it may be a good learning experience if I start with an obscure team and work my way up (hopefully.) I doubt I could replicate a career like yours or some of the other lads on here but hopefully I can have a decent long-term save, as you say that will not be fun/interesting with a top European side.

Semi Pro

You will find that you can get very attached to a club, my save in Iceland has made me want to go there and see the football club I played as. They are currently playing in the Icelandic 4th tier (yes it exists!) and are one of the worst teams in the country

I am already 7 seasons into my new save and I haven't got bored yet, also don't try and push your computer too much. It was get noticeably slower as the years go on and it can get VERY frustrating so have patience

Banned

You will find that you can get very attached to a club, my save in Iceland has made me want to go there and see the football club I played as. They are currently playing in the Icelandic 4th tier (yes it exists!) and are one of the worst teams in the country

I am already 7 seasons into my new save and I haven't got bored yet, also don't try and push your computer too much. It was get noticeably slower as the years go on and it can get VERY frustrating so have patience
    I guess that's the beauty of FM, I doubt playing FIFA could get you attached to a team like that. I'm definitely sold on the idea of starting down the leagues in a different country. Regarding extra leagues, is there a benefit to loading other countries/leagues other than the one in which my team will play?

Semi Pro

After 30 years the AI has basically switched off in inactive leagues, you get full teams of grey players etc and they don't really compete to buy good players. If your computer can handle it add them (even if it's only as view only) if not it won't break your save

Banned

After 30 years the AI has basically switched off in inactive leagues, you get full teams of grey players etc and they don't really compete to buy good players. If your computer can handle it add them (even if it's only as view only) if not it won't break your save
    Ah I didn't realise that. I'm on a medium rage laptop so I can't load too many but I'll load up the top European leagues. The only thing now is to pick a club to use!

Reserves

Quote Originally Posted by TH3LB View Post
    I appreciate that mate, to be honest you have made me re-think what I was going to do. 30 seasons is fantastic! I think it may be a good learning experience if I start with an obscure team and work my way up (hopefully.) I doubt I could replicate a career like yours or some of the other lads on here but hopefully I can have a decent long-term save, as you say that will not be fun/interesting with a top European side.
    We all have our own preferences that are equally as valid as anyone else's, but in my own experience, switching from 'starting with international rep and wandering wherever' to starting low is one of the best things I've ever done regarding FM, though it helps that you don't have to be successful to increase your rep so you're not stuck at the bottom forever. You'd probably get more interest that way as well.

Semi Pro

For a club I would go one of two ways: either a new club with no history so you can make your own. Or a really old club with loads of history but is now terrible. But as delta says, its your save, you need to enjoy it ;)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by deltablue View Post
    We all have our own preferences that are equally as valid as anyone else's, but in my own experience, switching from 'starting with international rep and wandering wherever' to starting low is one of the best things I've ever done regarding FM, though it helps that you don't have to be successful to increase your rep so you're not stuck at the bottom forever. You'd probably get more interest that way as well.
    It would be pretty fun to try and start from the ground up, I mentioned before I prefer using clubs that I know but that's probably because it's the only way I have played the game so far, I'm going to try a team that's a little bit different. Thanks for your input.
    For a club I would go one of two ways: either a new club with no history so you can make your own. Or a really old club with loads of history but is now terrible. But as delta says, its your save, you need to enjoy it ;)
    I love the idea of turning a team round, I'll load up a game and have a look at a few different teams. I'd like to stay at one club and build them up rather than a journeyman save.

Semi Pro

Wikipedia is always good, I started my save by just applying for loads of jobs and ended up at a club in the same city as Kim Jon Il so supposedly born!

Banned

Wikipedia is always good, I started my save by just applying for loads of jobs and ended up at a club in the same city as Kim Jon Il so supposedly born!
    Hahaha, wow. Yeah it would be cool if I could check out my teams city and stadium on Wikipedia. Would you recommend any countries that are good to manage in?

Semi Pro

I will be biased and say Iceland Generally people stick to Europe but there have been several good threads in Asia and South America both last year and this. It depends on what you want to do really and how long you have to sink into it.

Banned

I will be biased and say Iceland Generally people stick to Europe but there have been several good threads in Asia and South America both last year and this. It depends on what you want to do really and how long you have to sink into it.
    I'd like to have a long-term game ideally. I think Brazil could be good, they're bound to have quality youngsters coming through. One downside is no Champions League obviously.

Semi Pro

Brazil will have you stressed and needing a huge squad, its meant to be very challenging. All perfect things for a good thread! SnakeXe is at Santos currently in his thread and it seems like he is enjoying it

Reserves

Very long seasons though with state championships so it would to especially slowly. Sounds great if you don't mind though.

World Cup Winner

Quote Originally Posted by TH3LB View Post
    I'd like to have a long-term game ideally. I think Brazil could be good, they're bound to have quality youngsters coming through. One downside is no Champions League obviously.
    There is an equivalent in the Copa Libertadores, but it doesn't really match up to the Champions League in terms of money. Managing in Brazil can be highly frustrating, especially when it comes to chairmen accepting bids from European clubs. Saying that, it can also be great, especially if you like building a team with homegrown players.

Banned

Brazil will have you stressed and needing a huge squad, its meant to be very challenging. All perfect things for a good thread! SnakeXe is at Santos currently in his thread and it seems like he is enjoying it
    Ah, probably not for me then. I like having a small squad of players. I think what I'll do is have a read through a few different thread and see what inspires me. I bet Santos is fun, it's like a factory for wonderkids!

Semi Pro

I think you do 60+ games a season if you want win everything so exhaustion is a major factor!

Banned

I think you do 60+ games a season if you want win everything so exhaustion is a major factor!
    Yeah I heard it was a long season down there, makes sense to have a huge squad. I have a question for you, what helps you have a long-term save?

World Cup Winner

The Brazilian season does drag on a bit, although you can often win the state championship with your youth team which is pretty good.

As for long term games, I just need a long term aim. If I've not got anything to aim for then I tend to get a bit bored with it (like last year).

Semi Pro

It helps me if I have people to chat to on Steam while I play, there is a FMCU Group on steam which most of us are part of. Other than that its winning a continental competition (which I haven't yet done!)

Third Team

I'd recommend Italy (biased as ever!). It's a 4 league system and takes a while to get all the way up, it's taken me 14 years to survive just one season in Serie A TIM

Youth Team

Maybe just load up a handful of leagues, start unemployed, and see where it takes you.

You could load 3/4 leagues you're familiar with, for example England, Spain, Italy etc, then add a couple of other nations as wildcards. Often it can be fun managing in the unknown, but at least this way you've got a comfort net to fall back on if/when it ends in misery

Banned

Some good suggestions. Cheers lads.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dafuge View Post
    There is an equivalent in the Copa Libertadores, but it doesn't really match up to the Champions League in terms of money. Managing in Brazil can be highly frustrating, especially when it comes to chairmen accepting bids from European clubs. Saying that, it can also be great, especially if you like building a team with homegrown players.
    Yeah, that would really annoy me I think. It's good to look at all the pros/cons.

Third Team

There's nothing wrong with starting at a higher level either, obviously if you pick Utd or City you'll get bored easily but pick a team like Blackburn, Everton, Stoke or Swansea in the Premier League. See how long it takes you to start doing well, I know it took me a while and I'm still not there yet!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hursty2 View Post
    There's nothing wrong with starting at a higher level either, obviously if you pick Utd or City you'll get bored easily but pick a team like Blackburn, Everton, Stoke or Swansea in the Premier League. See how long it takes you to start doing well, I know it took me a while and I'm still not there yet!
    Yeah, it would still be a challenge with Swansea for instance no question. I was thinking of using Crawley Town in League 2. Seems like they have growing potential and it would be interesting to see if I could get them to the Premier League I reckon.

Semi Pro

I personally love the English leagues and lower national team management. I've had two good threads this year, the first where I managed international teams starting with Northern Ireland, I absolutely loved that save and although I started a new one with the goal of dominating England starting at the bottom I carried on my international one. Sadly the both got crash dumps and were un-fixable. I tried getting into a different save but it never went anywhere and got crash dumps again. This led me onto FIFA and my YouTube channel but next year I plan on 'Conquering England' and managing international teams at the same time, making sure I back up my games!

This makes me think, when should we start a 'What are you going to do in FM13?'

But as for your save, whatever you want. Personally I love a financially crippled club, one like Preston where you get 2 promotions into the Championship and only get 20k wage budget for a whole squad!! So for me, I wouldn't want to manage Crawely, who will buy their way to way success

Third Team

Does anyone have, or have a link for, French National and CFA kits?

Reserves

Quote Originally Posted by HotChocolate View Post
    This makes me think, when should we start a 'What are you going to do in FM13?'
    I already know my answer to that

Reserves

If nothing changes at Forest or Pompey by the time FM13 comes out, then they'll both be great saves or should be imo.

Third Team

No idea for FM13. Maybe Belgium.

Reserves

Quote Originally Posted by SnakeXe View Post
    Ok so here's my 5 on my full library (minus classical stuff):

Megadeth - New World Order
    Aerosmith - Same Old Song & Dance
    Alice in Chains - Would?
    Audioslave - Set it Off
    Damageplan - Soul Bleed

And the next 5:

Sinergy - Violated
    Foghat - Slow Ride
    Black Label Society - In This River
    Ill Nino - In This Moment
    Static-X - SOM

And the next:

Van Halen - Eruption
    Joe Satriani - You Saved My Life
    God Forbid - The End of the World
    Pantera - Cowboys From Hell
    Forbidden - Parting of the Ways

So like one song I've listened to in the last year (Alice in Chains) out of 15. Nice one, iTunes
    Even so, at least it shows one more person among us have a decent taste in music

Reserves

Fully stand behind this. Reading a career with some chap starting out with Man Utd or the like and winning everything within 3 years is not interesting. Not for me anyway. But as the Stoke thread shows, it's possible to start out with a big-ish team and still make the thread interesting.

Third Team

My 15 songs, because if Flamers can do it, so can I!

1. Ghost - Elevate
    2. Moderat - Seamonkey
    3. Detritus - Bookburner
    4. Jah Wobble and The Chinese Dub Orchestra - Dragon & Phoenix Dub
    5. Sleater-Kinney - Burn, Don't Freeze
    6. My Bloody Valentine - Only Shallow
    7. Mark Lanegan Band - Methamphetamine Blues
    8. DJ Shadow - Midnight In A Perfect World
    9. Blood Red Shoes - Colours Fade
    10. Eels - Guest List
    11. The Donnas - Take It Off
    12. Sparklehorse - Pig
    13. Sonic Youth - Mildred Pierce
    14. Mark Ronson - Ooh Wee
    15. Coil - The Hellbound Heart

Boom! Disappointed I didn't get any Ben Frost in there..

First Team Squad Member

Good enough for others good enough for me lol.

1. Ann Peebles - I'm Gonna Tear Your Playhouse Down
    2. John Cooper Clarke - Postwar Glamour Girls
    3. The Doors - The Soft Parade
    4. Johnny Cash - Cry, Cry, Cry
    5. Tito & Tarantula - After Dark
    6. Nirvana - Heart-Shaped Box
    7. James Brown - I Got You(I Feel Good)
    8. Marilyn Manson - Irresponsible Hate Anthem
    9. Queens of the Stone Age - Do It Again
    10 . The Macc Lads - Germans
    11. Franz Ferdinand - No You Girls
    12. Placebo - Speacial K
    13. Johnny Cash - I've Been Everywhere
    14. Zug Island - Sunny Day
    15. Guns 'N' Roses - November Rain

There's a few on there I am not sure people will have heard of the macc lads, John Cooper Clarke, Tito & Tarantula. Glad a Doors one made it on there my favourite band ever, love them so much I have Jim Morrison(lead singer) tattooed on my chest.

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by AcidBurn View Post
    There's a few on there I am not sure people will have heard of the macc lads, John Cooper Clarke, Tito & Tarantula. Glad a Doors one made it on there my favourite band ever, love them so much I have Jim Morrison(lead singer) tattooed on my chest.
    You're kidding, right?

In my defence, I used to post on a board populated by hardcore musos. The type that have 100+ albums to choose from in an end-of-year poll. So I'm a little anal with my music!

First Team Squad Member

You're kidding, right?

In my defence, I used to post on a board populated by hardcore musos. The type that have 100+ albums to choose from in an end-of-year poll. So I'm a little anal with my music!
    I had a feeling someone might know them given the wide range of music some of us have on here. The Macc Lads I only know about thanks to my dad who has awesome taste in music, John Cooper Clarke I figure people might know from Chicken Town. Tito I know because if I hear a song I like in a film I quite often take a risk and get an album by them.

I would be impressed if you knew Zug Island.

Third Team

I had a feeling someone might know them given the wide range of music some of us have on here. The Macc Lads I only know about thanks to my dad who has awesome taste in music, John Cooper Clarke I figure people might know from Chicken Town. Tito I know because if I hear a song I like in a film I quite often take a risk and get an album by them.

I would be impressed if you knew Zug Island.
    Associated with ICP right? I had The Great Milenko (Malenko?). Not really my thing, although I did like the 'we've found God' ending to one of their albums!

First Team Squad Member

Associated with ICP right? I had The Great Milenko (Malenko?). Not really my thing, although I did like the 'we've found God' ending to one of their albums!
    Spot on one of ICP writes their stuff. I used to listen to ICP a lot when I was younger but have recently gone off them, the only rapper I really love that was associated with them is Esham. Not every well known but he is the precursor to Eminem style rapping but he is way better. The we've found god ending I think was because of the violence and sex they rapped about in the previous albums people expected more of a Satanic thing going on with them. They are also dubbed the most hated band in the world, I still like to listen to them occasionally.

Zug Island are nothing like ICP as they are more rock with little to no rapping in them. You really know who the Macc Lads are?

I am actually annoyed at the state of music, to find something new that I like I keep going back to 70's psychedelic rock music. There is only Example that I like recently who is nowhere near what I normally listen to.
    Last edited by AcidBurn; 23-02-2012 at 17:07.

Third Team

Spot on one of ICP writes their stuff. I used to listen to ICP a lot when I was younger but have recently gone off them, the only rapper I really love that was associated with them is Esham. Not every well known but he is the precursor to Eminem style rapping but he is way better. The we've found god ending I think was because of the violence and sex they rapped about in the previous albums people expected more of a Satanic thing going on with them. They are also dubbed the most hated band in the world, I still like to listen to them occasionally.

Zug Island are nothing like ICP as they are more rock with little to no rapping in them. You really know who the Macc Lads are?

I am actually annoyed at the state of music, to find something new that I like I keep going back to 70's psychedelic rock music. There is only Example that I like recently who is nowhere near what I normally listen to.
    Late-night John Peel, while growing up ;) . I agree, but there are some gems in the electronica section these days. But I'n with you, I'm kind of stuck in Seattle, circa 1993 musically. Without the Nirvana love.

First Team Squad Member

I would just love to find a new band that really grips me the closest I can think of was The Horrors album from a few years a go. Even some of my favourite bands are starting to sound boring and have really gone down hill producing albums far from their best. Examples would be Rob Zombie, Marilyn Manson, Monster Magnet, Queens of the Stone Age, ICP and several others associated with them. Like I said I have to go back to the 70's for people like Jefferson Airplane or Echo and the Bunnymen. Apart from that I just take a look at my dads CD's or ask him for some recommendations or ask him who he used to listen to in his youth.

First Team Squad Member

I'll join in too. Here is my list:

Mansun - Being a Girl
    Captain Beefheart and the Magic Band - Abba Zaba
    Beck - Pressure Zone
    Nirvana - Something in the Way
    Morrissey - The Never Played Symphonies

The Beatles - Eight Days a Week
    Tom Waits - Diamonds on my Windshield
    The Seahorses - Do it Yourself
    Howlin' Wolf - Evil (Is Goin' On)
    Jimi Hendrix - Little Miss Strange

Radiohead - Pyramid Song
    Joy Division - Love Will Tear Us Apart
    Radiohead - Idioteque (live)
    The Beatles - Taxman
    Morrissey - Billy Budd

Not bad at all. Much better than expected. Although I'm not sure how random my shuffle is, to be honest, as I got a couple of artist repeats in there (Beatles & Radiohead) and also it seems to go through similar genre stuff as it cycles through, which is kind of weird.

First Team Squad Member

I decided to give it another try as my shuffle through last time didn't seem random enough.

Gomez - Machismo
    The Beatles - I am The Walrus
    Maximo Park - Karaoke Plays
    Pearl Jam - Daughter (live)
    Paul Weller - You Do Something to Me (live from Days of Speed)

The Black Keys - Till I Get My Way
    De La Soul - Me, Myself And I
    Morrissey - Roy's Keen
    Supergrass - St. Petersburg
    Eels - Last Days of My Bitter Heart

Tom Waits - The Piano Has Been Drinking (Not Me)
    Jimi Hendrix - Crosstown Traffic
    Super Furry Animals - Torra Fy Ngwallt Yn Hir
    Sufjan Stevens - Say Yes! to Michigan!
    The Black Keys - No Trust

I am the Walrus! Awesome!

I don't know why there isn't much variation when it's on shuffle though. I probably have over 200 artists on my computer but media player shuffle seems to be repeating a lot of the same ones.
    Last edited by crouchaldinho; 23-02-2012 at 17:33.

First Team Squad Member

Now we are going to get people posting 30 songs. Pretty decent songs there Crouchy.

First Team Squad Member

Sorry, I was just a bit annoyed that there wasn't more variation in terms of artists!

First Team Squad Member

No need to say sorry I am betting Flamers will post another 15 songs now. My itunes just won't get rid of November Rain it is there on every shuffle.

First Team Squad Member

It's a fun thing to do actually as I hadn't heard some of those songs in ages. For most of the ones that came up, I'd probably have preferred to have heard a different song by the same band, but a few were classics that I enjoyed hearing again!

Third Team

16. Jack Rokka vs Betty Boo - Take It Off (Fierce Dog Remix)\
    17. The Gutter Twins - The Body
    18. Ride - Drive Blind
    19. The Twilight Singers - Decatur St.
    20. The Black Keys - Everlasting Light
    21. DJ Shadow - Blood On The Motorway
    22. Sinner DC - Sunrized
    23. Orbital - The Girl With The Sun In Her Head
    24. Depeche Mode - Pain Killer (DJ Shadow's 'Kill The Pain' Remix)
    25. Monster Magnet - Look To Your Orb For The Warning
    26. Placebo - Every You, Every Me
    27. The Rolling Stones - Street Fightin' Man
    28. QOTSA - Go With The Flow (The wife's favourite song)
    29. Massive Attack - Dissolved Girl
    30. Scarling - Black Horse Riding Star

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by crouchaldinho View Post
    I'll join in too. Here is my list:

Mansun - Being a Girl
    Captain Beefheart and the Magic Band - Abba Zaba
    Beck - Pressure Zone
    Nirvana - Something in the Way
    Morrissey - The Never Played Symphonies

The Beatles - Eight Days a Week
    Tom Waits - Diamonds on my Windshield
    The Seahorses - Do it Yourself
    Howlin' Wolf - Evil (Is Goin' On)
    Jimi Hendrix - Little Miss Strange

Radiohead - Pyramid Song
    Joy Division - Love Will Tear Us Apart
    Radiohead - Idioteque (live)
    The Beatles - Taxman
    Morrissey - Billy Budd

Not bad at all. Much better than expected. Although I'm not sure how random my shuffle is, to be honest, as I got a couple of artist repeats in there (Beatles & Radiohead) and also it seems to go through similar genre stuff as it cycles through, which is kind of weird.
    You win, simply for the Mansun reference.

First Team Squad Member

Anyone use itunes?

Can't find a way to randomise all my music only that stupid Itunes DJ thing that picks 100 songs.

Third Team

Anyone use itunes?

Can't find a way to randomise all my music only that stupid Itunes DJ thing that picks 100 songs.
    The Shuffle button on the bottom left.....?

First Team Squad Member

Haha didn't even know there was one, usually just put one album on.

Reserves

iTunes blows anyway. I much prefer Winamp.

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by Pangaea View Post
    iTunes blows anyway. I much prefer Winamp.
    Dude, it's not 1996 anymore..

International Squad

These aren't my first five on shuffle on my ipod in my car, I'm over 300 in, but they are the first five that came up today.

1. The Prodigy - Firestarter
    2. Amy Winehouse - Valerie
    3. Joss Stone - [untitled track]
    4. MeatLoaf - In the Land of the Pig, the Butcher is King
    5. Sugababes - Push the Button (from Now 25 Years)

Reserves

Dude, it's not 1996 anymore..
    So?

Winamp is still superior to resources-hogging and bloated iTunes.

Semi Pro

Zune <3 <3

Semi Pro

Well seen as everyone loves my music taste here is an awesome song:

Edit: And after seeing The Vow last night (great film, may go and see it again ) I couldn't stop listening to Meatloaf - I'd do anything for love
    Last edited by HotChocolate; 23-02-2012 at 20:47.

Semi Pro

Run -********- DMC <3

First Team Squad Member

The Jason Nevins mix of It's Tricky is better than the original.

Third Team

Is anyone good at creating kits and logos?

Youth Team

aye, what ya after?

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by acidmonkey View Post
    aye, what ya after?
    KFC Uerdingen 05 badge and H & A kits

Youth Team

PM me your email i already have logos,

Youth Team

is it cheesy that every pre-season im going to play the FMCU Cup on my save where it will be my side, and three randomly selected side from the forum (thinking the current clubs of the top three threads so currently it would be McN7's Malaga, Danger_mouse's Crewe and Raware's Coalville town)

Semi Pro

is it cheesy that every pre-season im going to play the FMCU Cup on my save where it will be my side, and three randomly selected side from the forum (thinking the current clubs of the top three threads so currently it would be McN7's Malaga, Danger_mouse's Crewe and Raware's Coalville town)
    That's not a bad idea, infact, we could make an FMCU database, with a leauge/cup etc

*opens up the editor*

Banned

That's quality haha.

Third Team

My 15 shuffle playlist, soon we'll have a Top 100 FMCU Shuffle playlist.

1. Heaven at Nite - Kid Cudi
    2. Too Afraid to Love You - The Black Keys
    3. We Run the Night - Havana Brown
    4. Naughty - Elon Levon
    5. Scott Mescudi vs. The World - Kid Cudi
    6. President Carter - Lil Wayne
    7. Hustling - Foster The People
    8. Speed - Cory Gunz
    9. Shot For Me - Drake
    10. Drink - Cory Gunz
    11. We Aite - Kid Cudi
    12. The Prayer - Kid Cudi
    13. Waste - Foster The People
    14. Ohrwurm - Tommy Trash
    15. REVOFEV - Kid Cudi

Loads of Cudi!

Youth Team

Nope, not cheesy just a walk in the park! ;)

Real Madrid v Malaga
    Real Madrid v Crewe
    Real Madrid v Coalville Town

I can see 'a few goals'

Part-Timer

Hey everyone, I'm looking to start a career thread with Keflavík (local team, stadium 2 minute walk from my house) in the Icelandic Premier Division but god knows I'm not the biggest writer out there so is there anyone here that can help me with picking a good, solid format for writing updates. Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 71 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast