+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 73 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,300 of 7243

Thread: FM Careers Forum Discussion

Youth Team

I'd personally prefer just football, for the selfish reason that I don't give much of a toss about other sports really!

Semi Pro

It's up for a vote, my vote is for General Sport so it's tied 1-1 at the moment!

5 football questions or 5 general sport questions?

With 5 general knowledge questions of course.

Semi Pro

General Sport, I know (slightly) more about it and more question can be found

Youth Team

Great idea I'd say five football questions, simply as this is a football forum

Reserves

Football, as F1's the only other thing I'll ever know anything about (and even then only to a point) so I'd struggle with general.

Amateur

I also vote for 5 football questions

Semi Pro

4-2 to the football questions at the moment, I should start writing the thread around 9pm, just having a little game on Fifa!

Semi Pro

5 question on F1 please

Semi Pro

Thanks a lot for all your input!

The thread is now up and running, please leave a comment if you wish to join, enjoy!

Link to the thread.

Third Team

I want 5 questions on ice-hockey!

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Deisler26 View Post
    I want 5 questions on ice-hockey!
    Boooooo!

Ice-Hockey is boring in my opinion. I watched the Steelers when they won the league (well the season after, lost all 3 games I went to and my cousins banned me ) I've tried watching it on Sky since, I just don't enjoy it. Give me Darts, Boxing, Snooker, Tennis, Football any day!

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by HotChocolate View Post
    Boooooo!

Ice-Hockey is boring in my opinion. I watched the Steelers when they won the league (well the season after, lost all 3 games I went to and my cousins banned me ) I've tried watching it on Sky since, I just don't enjoy it. Give me Darts, Boxing, Snooker, Tennis, Football any day!
    British ice-hockey is a lot slower than the NHL. Try some NHL, it's the pinnacle. If you have ESPN America, they're showing the AHL now

Semi Pro

British ice-hockey is a lot slower than the NHL. Try some NHL, it's the pinnacle. If you have ESPN America, they're showing the AHL now
    I'd love to have ESPN, they show so much sport in comparison to Sky (by the sounds of it).

But I don't, I used to own NHL 10 for the 360 but I couldn't even get into that!

Semi Pro

Rugby. Done.

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Flamers View Post
    Rugby World Cup Final. Done.
    Much better

Third Team

I'd love to have ESPN, they show so much sport in comparison to Sky (by the sounds of it).

But I don't, I used to own NHL 10 for the 360 but I couldn't even get into that

These are why I love hockey...

Semi Pro

Part-Timer
    Champions League prediction winner 2013/2014

Just football gets my vote too. I don't follow any other sports that closely apart from aussie rules and don't imagine many questions coming up on that.

Third Team

LOL. I remember that Craig Smith miss. Stunning.

Third Team

Is anyone else on tenderhooks for a new Crouchy thread?

Semi Pro

It's like being a kid at Christmas all over again!

I read his FM10 one and I loved it, so yes I am definitely looking forward to his next one! (this one)

First Team Squad Member

Age of Empires 3 complete for £14.99 on steam is that worth it? The other game I like the look of is the X games but I don't know which one is the best to buy. One last question, how can steam have games on there that are unavailable surely if they are unavailable what is the point in having them on there?

Actually that's not he last question what are Garry's mod and Demigod games like any idea?
    Last edited by AcidBurn; 06-01-2012 at 00:28.

Semi Pro

Check Amazon, AoE3 and AoE3:WC are the best 2 (IMHO)

Garry Mod is ok for mindless violence, nothing else.

Amateur

Hi everyone, I'm new to this thread after just recently getting FM12. Hopefully this is the right place to post this.

I am interested in setting up a journeyman save as well as posting about it in here. My plan is to start in either England, Italy or Spain where I will hopefully rise up the leagues making a reputation for myself and then moving abroad to other continents before returning to the 'elite' European leagues after experiencing the different footballing cultures around the world. So, I would like some advice on the potential setup of the game, I know the new 'Add/Remove leagues' feature makes this easier but I would like some opinions on how well that works. I think I will have the 'elite' European always playable as well as maybe Brazil and Argentina, even if its just for regens alone. After that, I'm open to suggestions.

I have took a look at a few Careers on here, namely SnakeXe and Crouchaldinho but if anyone has any advice on update styles, etc it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Third Team

First off, good luck! Secondly, go with your idea, just don't make it so you get bored early on! There's a lot of good threads to look at for ideas, you can always ask in their threads for their ways and methods. For example, I started at the bottom of the Italian league and worked my way up.

Semi Pro

As Deisler said, good luck! On the layout etc just find something that interests you and that keeps you into the game. For example one or two of us have set ourselves goals to achieve in the save to keep us going, gives us something to work on rather than mindless playing. But the most important thing is to just enjoy the save and keep updating!

Youth Team

I think it's good to keep a "core" set of leagues always loaded, then add/remove others around them depending on what sort of level and location you're at. For example, you might have a core of Argentina, Brazil, England, France, Germany, Italy, Mexico, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, USA. Whilst you're building yourself up in Europe you could include the Scandinavian countries and maybe a couple in Eastern Europe, then as your rep rises swap those out for Portugal, Turkey and Holland. Then if you moved to South America, take out the extra European ones and add Chile, Uruguay and Peru.

As for layouts, you're welcome to copy mine if you want to. I think SRL88 took mine as a base and then changed it where he wanted to do something different. I myself started by aping dafuge's layout!

First Team Squad Member

Check Amazon, AoE3 and AoE3:WC are the best 2 (IMHO)

Garry Mod is ok for mindless violence, nothing else.
    I thought Age of Empires 3 complete would be the original game with the add on packs, is that not the case?

Has the newest Anno game ever been on sale? looks like my sort of game.

I have loads of extra league for my FM game thanks to Unknown Hacker creating loads but does anyone know a decent one that adds the lower Brazilian leagues on?

Amateur

On the subject of layouts it's a personal choice, but in my opinion I find it hard to read text that is entirely centrally aligned (ie like this post is!). That, and poor grammar and spelling are my pet hates and can put me off threads completely!

Amateur

First off, good luck! Secondly, go with your idea, just don't make it so you get bored early on! There's a lot of good threads to look at for ideas, you can always ask in their threads for their ways and methods. For example, I started at the bottom of the Italian league and worked my way up.
    As Deisler said, good luck! On the layout etc just find something that interests you and that keeps you into the game. For example one or two of us have set ourselves goals to achieve in the save to keep us going, gives us something to work on rather than mindless playing. But the most important thing is to just enjoy the save and keep updating!
    Quote Originally Posted by SnakeXe View Post
    I think it's good to keep a "core" set of leagues always loaded, then add/remove others around them depending on what sort of level and location you're at. For example, you might have a core of Argentina, Brazil, England, France, Germany, Italy, Mexico, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, USA. Whilst you're building yourself up in Europe you could include the Scandinavian countries and maybe a couple in Eastern Europe, then as your rep rises swap those out for Portugal, Turkey and Holland. Then if you moved to South America, take out the extra European ones and add Chile, Uruguay and Peru.

As for layouts, you're welcome to copy mine if you want to. I think SRL88 took mine as a base and then changed it where he wanted to do something different. I myself started by aping dafuge's layout!
    Thanks for the feedback, really appreciate it! I have sorted out my initial setup and it is loading up as we speak. I haven't quite decided whether I'll look for an immediate job or holiday a season first.

When I've made a decision about that as well as thought of a thread title, I'll have it up and running. Thanks again

First Team Squad Member

Isn't it tenterhooks? I think so. Will have to Google it to check!

And I have a new thread up Deisler26!

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by AcidBurn View Post
    I thought Age of Empires 3 complete would be the original game with the add on packs, is that not the case?

Has the newest Anno game ever been on sale? looks like my sort of game.
    It will be, I'm just thinking those first 2 are probably cheaper

And yes, Steam Sale (23rd I think?)

First Team Squad Member

I didn't see Anno in the Steam sale.

First Team Squad Member

I really want it but it's too expensive. The other Anno games are listed as not available, pretty pointless having them on there if you cannot download them.

Semi Pro

Coruchy it was and TB (TotalBuscuit) mentioned it in a Salebox.

AB it means the Steam API are in it but they might not be able to sell it here because of licensing.

First Team Squad Member

Seems to be a few older games I want that are unavailable, typical lol.

Semi Pro

Great news, I have to play video games for my college course

Well, that's only because I don't own a game that actually has a 'story line' to it and I have to learn one, so I was looking on amazon at cheap games that I've heard of and that supposedly have a good story line but was wondering if any of you lot know a game that has a good story line and is well known? For the Xbox 360.

Third Team

Well, that's only because I don't own a game that actually has a 'story line' to it and I have to learn one, so I was looking on amazon at cheap games that I've heard of and that supposedly have a good story line but was wondering if any of you lot know a game that has a good story line and is well known? For the Xbox 360.
    Elder Scrolls IV - Oblivion.

It's all you need.

Semi Pro

Elder Scrolls IV - Oblivion.

It's all you need.
    I had a look at that but Halo: Reach, Assassins Creed: Brotherhood and Left 4 Dead 2 beat it!

Mainly judged in price.

First Team Squad Member

Poor you. How will you survive?

I'd like to say Baldur's Gate again because the storyline is unique and very different from any other such games. But that's hardly available for Xbox

Not sure if Mafia is either or if it was PC only, but it has a great story so look up that one.

Bioshock should certainly be available on Xbox. It has a great story with plenty of candy on the side too. Great game really.

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Pangaea View Post
    Poor you. How will you survive?

I'd like to say Baldur's Gate again because the storyline is unique and very different from any other such games. But that's hardly available for Xbox

Not sure if Mafia is either or if it was PC only, but it has a great story so look up that one.

Bioshock should certainly be available on Xbox. It has a great story with plenty of candy on the side too. Great game really.
    Bioshock is available and I did consider it but as the same as Deislers, it was outdone!

These 3 games should last me, for my life? I've never been a gamer apart from FM and Fifa!

Semi Pro

I have players World of Warcraft for five years and Football Manager (and its alter ego's) for eighteen years. Hardly played anything else for long.

Edit - Apart from the Civilization series. Played II and V to death!

First Team Squad Member

You played V? Without wanting to put a bullet through your ears? Well done, son!

I'm not much of a gamer outside of FM either, but have gone through a fair few games up through the years. Nothing comes close to the time I've put into CM and FM though.

Reserves

You played V? Without wanting to put a bullet through your ears? Well done, son!
    I have it as well, only my second steam game after FM 09 and the only non FM one.

Third Team

I'm a semi-gamer. The Arkham Series, Fable, Assassins Creed, Left 4 Dead, NHL, Elder Scrolls. I religiously buy these series and FM

Semi Pro

I am a proper gamer, 107 games on Steam and over 3000 hours in total

First Team Squad Member

Just played Arkham City for the first time earlier today not played Asylum. What a beautiful looking game captures the atmosphere of Batman perfectly.

World Cup Winner

I'm almost an ex gamer. I used to be well into console gaming as a kid (Sega MS, MD, PS1&2) but recently I've pretty much only played FM.

In terms of PC gaming, FM is the only game I would consider playing on my laptop. I'd prefer console gaming (I have a PS3) but I prefer to spend the limited time I have playing FM so I rarely buy any PS3 games. If someone gave me something like Skyrim now it would probably sit on a shelf without ever getting played.

First Team Squad Member

Then that someone might give Skyrim to me.

And a PC to play it on

Youth Team

I was hooked on games the first time I saw my cousin's SNES with Super Mario World when I was maybe 6 years old. I didn't get my own platform for games until my Dad brought home an Apple Mac Performa when I was about 10. Basically it had a PC 486 motherboard as well as the Apple architecture. I remember spending hours trying to get Worms 2 to work on it.

I got my first console for my 12th birthday, a PS1, been playing ever since really. Only just getting back into PC gaming other than FM, as I finally have a computer capable of playing modern titles. My problem is buying games that I want when I see them for a good deal, then never getting round to playing them. I have about 6 Xbox 360 games I've never even taken out of the case, plus a couple of PS3 games, not to mention the absolute ton of Steam games I bought over Xmas.

Youth Team

im hooked on cod at the moment for xbox

First Team Squad Member

Quote Originally Posted by jackripper View Post
    im hooked on cod at the moment
    I prefer pancakes.

Semi Pro

I don't know if any of you have seen this: http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/oddball...#ixzz1ihpWwtIM

First Team Squad Member

I don't know if any of you have seen this: http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/oddball...#ixzz1ihpWwtIM
    Sounds like they got him spot on then

Semi Pro

Ultimate rage quit

Third Team

im hooked on cod at the moment
    Salmon's nicer

Semi Pro

Deep fried Mars bars.

Part-Timer

im hooked on cod at the moment for xbox
    How are you finding MW3 jack? I'm loving it

A question for you fine chaps, I've installed FM12 finally, got some logo's, premier kits, but does anyone know of a good mega facepack? only one I've seen is on sortitoutsi and the want you to become a premier member. No way i'm paying for a facepack

Youth Team

You can torrent one of the earlier versions of the sortitoutsi ones without being a premium member.

Follow the guide on here, download version 4.0 rather than the latest one (no torrent for the latest one). You have to register, but no need for premium.

Youth Team

Just checked, you can then download 4.01, 4.02 and 4.03 as update packs which are a single download, so a total of 4 downloads rather than 22.

Part-Timer

That's great stuff, thak you: thup:

Third Team

Scholes is back at United for the season. Perhaps he missed being sent off for mistimed lunges...

Youth Team

That's quite pathetically hilarious.

First Team Squad Member

I bought a game for the missus for Xmas but the disk drive will not read it. I have had a few problems with it recently reading some CD's and not others apart from buying a new DVD drive is there anything I can try to get the games working? I also bought an older game that says it is incompatible with 64-bit systems, is there any software that allows these sort of games to be played?

Semi Pro

DVD drives are dirt cheap (unless its for a laptop) and easy to fit

As for 64 bit all 64 systems can run programs in 32 bit (for example most internet browsers are 32 bit unless you go and find the 64 bit one)

First Team Squad Member

Soon as I click to install I get the above message.

Semi Pro

Oh wow, 16 bit. That would be why :| What the hell are you installing????

First Team Squad Member

Theme Hospital. The missus is usually playing Fallout 3 or Sims 3, at the moment it is Fallout. She likes a simple retro game to play for an hour here and there and it moves her off the 360 so I can play Arkham Asylum.

Semi Pro

The only thing I can suggest is trying to find a 16 bit emulator?

First Team Squad Member

Scholes is back at United for the season. Perhaps he missed being sent off for mistimed lunges...
    That's quite pathetically hilarious.
    Yep. The best English midfielder of his generation back playing football. Absolutely pathetic.

That said, I'm surprised he did that well having not played for over half a year. He must have trained well. Can't imagine he'll play 90m minutes any time soon though. Completed 97% of his passes. Not bad for a pensioner (Even if one of the two missed passes led to a goal).

Semi Pro

AB try and move it to C:/HOSP and run it.

First Team Squad Member

Don't think I can it opens up and I click install then accept the terms and conditions once I have done that it gives the message I posted.

Third Team

Don't think I can it opens up and I click install then accept the terms and conditions once I have done that it gives the message I posted.
    Have you tried going into the DOS shell to run it?

First Team Squad Member

Have you tried going into the DOS shell to run it?
    I have no clue how to do that.

Youth Team

Quote Originally Posted by jaycar View Post
    How are you finding MW3 jack? I'm loving it
    yeh loving it, I did manage to break the top 700 players in the world in domination but work took over and now im ranked around 2000. You on xbox?

Third Team

I have no clue how to do that.
    Young 'uns! Type in DOS into the search box on the Start Menu

First Team Squad Member

I guess you could also try installed the DosBox. Google it.

That helped me to run Sensible soccer.

I have fond memories of DOS games.

Part-Timer

yeh loving it, I did manage to break the top 700 players in the world in domination but work took over and now im ranked around 2000. You on xbox?
    Top 700??!! Bloody hell, thats impressive...I only got it for xmas so i'm only level 52, no prestige yet. Thats on the PC btw.

I got Skyrim at the same time, thats also taking a fair amount of time up...

Semi Pro

Guess the score:

Semi Pro

0-2 to the away side

Semi Pro

Try again

International Squad

0-3 ?

Semi Pro

Daz was closer

Youth Team

Yep. The best English midfielder of his generation back playing football. Absolutely pathetic.

That said, I'm surprised he did that well having not played for over half a year. He must have trained well. Can't imagine he'll play 90m minutes any time soon though. Completed 97% of his passes. Not bad for a pensioner (Even if one of the two missed passes led to a goal).
    I love Scholes as much as any non-Manchester United fan can love a ginger Manchester United player, absolutely stonking player in his pomp. However he was rotten all of last season and clearly retired at the right time.

It's pathetic of Ferguson to have the team in such a situation where he will allow this guy to come back and probably taint his legacy. Clearly he's been training as a player for some time else he wouldn't have slotted in relatively well (mistake for the goal notwithstanding), so it can't be put down to a snap judgement either.

Let me put it this way, would this happen if United were 5 points clear at the top, still in the Champions League, and playing well? The desperation is tangible. It'd be like Liverpool bringing Fowler back now, and we'd all laugh at them for that - and Robbie's not even retired.

Part-Timer

Is this the mini careers update thread still around? I'm curious as I'm a couple of seasons into what could be an interesting one but I haven't saved screenshots etc for me to get a full thread going.

Third Team

I need to catch up on ALOT of threads.

Semi Pro

I know this is a lot to ask of people in the current climate but I would be delighted with anything that you kindly give.

I'm swimming in the Marathon (April 27-29) and will be doing at least 2.5miles in the 3 hour time slot we are given. If any of you could sponsor me I'd be so grateful, it's for a great cause (Marie Curie Cancer Care)

http://my.artezglobal.com/personalPa...langPref=en-CA

Youth Team

Sponsored you a fiver

Semi Pro

Thank you so much SnakeXe, really appreciated.

Youth Team

No worries mate. I've known a few people's lives taken by cancer so good on you for getting out there and raising money to do something about it!

Youth Team

Aaaargh I hate continental semi-finals on FM12. I've lost 4 out of 5 so far, ridiculous. Had a 3-0 lead after 100 minutes of this one as well :facepalm:

Third Team

Aaaargh I hate continental semi-finals on FM12. I've lost 4 out of 5 so far, ridiculous. Had a 3-0 lead after 100 minutes of this one as well :facepalm:
    Oh wow. That is a collapse...

Part-Timer
    Champions League prediction winner 2013/2014

I know this is a lot to ask of people in the current climate but I would be delighted with anything that you kindly give.

I'm swimming in the Marathon (April 27-29) and will be doing at least 2.5miles in the 3 hour time slot we are given. If any of you could sponsor me I'd be so grateful, it's for a great cause (Marie Curie Cancer Care)

Just thrown a fiver your way too mate. Good luck

Semi Pro

I think the phrase 'what happened there' would come to use.

Quote Originally Posted by ShyBaldBuddhist View Post
    Just thrown a fiver your way too mate. Good luck
    Thank you so much, greatly appreciated SBB!

First Team Squad Member

I love Scholes as much as any non-Manchester United fan can love a ginger Manchester United player, absolutely stonking player in his pomp. However he was rotten all of last season and clearly retired at the right time.

It's pathetic of Ferguson to have the team in such a situation where he will allow this guy to come back and probably taint his legacy. Clearly he's been training as a player for some time else he wouldn't have slotted in relatively well (mistake for the goal notwithstanding), so it can't be put down to a snap judgement either.

Let me put it this way, would this happen if United were 5 points clear at the top, still in the Champions League, and playing well? The desperation is tangible. It'd be like Liverpool bringing Fowler back now, and we'd all laugh at them for that - and Robbie's not even retired.
    I fail to see how having a massive injury crisis and bringing back a class act of a footballer, even if over the hill, is "pathetic."

The injury situation is clearly getting dire, however, and United have a rough run of games coming up, and Scholes has said he misses the football, so all in all it seems like a fairly good solution, provided the players United need in midfield are not available in the transfer market for less than ~40 million in January. It's a short terms solution, like Henry to Arsenal, and may or may not hurt his legendary status if he plays poorly now, but I can't blame SAF for doing it, and certainly won't call it pathetic, as SAF tends to look further into the future than just a few months. Preferable to bring back an ex-player that knows the system and club inside out than to bring in an un-ideal signing for tons of money that will need time to settle in the club, league and country.

I don't expect him to play 90 minutes anytime soon, he barely could at the end of last season, but he is good enough to do a job, close games out with his excellent passing, and his experience will be great to have with basically only Carrick fit of Man Utd's proper central midfielders (Anderson is back too now though).

Youth Team

I fail to see how having a massive injury crisis and bringing back a class act of a footballer, even if over the hill, is "pathetic."

The injury situation is clearly getting dire, however, and United have a rough run of games coming up, and Scholes has said he misses the football, so all in all it seems like a fairly good solution, provided the players United need in midfield are not available in the transfer market for less than ~40 million in January. It's a short terms solution, like Henry to Arsenal, and may or may not hurt his legendary status if he plays poorly now, but I can't blame SAF for doing it, and certainly won't call it pathetic, as SAF tends to look further into the future than just a few months. Preferable to bring back an ex-player that knows the system and club inside out than to bring in an un-ideal signing for tons of money that will need time to settle in the club, league and country.

I don't expect him to play 90 minutes anytime soon, he barely could at the end of last season, but he is good enough to do a job, close games out with his excellent passing, and his experience will be great to have with basically only Carrick fit of Man Utd's proper central midfielders (Anderson is back too now though).
    So it wouldn't be pathetic for Keane to return? What about Solskjaer, he only retired a couple of years ago? When's the cutoff point where wheeling out a has-been becomes laughable? I would contend that it's when they retire because their legs are done and the football world commends them for a great career, ended at the right time, as happened with Scholes. You can't really compare with Henry as he hasn't retired (although based on the merits of the MLS you could perhaps make a point for semi-retired).

Besides, "massive injury crisis"? It's two players. Fletcher and Cleverley. One who they would have been planning for the season without due to his bowel disorder - known about before the end of last season IIRC - and the other who had barely played for the first team before the season's start. It's the equivalent of Newcastle being without Alan Smith and Haris Vuckic.

You're pitching it as a choice between Scholes and spending upwards of £40m on a new player - I don't think that's the comparison that needs doing. Scholes will be almost exclusively coming off the bench due to his inability to complete a 90 minutes even when his conditioning is up to snuff (which it won't be for a few months yet I imagine). That puts him into competition with the young midfielders breaking through from the reserves. What does it say to Paul Pogba and Ravel Morrison when an asthmatic ex-player is ahead of them in the pecking order? SAF can sing their praises all he likes but his actions will speak far louder to them. This almost certainly sees Pogba leaving when his contract expires, and I'm sure Morrison will have second thoughts as well. Sure, they might not amount to anything, but there's another couple of players he's let go recently because he wouldn't give them match time in Giuseppe Rossi and Gerard Pique who are doing okay.

The only other thing I suspect is happening is that Ferguson doesn't have any money to spend so is sending the board a message. If this is true then he's manipulating Scholes and giving a very real possibility of him tarnishing his legacy as by far the greatest English midfielder of his generation for the sake of mind games with his board. If this is true, then it's still pathetic.

First Team Squad Member

No need to throw up strawmen. Scholes retired 6 months ago and has been working out since with the players, and have not had any big injury concerns. Keane and Solskjær retired years ago and had fairly big injuries, particularly Solskjær who retired due to knee problems, and both have been involved in management since.

I don't think anybody are expecting Scholes to be an important player for United now, it's basically a stop-gap solution to help out with the huge amount of injuries that have piled up this season. In addition, he missed playing football at this level so it's not a bad solution while United wait for hopefully sorting out a proper midfield signing in the summer when prices are more reasonable than in January and players and clubs are more willing to move on/sell.

Don't think Scholes cares one iota about his legacy being tarnished or not tbh. He lives for football and his family. Nothing else. Besides, he wouldn't want to do this if he felt he was out of the PL's league. He's been training with United players afterall so will have a fairly decent idea of where he's at.

Pogba and Morrison will get their chances later. They were junior players last season, first senior year for them this season so it's mostly about learning their trade. I'm sure they'll learn a lot from having a player like Scholes in the first team training properly now. Apparently what he does in training is unreal, ask any current or former United player.

I don't quite understand why you find this so laughable and pathetic tbh. It's not like he'll come in and be expected to set the place on fire, but it's another body to play in midfield, and one that knows the club, league tactics inside out. Of course it would be preferable with a top shelf midfield signing, but when that didn't happen last summer I don't expect anything to happen until the next.

Third Team

I wanted to lose this game ffs. Too many games coming thick and fast atm and the last thing I need is another round of the FA Cup against Man City.

First Team Squad Member

TBH, who is really interested in Scholes coming out of retirement at Man United anyway? Not me.

I'm more excited by 43-year-old, Paul Furlong, turning out for St. Albans City this season. What a legend!

Third Team

I've bunged you a fiver as well

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 73 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... LastLast