+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 72 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,900 of 7136

Thread: FM Careers Forum Discussion

First Team Squad Member

Quote Originally Posted by dafuge View Post
    8/3/11, 1/3/10 and 26/2/09 were the last three release dates for post transfer window patches, the Valentine's Day one was indeed FM08
    Ah, happy days. I've often been known for my unusual levels of FM08 love but I actually think FM10 is now my favourite of all time!

Perhaps FM12 will take its place in time? Well, you never know. I can say that I am at least enjoying it very much and it seems so more and more each time I play it. Having a lot of fun with my Mezzocorona team at the moment with the magic of Luca Righini in midfield and the goalscoring of Andrea Mandorlini. Sometimes I think it just takes a good save with some decent narrative and some players you can get attached to in order to get you to fall in love with a new FM. You'll know what I'm talking about Dafuge. I'm sure there are some FMs that live long in your heart after one of your epic saves!

Quote Originally Posted by AcidBurn View Post
    It's not too bad in there the most annoying threads are the steam ones and people claiming the game is scripted and fixed. In my opinion there are very rarely any threads that bring about a good discussion.
    Sounds about the same as it always was then AB. Apart from the good old days when the likes of you and I were posting and fighting the good fight!

Get started on the England one I think we would all really enjoy it.
    Cheers AB. I had a lot of fun on FM10 with my Fabio Crouchello save. Quite a nice save to run alongside a proper career, like my latest calcio one, as you can pick it up now and then, and play a game here and there, as something interesting on the side. I got really into that Fabio Crouchello save, especially trying to win the World Cup and coming so close. Plenty of ups and downs!

Semi Pro

AcidBurn, I wasn't being serious

First Team Squad Member

Quote Originally Posted by crouchaldinho View Post
    Sounds about the same as it always was then AB. Apart from the good old days when the likes of you and I were posting and fighting the good fight!
    Mike posted a few great threads in the last few months but most end up getting lost amongst the rubbish complaint threads.

Quote Originally Posted by HotChocolate View Post
    AcidBurn, I wasn't being serious
    I was hoping you would say that lol.

First Team Regular

3 months out of action and my 20 year old returns to his left wing slot and scores this goal, not too special but I love the through ball.
    I love a good through ball in FM.

Although most of the time, they're coming from the opposition.

Reserves

I love a good when's the patch out or a steam is **** thread, it really makes my day.

Although I think you are sneakily kind of asking when is the patch out.
    This seems like a good time to say I hate Steam, don't own any games on it, and never will.

First Team Regular

Oh dear, this can't be true can it?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...choles-england

Scholes retired altogether at the end of last season but he made a surprise comeback for United in the FA Cup win at Manchester City on 8 January and he has since appeared in every match for the club, winning praise for his performances. Redknapp would now like to see him go back on another retirement decision.

"Let's be honest, you would love to have Paul Scholes in the Euros this year," he said. "He'd be in your team, he's that good. Whoever's there would love to take him, I'm sure. You'd love him to play. He plays like the Spaniards, like Xavi [Hernández] or [Andrés] Iniesta. He does not give the ball away."

It was put to Redknapp that Scott Parker, his midfield general at Tottenham, could make an England captain, which he agreed with, but it sounded as though Gerrard would be his preference.

"I think there are some good candidates," Redknapp said. "Gerrard is a good candidate. Stevie Gerrard is a fantastic player. There are one or two who could do it. Scottie could do it, for sure, but so could Steve."
    Maybe 'arry is just trying to sabotage his chances.

Youth Team

Oh 'Arry, what's next?

"That George Best, 'e was a t'riffic player. I'd definitely ask him to reconsider his death and come back into the England squad. What? He's Northern Irish? Well as I said 'es a t'riffic player but I don't like to talk about other team's players, we'll see if the chairman can do a deal."

I actually could have thumped him one when he was yammering on about the Demba Ba release clause in January. "I don't know what the clause is, people keep saying different numbers." No, melty-face, the only one talking about it is you.

Youth Team

Seems as good a time as any to post this:

First Team Squad Member

That is extremely creepy.

First Team Squad Member

That freaks me out. I can't look at it any more.

And AB, I'm finally back on. That password reminder thing seemed to do the trick. At first it didn't work but it randomly loaded up when I reset my browser. Thanks for your help! Now I can waste my time on the forums again rather than being productive!

First Team Squad Member

Being productive is overrated.

First Team Squad Member

Indeed!

Reserves

I've not started revising for an exam next week, not that I need to to that much to be sure of passing so it's not urgent, but definitely want to soon.

First Team Regular

Quite good piece about the Colombian influx into MLS this winter: http://aol.sportingnews.com/soccer/s...nal-bona-fides

Youth Team

Very interesting. Also opens the question: if the MLS continues to increase in quality and prestige, will we eventually see quality English players start to move over there? I think the main barrier to them moving abroad currently is a bit of a fear of the cultural difference and obviously the language. If there's the opportunity to move to a reputable league that pays well and is in a country with a familiar culture and language, would more of them take it?

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by SnakeXe View Post
    Very interesting. Also opens the question: if the MLS continues to increase in quality and prestige, will we eventually see quality English players start to move over there? I think the main barrier to them moving abroad currently is a bit of a fear of the cultural difference and obviously the language. If there's the opportunity to move to a reputable league that pays well and is in a country with a familiar culture and language, would more of them take it?
    I hope this isn't serious?

Youth Team

What do you mean? I'm talking long-term of course.

First Team Squad Member

I think you could be right, I know he is hardly world class but David Bentley has been talking about a loan move to the MLS recently. I think they could attract more English players now from Championship level if they could offer more money. I wonder how much the MLS will eventually increase the salary cap to.

Third Team

On my way to the gym before work and I have the new Mark Lanegan & Air albums on shuffle for the journey, which got me thinking....

A) What's on your stereo ATM? And b) For those who gym/run, what's on your work out playlists?

Semi Pro

I think I have answered the above question

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by Flamers View Post
    I think I have answered the above question
    Just two songs on your whole playlist?

Part-Timer
    Champions League prediction winner 2013/2014

Current playlist includes:

Isobel Campbell & Mark Langean - Ballad of the Broken Seas
    Interpol - Antics
    Ladytron - Velocifero
    The Sensational Alex Harvey Band - Faith Healer: An Intro to SAHB (Next is such an awesome song)

Semi Pro

I showed my current music collection, that is my playlist

Youth Team

Faithless, Pendulum, Energy 52, Delerium, Darude, Daft Punk, that sort of thing. Reminds me of when I was young

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by AK22 View Post
    Faithless, Pendulum, Energy 52, Delerium, Darude, Daft Punk, that sort of thing. Reminds me of when I was young
    Ah, back to the old clubbing days...

First Team Regular

My guess is anyone coming from the "big five" leagues will be someone either near the end of his career, or looking to get his career back on track. I get what you're saying about a familiar culture and language, but you don't see a lot of quality English players heading to the other top leagues.

It may be possible that you could see more if the debt crisis swallows more countries, or HMRC really starts cracking down on British clubs.

I think you could be right, I know he is hardly world class but David Bentley has been talking about a loan move to the MLS recently. I think they could attract more English players now from Championship level if they could offer more money. I wonder how much the MLS will eventually increase the salary cap to.
    Under the terms of the collective bargaining agreement with the players union, there is an annual 5% increase in the cap. That's in effect for the duration of the CBA, which runs through 2014.

That said, MLS technically doesn't have a salary cap. They've always called it a "salary budget," which gives them some wiggle room (partly because there are mechanisms like allocation dollars that let you buy down a cap charge for a player). You can't spend like Man City, but if you're a couple hundred thousand dollars over, you're not going to get your knuckles rapped.

One issue though is that when the CBA was agreed, MLS said that only Seattle and Toronto were profitable. Even teams with their own stadiums like LA and Columbus were in the red. That was before Red Bulls moved out of Giants Stadium though, and I remember a few years earlier that the rent was so enormous (I think it was in the neighborhood of $250,000 per game), that the league as a whole would be in the red, even if every team bar New York was in their own stadium.

Reserves

MLS gets players from South America largely because they're willing to come to the league at a cost lower than say getting a veteran European player from a top tier league with a DP price tag. Acquiring players from South American countries. TFC acquiried a couple Chilean defenders, one who got capped in a friendly against Canada. We also got a Bermudan international winger of Ipswich and hes only 20.Theres also partnerships between MLS and big teams like Spurs and San Jose (and the Quakes got a good winger in Simon Dawkins) and LA Galaxy and Sao Paulo (juninho). We're going to get our fair share of players who are on the fringes of the first team and looking for a final big paycheque but there are a lot of quality young players from other nations which will only help young Canadian and American players and push them to be better.

First Team Regular

Quote Originally Posted by rancer890 View Post
    MLS gets players from South America largely because they're willing to come to the league at a cost lower than say getting a veteran European player from a top tier league with a DP price tag. Acquiring players from South American countries. TFC acquiried a couple Chilean defenders, one who got capped in a friendly against Canada. We also got a Bermudan international winger of Ipswich and hes only 20.Theres also partnerships between MLS and big teams like Spurs and San Jose (and the Quakes got a good winger in Simon Dawkins) and LA Galaxy and Sao Paulo (juninho). We're going to get our fair share of players who are on the fringes of the first team and looking for a final big paycheque but there are a lot of quality young players from other nations which will only help young Canadian and American players and push them to be better.
    There is that, sure. But I think the league is also looking at internationals from the smaller European nations (like Joel Lindpere for New York - although he almost immediately retired from the Estonia national team after signing - and Branko Boskovic and Hamdi Salihi for DC United, although those guys came with DP tags unlike Lindpere). The league isn't going to have the coin or cachet for a national team player with a big international side (John Terry or Carles Puyol, to pull 2 random names), but the guys with the second- or third-tier European NTs are still relatively affordable.

One other consideration is the changes to the DP rule. They structured it with the idea of scooping up players aging out of their U20 or U23 national teams.

Youth Team

Quote Originally Posted by Deisler26 View Post
    On my way to the gym before work and I have the new Mark Lanegan & Air albums on shuffle for the journey, which got me thinking....

A) What's on your stereo ATM? And b) For those who gym/run, what's on your work out playlists?
    A) I've got a "Stars in Their Eyes" style gig coming up I'm entering a few bands into so I'm listening to the songs I'll be playing:

Tool - Schism, Forty-Six & 2, Parabola, Lateralus
    Coheed & Cambria - In Keeping Secrets, Three Evils, A Favor House Atlantic
    Mastodon - Crack the Skye, Quintessence, Blood and Thunder

B) I swim so my workout playlist is "bloblobloblobloblob"

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by AK22 View Post
    Used to love Daft Punk but not listened to them for years. Might have to dig out some CD's now.

Semi Pro

I need to get a playlist ready for my biking this summer

Semi Pro

I would just like to point this out: for what is a bunch of nerds, well we are really, we seem to spend a lot of time exercising. Someone write a thesis on it!

First Team Squad Member

I have one of those five CD changer stereos, so these are the CDs I currently have in:

Stravinsky's The Rite of Spring.

Sibelius Symphony No. 1 & Violin Concerto.

Mahler Symphony No. 5.

Then finally a two disc compilation of Debussy piano works.

In terms of pop music, my 'go to' records are usually Morrissey ones.

Ditto. Also a swimmer here.

First Team Regular

This is a bit bonkers. Apparently Fox (which won the rights to the 2018 and 2022 World Cups) went to FIFA to see if Sepp and the boys could lean on MLS to switch to the fall-spring calendar.

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/t...139412843.html

Mind you, Fox has lost its rights to MLS matches. The league jumped to the new NBC Sports Network (previously called Versus) starting with this season. I suppose it's possible Fox went to FIFA before MLS changed rights-partners, otherwise this is just batshit crazy.

Semi Pro

And me, although you might have guessed with me doing the Swimmathon

It does give it away a bit.

Youth Team

Quote Originally Posted by Jason the Yank View Post
    This is a bit bonkers. Apparently Fox (which won the rights to the 2018 and 2022 World Cups) went to FIFA to see if Sepp and the boys could lean on MLS to switch to the fall-spring calendar.

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/t...139412843.html

Mind you, Fox has lost its rights to MLS matches. The league jumped to the new NBC Sports Network (previously called Versus) starting with this season. I suppose it's possible Fox went to FIFA before MLS changed rights-partners, otherwise this is just batshit crazy.
    Thinking about it, it might make sense for MLS to go Apertura/Clausura style. Break in the summer where it's too hot in the south, break in the winter when it's too hot in the north. Also means no problems with players missing league games for international tournaments, which will likely be more of a problem as the league grows in stature.

Youth Team

I would just like to point this out: for what is a bunch of nerds, well we are really, we seem to spend a lot of time exercising. Someone write a thesis on it!
    Speak for yourself mate, I'm a rockstar

2013 Best FMCU Fountain of Youth Career, Marvel Draft Winner, 2014 Best FMCU Team & Career Thread

Speak for yourself mate, I'm a rockstar.
    Did somebody say rockstar?

I class myself as a rockstar to though Snake.

Youth Team

hes a great vocalist seen myles kennedy live when i saw alter bridge gig last October

Semi Pro

I was thinking last night and if I could have 1 rule, this would be it:

In any tournament in any sport (mainly football obviously) you would have to play this song when the trophy is lifted.

It's so befitting! And I love it! Had it on in the car on the way back from Huddersfield after an amazing 1-0 win with the mighty Blades

Third Team

I was thinking last night and if I could have 1 rule, this would be it:

In any tournament in any sport (mainly football obviously) you would have to play this song when the trophy is lifted.

It's so befitting! And I love it! Had it on in the car on the way back from Huddersfield after an amazing 1-0 win with the mighty Blades
    I don't even...

Third Team

What do you mean? I'm talking long-term of course.
    The way you went from English-MLS, then went onto the stuff about the language barrier.

Semi Pro

It's not that surprising - we're not just nerds, we're sports nerds.

Semi Pro

When you think of nerds you think of this:

Not this:

Semi Pro

Deisler:

How. Dare. You

and here we go and here we go....... and ere we goooooooooooooo.... rockin all over the world and I like it, I like it, I like it, I like it

International Squad

I got my ipod on shuffle in my car and on my way home I had tracks from Elvis Presley, Adele, The Chemical Brothers plus one I didn't recognise.

World Cup Winner

Go one then, that reminds me of one of the best ways of sharing your musical tastes.

On your digital music player of choice, stick it on shuffle and post the first five tunes that come out. No cheating.

Here are mine:

Killing in the Name - Rage Against the Machine
    Doctor Who - Orbital
    Touch It - Busta Rhymes
    Return of Django - The Upsetters
    Secret Agent - Netsky

Third Team

Number #2 is AWESOME!

Semi Pro

Stealing daf's post

On your digital music player of choice, stick it on shuffle and post the first five tunes that come out. No cheating.

Here are mine:

The Offspring - Cool To Hate
    Lostprophets - A View To Kill
    Sonic Boom Six - Mean, Back In The Real World
    Bowling For Soup - Running From Your Dad
    Scooter - I'll Put You On The Guest List

That about sums it up

First Team Squad Member

1. Marilyn Manson - Minute of Decay
    2. Cee Lo Green - F**k You
    3. Plan B - Hard Times
    4. Michael Jackson - Black Or White
    5. Queen - Fat Bottomed Girls

Strange as my ipod is mostly filled with motown and classic rock.

Third Team

1. Mogwai - San Pedro
    2. Isis - False Light
    3. Lush - Hypocrite
    4. White Stripes - Seven Nation Army (The Glitch Mob Remix)
    5. Silversun Pickups - It's Nice To Know You Work Alone

Sounds about right.

First Team Squad Member

The Man Don't Give a **** by Super Furry Animals

Mutherf___er by Beck

Back in the USSR by The Beatles

2+2=5 by Radiohead

Door by C418

Just did it for pop music. I have a ton of classical music but thought it would make better sense if I stuck with my pop music folders.

First Team Squad Member

When I did it for my classical music folders, this is what came out:

Bach's Brandenburg Concertos

Mahler's Das Knaben Wunderhorn

Elgar's Symphony No. 3

Stavinsky's Petrushka

Beethoven Symphony No. 3

I just listed the piece of music rather than the individual movement or whatever.
    Last edited by crouchaldinho; 16-02-2012 at 21:01.

World Cup Winner

The Man Don't Give a **** by Super Furry Animals
    I remember desperately trying to find a copy of this, but failing. Yes, I was an NME kid.

First Team Squad Member

I remember desperately trying to find a copy of this, but failing. Yes, I was an NME kid.
    So was I. Tragic!

It was a bonus extra on a compilation of their singles, if I recall correctly.

They always used to play it at live shows, I remember, and it always seemed amazing. I used to love the Super Furry Animals at one point. Hadn't listened to that song in years and years, and I was actually surprised when it popped up on shuffle as I didn't even remember that I had it!

First Team Squad Member

Sorry to go onto another topic but when you go to the player search on FM, how many players are there?

I am guessing removing leagues does not remove any players according to my search there are 154568 players found. No wonder my game seems pretty slow at the moment.

World Cup Winner

It was a bonus extra on a compilation of their singles, if I recall correctly.
    You mean this one?

Semi Pro

AB I am at 57kish

First Team Squad Member

I am worried my game will be unplayable in five or so seasons if I add a few more leagues.

Semi Pro

Well in my Iceland save I was at 128k or so for 30 years. It chugs but thats mainly because of a 3GB+ save file

Reserves

Not this:

That first guy looks like a really bad nerd btw. His equipment is a little out of date.

Part-Timer

Go one then, that reminds me of one of the best ways of sharing your musical tastes.

Death 2 Everyone - Urusei Yatsura
    Chunks - Dinosaur Jr
    Bitter Branches - PJ Harvey
    Percolator - Stereolab
    Animals and Men - Adam and the Ants

PJ Harvey and Stereolab only ones I listen to on regular basis. Don't even remember buying the Adam Ant one
    Last edited by ShyBaldBuddhist; 17-02-2012 at 02:42.

Youth Team

Opeth - The Apostle in Triumph
    Mastodon - Hand of Blood
    Periphery - Insomnia
    The Arusha Accord - You Cried Wolf
    Coheed & Cambria - In the Flame of Error

I have only a very small fraction of my music on my phone though so not an accurate reflection of all the rubbish I've had since I was a teenager I'll do it again on my desktop when I'm on there, should be far more embarrassing!

Myles Kennedy is awesome! Such a good singer and a great guitarist as well.

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Pangaea View Post
    That first guy looks like a really bad nerd btw. His equipment is a little out of date.
    The picture was probably taken in 1982 Soviet Russia.

Youth Team

mine is this:

1. Let Me - Black Tide
    2. Layla (unplugged) - Eric Clapton
    3. What it takes - Aerosmith
    4. Last Resort - Papa Roach
    5. No More - Drowning pool

Youth Team

Quote Originally Posted by noikeee View Post
    The picture was probably taken in 2005 Russia.
    Fixed

Semi Pro

Speaking of Soviet Russia:

https://apps.facebook.com/theguardia...pes=news.reads

Toys cannot hold protest because they are not citizens of Russia, officials rule

There hadn't been many – indeed any – rallies like it before in Russia. Last month saw dozens of toys, from teddy bears to Lego figurines, standing out in the snow of a Siberian city with banners complaining about corruption and electoral malpractice.

At the time, Russian authorities in Barnaul declared the protest "an unsanctioned public event".

Now a petition to hold another protest featuring 100 Kinder Surprise toys, 100 Lego people, 20 model soldiers, 15 soft toys and 10 toy cars has been rejected because the toys have been deemed not to be "citizens of Russia".

"As you understand, toys, especially imported toys, are not only not citizens of Russia but they are not even people," Andrei Lyapunov, a spokesman for Barnaul, told local media.

At the last rally, baffled police did not know what to do with the toys, which held up banners with the words: "I'm for clean elections," and "A thief should sit in jail, not in the Kremlin." After taking photographs and video of the plastic offenders, they asked prosecutors to investigate its legality.

The number of people, and their toys, wanting to take part has risen dramatically since then.

"It probably wouldn't be that popular if the reaction of the authorities hadn't been so harsh and absurd," said the activist Lyudmila Alexandrovna.

Authorities though are not willing to back down.

"It is possible that the people who have applied are inspired by their toys … and consider them their friends but the law unfortunately has a different point of view," said Lyapunov. "Neither toys nor, for example, flags, plates or domestic appliances can take part in a meeting."

The response to the original ban is typical of the new wave of demonstrations in Russia characterised by witty banners and a degree of absurdist humour. After a mass Moscow rally in December, the protest was re-enacted with Lego models and posted on YouTube within days. Toy rallies have caught on and taken place in four other Russian towns in the wake of the Barnaul protest.

Despite the ban, the group says it will look for another way.

One possibility, said the activist Sergei Andreev, is a solitary picket, which is allowed to take place without permission from local authorities under Russian law.

"We will stand up one [toy] and the rest will sit on a bench not far away," said Andreev.

Semi Pro

and my musics:

1. Radiohead - Feral
    2. Goldie - Angel
    3. Jamie Woon - Spiral
    4. M83 - This Bright Flash
    5. James Blake - Lindisfarne II

First Team Regular

In Soviet Russia, toys protest you!

Reserves

Quote Originally Posted by noikeee View Post
    The picture was probably taken in 1982 Soviet Russia.
    I get that it's a joke, but for all the faults with the soviet system, they had technology that was pretty damn advanced, more advanced than in the West in its heyday. They were the first to get a man into space for example.

Obviously they lagged behind in other domains due to the authoritarian political system, but they have always been at the forefront when it comes to technology and industrialisation.

As for the song thing, I don't have the greatest collection the laptop, but I'll give it a go nonetheless.

1. Rolling Stones - It's all over now
    2. Rose Tattoo - Slipping away
    3. Aerosmith - Dude (looks like a lady)
    4. Chris Hinze - Mantras and names
    5. Iron Maiden - Run to the hills

Pretty darn good shuffle there. Don't think I've ever heard number four, was basically just silence most of the time. But the four others are cracking songs

Third Team

There are some utter shockers on your iPods, people!

Crouchy D'ya do film scores?

Semi Pro

I'd do the iTunes thing, well I will do it. But half (maybe more) of the music I like and listen to is via YouTube!

1. Snow Patrol - An Olive Grove Facing the Sea
    2. Busted - Falling for you
    3. Take That - Happy Now
    4. Nickelback - How You Remind Me
    5. Coldplay - Fix You

Actually that sums me up really well. Snow Patrol and Coldplay are by far the 2 best bands I listen to and Oasis comes a close 3rd although I don't have them on my iTunes, same as Foo Fighters. Take That have done some great songs and although I have very little of Nickelback, about 3 songs How You Remind Me is a quality tune.

And Busted, loved from my youth and they never got old.

Third Team

I'd do the iTunes thing, well I will do it. But half (maybe more) of the music I like and listen to is via YouTube!

1. Snow Patrol - An Olive Grove Facing the Sea
    2. Busted - Falling for you
    3. Take That - Happy Now
    4. Nickelback - How You Remind Me
    5. Coldplay - Fix You

Actually that sums me up really well. Snow Patrol and Coldplay are by far the 2 best bands I listen to and Oasis comes a close 3rd although I don't have them on my iTunes, same as Foo Fighters. Take That have done some great songs and although I have very little of Nickelback, about 3 songs How You Remind Me is a quality tune.

And Busted, loved from my youth and they never got old.

Reserves

HC . You like older style 90s/00s cringe music. Well not quite but it's enough .

World Cup Winner

I know I said no cheating, but that must have been tempting

Youth Team

That article about the toy rally is brilliant!

Reserves

Take That? F*cking hell, man.

In the olden days I'd strongly recommend a "format c:" cure.

Semi Pro

If there was a door, I'd have walked out of it ages ago

For the fun of it, I'll do the next 5: (I deleted Lady Gaga last week, so I might get lucky)

6. Hum Hallelujah - Fall Out Boy
    7. Damien Rice - Cannonball
    8. James Morrison - I wont let you go
    9. Will Young - Jealousy
    10. Eurphoria - Dance Mix 3

Reserves

Pleased to say I haven't heard about any of those bar Morrison.

Third Team

For the fun of it, I'll do the next 5: (I deleted Lady Gaga last week, so I might get lucky)

9. Will Young - Jealousy

Reserves

You surely would have heard of Cannonball. Covered by that girl band off of X Factor this year.

Third Team

I don't like to sound elitist, but can we ban HotChocolate from any conversation about music from now on?

Reserves

If you think his music taste is shocking, then well you aren't seeing mine. We could have a game, called guess NF's favourite 17 songs .

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by Nottingham Forest View Post
    If you think his music taste is shocking, then well you aren't seeing mine. We could have a game, called guess NF's favourite 17 songs .
    Wait, what? No. Surely not.... Please?

Reserves

You start guessing and I'll say whether or not they're in it. HC, you can't play, sorry.

Youth Team

Some awful songs popping up . Heres my first 5...

1. Moby, Extreme Ways.
    2. The last shaddow puppets, my mistakes were made for you
    3. Pendulum, Salt in the wounds (awful awful song)
    4.Arctic Monkeys, dangerous animals
    5. DJ Fresh, gold dust

A couple of decent songs accompanied by some absolute trash( im looking at pendulum and DJ fresh)

Youth Team

9. Will Young - Jealousy
    Will Young

Semi Pro

I don't like to sound elitist, but can we ban HotChocolate from any conversation about music from now on?
    No.

Might go and troll your thread now with the best music ever

Semi Pro

Okay just listened to 5 more songs on YouTube, I'm trying to redeem myself:

11. Green Day - Boulevard of Broken Dreams
    12. Dolly Parton - Working 9-5
    13. Bon Jovi - It's my life
    14. Foo Fighters - Pretender
    15. Green Day - Do you know your enemy?

Is this helping Deisler?

Youth Team

Dolly Parton

Reserves

Dolly Parton, please HC, that is terrible. Sort of another one to add to my list in my head.

New Radicals - You get what you give.

Semi Pro

Dolly Parton right fit i do her

Semi Pro

When you think of nerds you think of this:

thats me playing fm

Reserves

You surely would have heard of Cannonball. Covered by that girl band off of X Factor this year.
    No idea who it is. Don't watch filth like X Factor either. Reality [sic] shows bore me to death. Is it one of those?

No wonder I'm crap at the quiz. Too much crap in the world I don't care about

Quote Originally Posted by cragswfc View Post
    thats me playing fm
    Will there be a copyright claim now?

First Team Squad Member

Okay just listened to 5 more songs on YouTube, I'm trying to redeem myself:

11. Green Day - Boulevard of Broken Dreams
    12. Dolly Parton - Working 9-5
    13. Bon Jovi - It's my life
    14. Foo Fighters - Pretender
    15. Green Day - Do you know your enemy?

Is this helping Deisler?
    That's better than the last lot, nothing wrong with a bit of Dolly Parton but Jolene is a much much better song.

Reserves

Do I come in with my eurodance list and save HotChocolate or not?

Reserves

I could save him, but I've forget my list. I have the worst music taste. 90s music for me is the best. Although mine is pure cringe.

Reserves

I could save him, but I've forget my list. I have the worst music taste. 90s music for me is the best. Although mine is pure cringe.
    You and me both.

Reserves

It does include Backstreet Boys as well .

Reserves

Nothing wrong with that *hides*.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 72 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast