I Started Out as Juventus And I Sold viera and Trezaguet, So I Bought Fernado Llorente for 8 Mill He Is Now Worth 32 Mill And Always Gets World Player Of The Year So He Was Getting On 27 icon_smile.gif So I Thought Hmm I Need Some Fresh Blood I Am Buying Someone Else Now icon14.gif But I Sold Llorente To Chelsea 34 Mill Lol Thats26 Mill Profit In 4 Years

I Started Out as Juventus And I Sold viera and Trezaguet, So I Bought Fernado Llorente for 8 Mill He Is Now Worth 32 Mill And Always Gets World Player Of The Year So He Was Getting On 27 icon_smile.gif So I Thought Hmm I Need Some Fresh Blood I Am Buying Someone Else Now icon14.gif But I Sold Llorente To Chelsea 34 Mill Lol Thats26 Mill Profit In 4 Years

this is strange, bought 20yr old columbian Hugo Rodallega for £2.2m pre season of my 2nd season and when i checked my squad he's valued at £31m..a week later without playing a game...is this a bug or something??

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jack Edwards:

Lol Will Do icon_smile.gif ........... Thanks Ok Nolan Is Worth 18.5 Mill And Bought Him For 5 MILL Oh Yeah . I Found A New Player Really Good He Is xabi Alonso Worth 34 Mill Bought Him For 18 icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How can you call Xabi Alonso a NEW player, it is well known that he is good icon_rolleyes.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jack Edwards:

I Started Out as Juventus And I Sold viera and Trezaguet, So I Bought Fernado Llorente for 8 Mill He Is Now Worth 32 Mill And Always Gets World Player Of The Year So He Was Getting On 27 icon_smile.gif So I Thought Hmm I Need Some Fresh Blood I Am Buying Someone Else Now icon14.gif But I Sold Llorente To Chelsea 34 Mill Lol Thats26 Mill Profit In 4 Years </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Every Word You Write Has A Capital Letter At The Start.

Lol.

Dunno if that's better or worse than someone who types ALL IN CAPITALS.

I tried to buyu that Lorente but even for 15 mil (all i had) i couldn't get him. icon_frown.gif NO fair.

Malc

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ntfc:

Maclac if you cant get Lorente try Fred and Makinwa. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I shall.

Cheers.

Malc

Archived