Loading one league and regens.

I usually load only 1 league when I'm playing but I've encountered a problem regarding regens.

So, I have only Liga BBVA from Spain loaded and I'm currently in 2015 but I noticed all my regens are Spanish and There's no more than 10 new regens in other big football contries, England, Italy, France, Germany, Brazil, Argentina etc. Now my question is, does this have to do with me loading only 1 league? Should I load more leagues next time so there will be more regens from different countries too?

Sorry if this has been asked before, I ran a search but couldn't find anything concrete. :$

If you add DDT files to your database when you start a new game, you won't have to load other leagues - so you'll get the regens without your computer blowing up under the weight of other leagues. Personally, I run one league with 20-35 DDTs loaded.

If you search for the threads on the subject you'll get any questions answered :thup:

If you add DDT files to your database when you start a new game, you won't have to load other leagues - so you'll get the regens without your computer blowing up under the weight of other leagues. Personally, I run one league with 20-35 DDTs loaded.

If you search for the threads on the subject you'll get any questions answered :thup:

Do you really get more regens? does not seem like it, it just seems that at the start of the game, you have access to most of the players from the selected country.

Do you really get more regens? does not seem like it, it just seems that at the start of the game, you have access to most of the players from the selected country.

What Dan says.

The Ultimate Retain Player file has been proven to produce regens in the future.

I believe what you (Tor) might be referring to is the 'load all players from....' when you begin a new game?

Thanks for the replies. I found some .ddt's from mayor leagues and countries and I think I'm gonna start a new game with those loaded. I have the Ultimate Retain Player file too but adding 90k players in the database really slows the game for me.

I downloaded Gillsminnow's Ultimate retain file, but where is this proof that it produces newgens in the future? I seem skeptical and I would love to be proven wrong but in my current save, this does not seem to be the case.

I use this retain file in combination with a small database. If you use the Ultimate retain file there's no use in using anything other than a small database. And with the retain file you'll get regens from all over the globe.

I would upload some images but I don't have FM on this computer.

I use this retain file in combination with a small database. If you use the Ultimate retain file there's no use in using anything other than a small database. And with the retain file you'll get regens from all over the globe.

I would upload some images but I don't have FM on this computer.

I trust you, this is jaguar from MM

I usually load only 1 league when I'm playing but I've encountered a problem regarding regens.

So, I have only Liga BBVA from Spain loaded and I'm currently in 2015 but I noticed all my regens are Spanish and There's no more than 10 new regens in other big football contries, England, Italy, France, Germany, Brazil, Argentina etc. Now my question is, does this have to do with me loading only 1 league? Should I load more leagues next time so there will be more regens from different countries too?

Sorry if this has been asked before, I ran a search but couldn't find anything concrete. :$

Did you start with a small database?

Just curious as I've also just loaded one country but with a large database. I'm in 2023 and I'm getting regens from all over the place, for example the Norway under 21 squad is full.

Archived