steam and saved games for redownload back to fm2010 game owner

Hi

Please can you guys at fm 2009 ask steam for launch fm 2010 and charge the same price as the companies that sell pre sale the game online.

Also any chance of helping people who have their disc stolen by someone with using steam as a place to copy the game they were playing and so they can carry on using steam as the basis of their game and if the disc is not returned they play using steam.

So if they had their disc stolen or broken, they saved game on steam, steam would allow them to play on and carry on without download or the person who saved the game on steam could download the game back to himself or herself

any chance of this happening?

thanks

salman jafri

Hmm Someone needs some English work

SI don’t control steam all they can do is set a RRP (Recommended Retail Price) which mean the companies can only charge this price or anything under it

As for your second question ... Not going to happen as they run differently to each other and from different folders

So if they had their disc stolen or broken, they saved game on steam, steam would allow them to play on and carry on without download or the person who saved the game on steam could download the game back to himself or herself

Once activated (e.g. through Steam) the disc is no longer needed to play the game, and any saved games go on to the comp not the disc.

So no issues, unless I have the wrong end of the stick.......

• 5 months later...

sorry buckley 0002 u dont know **** - u can copy a game from the demo directory to the full game directory - thats what i am playing in fm 2010 as i cant load several leagues up - so go away and put your head in the sand and let ppl do what they want.

sorry buckley 0002 u dont know **** - u can copy a game from the demo directory to the full game directory - thats what i am playing in fm 2010 as i cant load several leagues up - so go away and put your head in the sand and let ppl do what they want.

what was that all about?

• Administrators

Please don't abuse people on the forums, consider this a warning. If you can be a bit clearer with your point we may be able to help, however as someone has already said, we can't control certain elements of what Steam do, such as RRP. Thanks.

Archived