WOW what a games - v impressed

wow again - picked up the game at 7pm last night just before woolies closed, then went drinking and all the time even when talking to this hot blond for like over an hour i couldn't help thinking about FM for my psp in my bag.

still she blew me out leaving me her number but that gave me the chance to wake up with my hangover, break out the UMD from its box and get gaming.

top effort and a good job well done, the UI looks great, navigation is tops, speed is great, hopefully the way forward for FM07 on PC, i love it. fingers crossed there is a hidden way to update the database like a boot file when the game first loads because most peeps have 1gig + sticks so data storage should be a prob. still alway next year.

again top game, will try and get some pics and videos out at the weekend.. go get it..

wow again - picked up the game at 7pm last night just before woolies closed, then went drinking and all the time even when talking to this hot blond for like over an hour i couldn't help thinking about FM for my psp in my bag.

still she blew me out leaving me her number but that gave me the chance to wake up with my hangover, break out the UMD from its box and get gaming.

top effort and a good job well done, the UI looks great, navigation is tops, speed is great, hopefully the way forward for FM07 on PC, i love it. fingers crossed there is a hidden way to update the database like a boot file when the game first loads because most peeps have 1gig + sticks so data storage should be a prob. still alway next year.

again top game, will try and get some pics and videos out at the weekend.. go get it..

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">fingers crossed there is a hidden way to update the database like a boot file when the game first loads because most peeps have 1gig + sticks so data storage should be a prob. still alway next year. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was wondering this yesterday. If SI had left come convienient 'holes' that can be exploited by some clever chaps to update/edit save games?

I doubt it as there's no option to load edt files in the PSP and all the data is on the UMD and there's no way of editing that.. so I think it's static till the next version

going forward - good idea would be to give the user 2 options then they create a new game.. load database on mem stick of use UMD.. this will allow updates. Si must of explorered this idea and probable came up against problems so left it till the next version

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Thierry14:

CM on PSP has game updates which you can download so it is possible. Hopefully I'll be buying this game later today, can't wait icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Going by reviews of CM on PSP even with game updates it couldn't make a good game out of it icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by s33r:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Thierry14:

CM on PSP has game updates which you can download so it is possible. Hopefully I'll be buying this game later today, can't wait icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Going by reviews of CM on PSP even with game updates it couldn't make a good game out of it icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's not true at all. CM on PSP is a good game and people shouldn't dismiss it just because of the name "CM". It's tottaly different to the PC version and it's got a lot of potential, just like FM.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by s33r:

Going by reviews of CM on PSP even with game updates it couldn't make a good game out of it icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's not true at all. CM on PSP is a good game and people shouldn't dismiss it just because of the name "CM". It's tottaly different to the PC version and it's got a lot of potential, just like FM. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The comment was a tongue-in-cheek one.. so sorry if I ticked you off

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DeathMill:

again top game, will try and get some pics and videos out at the weekend.. go get it.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I like this little story made me chuckle ,lol icon_wink.gif

Archived